9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Read our latest blog:
balayage trends to try for fall
Balayage is a hand-painted technique used to create customized highlights and it's all the rage in hair color trends this fall!Read More
Check out thse looks from our Guests and share yours!
Our Current Promotions
Fierce Fall Color
Try something new this season with one of this fall's hair color trends- Pumpkin Spice! Get $5 off a REDKEN one United with your color or highlight service.
Our Biggest Sale of the Year!
Our biggest sale of the year is going on now! Buy 2 REDKEN® products, get 1 FREE! Stop in and stock up on all your favorites! Plus, get a FREE REDKEN® travel-size Pillow Proof Blowdry Two Day Extender with any $20 REDKEN® purchase.
Discover CIBU®, Our Exclusive Haircare Products
Our salon-exclusive haircare brand, available in all Hair Cuttery salons. Perfected by 10,000 stylists and inspired by nature, Cibu is a high performance professional haircare and styling line with color-safe formulas, offering affordable luxury for every hair type.Shop Cibu
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 8/7/19recently moved to area....tried 3-4 different salons and found Tye to be the best and my haircut to be perfect. This is my third visit and definitely plan on returning.
- 8/4/19My "stylist" was rude, not helpful, did not complete the look i asked for, messed up my eyebrows, cut the back of my head (twice) with her clippers and overcharged me for all of it. I would never recommend this salon or stylist and i will never be back unless its to receive a refund for my $28 wasted.
- 7/31/19A bit pricey for shampoo, 1/2 inch trim and blow dry for my 11 year old. $50 because her hair is curly and wanted it blow Fryes straight.
- 7/23/19Christine the stylist...thumbs up as always....10s across the board
- 7/15/19Just referred someone to Christine this morning!!! She is awesome!
- 7/11/19Sabrina always provides superb service. My haircut always looks wonderful.
- 7/2/19Hello! My second good experience with this hairdresser for partial foil. I had complained about previous experience mostly due to pricing - is it really $27 or for toner if they feel they should tone down your new blond highlights? I haven't needed it the last two times but I still wonder about the pricing for future visits. On this visit I asked my hairdresser how much if I needed it. The one who had charged $27 last time told her that amount. I would not want to pay $27 for toner. The most I've paid elsewhere is $10. It defeats the purpose of your reasonable prices for partial foil. Just wondering if this is an error. Thank you!
- 6/28/19My hairdresser Sabina is awesome. Shes very friendly and knows how to get my hair the way i asked.
- 6/25/19Christina always knows what style I'am looking for and she does a wonderfulhaircut, I've always have had a positiveexperience and love her expertise, she's an asset to the CutteryBusiness, Thanks, Peggy
- 6/24/19I had Tye do a color and blowout it came out awesome! Shes very nice and you can tell she loves what she does, shes very good at it.
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 35 Pleasant Street in Weymouth offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 35 Pleasant Street.haircuttery.com
417 Washington Street Stoughton, MA 02072 USTEL:
11:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(781) 344-7555(781) 344-7555
146 Nahatan Street Norwood, MA 02062 USTEL:
11:00 AM - 7:00 PM 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(781) 762-1136(781) 762-1136