9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Read our latest blog:
10 tips to keep color-treated hair vibrant
Color-treated hair needs special care. But don't worry, we've put together our top 10 tips to keep your color-treated locks looking their best!Read More
Check out thse looks from our Guests and share yours!
Our Current Promotions
OUT WITH THE OLD, IN WITH THE BOLD!
Take $10 off any Pulp Riot vibrant hair color service of $50 or more! Let your fantasies run wild! Longer lasting and better fading than other color brands, semi-permanent Pulp Riot Color delivers extraordinary creativity and superior results.
COLOR PROTECT IN EFFECT
Take $5 off EACH product in the Matrix Total Results Keep Me Vivid line with any Pulp Riot color service. Line includes Shampoo, Conditioner, and Color Lamination Spray for vibrant color maintenance gentle to use every day.
Discover CIBU®, Our Exclusive Haircare Products
Our salon-exclusive haircare brand, available in all Hair Cuttery salons. Perfected by 10,000 stylists and inspired by nature, Cibu is a high performance professional haircare and styling line with color-safe formulas, offering affordable luxury for every hair type.Shop Cibu
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 7/11/19Sabrina always provides superb service. My haircut always looks wonderful.
- 7/2/19Hello! My second good experience with this hairdresser for partial foil. I had complained about previous experience mostly due to pricing - is it really $27 or for toner if they feel they should tone down your new blond highlights? I haven't needed it the last two times but I still wonder about the pricing for future visits. On this visit I asked my hairdresser how much if I needed it. The one who had charged $27 last time told her that amount. I would not want to pay $27 for toner. The most I've paid elsewhere is $10. It defeats the purpose of your reasonable prices for partial foil. Just wondering if this is an error. Thank you!
- 6/28/19My hairdresser Sabina is awesome. Shes very friendly and knows how to get my hair the way i asked.
- 6/25/19Christina always knows what style I'am looking for and she does a wonderfulhaircut, I've always have had a positiveexperience and love her expertise, she's an asset to the CutteryBusiness, Thanks, Peggy
- 6/24/19I had Tye do a color and blowout it came out awesome! Shes very nice and you can tell she loves what she does, shes very good at it.
- 6/20/19My stylist was Tye Williams. I am fairly new to the area and after trying several salons found this experience perfect and will always return there. This was a return visit for me and I am still pleased.Patricia
- 6/16/19Tai was great! But but need to add on stylists or at least a receptionist it was busy and customers were turned down because of this and stylists are taken away from you because they needed to answer the phone or check someone in
- 6/15/19The hair stylists are friendly and provide great service. I really like that I can come in whenever as I can fit it in to my schedule.
- 6/6/19Kati did a great job on coloring my hair. I will go back to her again. She is always friendly, professional and does a great job.
- 5/12/19Kim is was a great find when I walked in one day a few years ago! Now she is my and my family's goto hair person!!
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 35 Pleasant Street in Weymouth offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 35 Pleasant Street.haircuttery.com
417 Washington Street Stoughton, MA 02072 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(781) 344-7555(781) 344-7555
146 Nahatan Street Norwood, MA 02062 USTEL:
11:00 AM - 7:00 PM 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(781) 762-1136(781) 762-1136