9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Read our latest blog:
balayage trends to try for fall
Balayage is a hand-painted technique used to create customized highlights and it's all the rage in hair color trends this fall!Read More
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Our Current Promotions
Fierce Fall Color
Try something new this season with one of this fall's hair color trends- Pumpkin Spice! Get $5 off a REDKEN one United with your color or highlight service.
Our Biggest Sale of the Year!
Our biggest sale of the year is going on now! Buy 2 REDKEN® products, get 1 FREE! Stop in and stock up on all your favorites! Plus, get a FREE REDKEN® travel-size Pillow Proof Blowdry Two Day Extender with any $20 REDKEN® purchase.
Discover CIBU®, Our Exclusive Haircare Products
Our salon-exclusive haircare brand, available in all Hair Cuttery salons. Perfected by 10,000 stylists and inspired by nature, Cibu is a high performance professional haircare and styling line with color-safe formulas, offering affordable luxury for every hair type.Shop Cibu
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 10/17/19Ana was great!
- 10/14/19Took my 8 year old daughter for haircut. Samantha took us in right away as she had no customers. I requested cut and wash and if she can do it in 30 min as i had to be somewhere. She began to wash her hair but i noticed her scalp was dry. I asked why and she replied that she "would be soaked" if she washed her scalp and reminded me that she only has 30 min. I advised her that she had washes in other salons and was never soaked...Then i asked for simple trim and 1 layer as her hair tangles a lot. To be honest the haircut was mediocre. She only did the hair in the back and only layered all sides because i asked for it which shouldnt happen. Finally she didnt dry her hair. Stated there is extra for blow dry. I stated that i didnt care for a blow dry but also not comfortable taking her out of the salon with soaking hair. I asked that she dry her hair, i didnt mind paying extra. What amazed me was how much extra. She wanted to charge me $45 for all of it when the cut itself was $18. That is $25 extra to dry my daughers hair. I argued this is ridiculous. It was obvious to me that my earlier remarks made her angry although she tried not to show it. Asked to show me the price schedule for each procedure. She showed me wash, cut and dry for $23 altogether but stated it would be more because her hair was long. My daughers hair is shoulder lenght, but whatever. I will never ever visit this place ever again. I have been there before mainly for my daugher and prior girls did not charge me $25 to dry her hair. Honestly Samamntha i not worth your business. Clearly she didnt like my remarks in the begining but honestly i have every right to ask questions and make remarks...
- 9/25/19Dawn is an awesome stylist. Very professional and always has given me a great haircut.
- 9/22/19Ana did a great job cutting my hair and even took me when I arrived 15 minutes early.
- 9/19/19Being able to make apot for next visit has been very helpful. My stylist has done a great job with prviding the cut and color that i like.
- 9/12/19Nicole is great. she has cut my hair the last 4 times and does a great job.
- 9/8/19Samantha was so welcoming and gave me a great hair cut
- 9/5/19Ana is incredible, kind, listens and gives a great haircut
- 8/19/19Dawn is amazing she listens and knows her stuff! All the stylist in the shop are friendly and make your time there enjoyable! Great atmosphere and great results!
- 8/15/19My stylist was attentive and took her time even though she was the only one working that night... she made each customer feel valued and gave great service
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 417 Washington Street in Stoughton offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 417 Washington Street.haircuttery.com
146 Nahatan Street Norwood, MA 02062 USTEL:
11:00 AM - 7:00 PM 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(781) 762-1136(781) 762-1136
35 Pleasant Street Suite 4 Weymouth, MA 02190 USTEL:
11:00 AM - 7:00 PM 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(781) 331-0111(781) 331-0111