Hair Cuttery Martin Plaza
Closed Today 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
save 20% on your next service m-w
Summer Sale: SAVE 20% on any Single Service at Hair Cuttery salons Mon - Wed.
Mention code "A56". Valid 5/22 to 6/14/23 M-W, except Monday 5/29, during regular salon hours. Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid on any single service only. Excludes Value Packages and gift card purchases.
10% off first color service
New to color or want to break up with your box color? Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid for first time color service guests only. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products and services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm.
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
- 3/24/23Can I give negative stars? This location has been the worst for over 20 years. Walked in today for first time in forever and was told there was no wait. By the time they checked me in 2 of the 3 seats which are on top of each other, became filled with employees friends. For no wait I was told to take a seat, not sure where, I opted to stand. 5 minutes later the stylist was still next door at Target.
So not sure how the haircuts are as front desk was working on college homework and hairstylist was shopping in Target. But if you enjoy waiting give them a try!Response from HairCuttery • 4/7/23Hello, thank you for bringing this to our attention. Our salon professionals are expected to deliver an enjoyable salon experience for every Guest during every appointment. We’re sorry this wasn’t your experience. Please give us another chance to make it up to you. If you'd like to discuss this further, please fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details about your visit and we will look into the issue.
- 3/6/23It was my 21st birthday and Sophia did an amazing job with my hair. I felt so beautiful! Sophia also helped me figure out what works best with my hair and she is amazing to have conversations with! I can’t wait for Sophia to do my hair again!Response from HairCuttery • 3/9/23Priya S, we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon! Feel free to give us a call at (410) 391-9417 to book your next appointment!
- 2/24/23Tori is the absolute Best!!Response from HairCuttery • 2/28/23Shanna W, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. Feel free to give us a call at (410) 391-9417 to book your next appointment!
- 2/24/23Everyone was friendly and helpful in helping me decide a new color and style. Sofia was awesome and did a wonderful job! I appreciated the fun atmosphere as the process took a little while. I will definitely be back!Response from HairCuttery • 2/28/23Sonya W., we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon!
- 2/24/23I would not refer this Hair Cuttery location to no one !! Very poor, customer service does not value customers time nor has any appreciation there for, rough on scalp .There are some employees at this location that are animal abuser. I wish I could also give zero stars.Response from HairCuttery • 3/1/23Hello, thank you for bringing this to our attention. Our salon professionals are expected to deliver an enjoyable salon experience for every Guest during every appointment. We’re sorry this wasn’t your experience. Please give us another chance to make it up to you. If you'd like to discuss this further, please fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details about your visit and we will look into the issue.
- 8/23/22I wish I could give no Star, zero. I would not recommend this Hair Cuttery.
Bad Customer Service.
I Booked my appointment, Monday August 22, 2022, 2pm Online. I got there at 1:50pm. I was told, Domnique was finishing up with a client and will take me when she is done. At 2:05pm Dominque approaches me and states, "I don't know who put you my book, I don't do short haircuts and I am not comfortable doing your hair". I was shocked and angry because as a Professional Stylist you should not talk to a customer like that. All I wanted was one side buzzed and the back Edge up.
When she saw my face, she offered to reschedule me with someone else. Honestly, I felt insulted, I wasted my time and gas. At the very least she could have called me and rescheduled me or cancelled, instead of wasting my time, my gas and insulting me.
No, I did not make a seen, she wasn't worth it, I wasn't going to waste any more of my time and I not going back.
I do feel maybe she should put up a sign:
I only do White people hair.Response from HairCuttery • 8/24/22Frustrated, thank you for your feedback. Hair Cuttery Family of Brands has a zero tolerance policy for discrimination. It is always our intention to provide an enjoyable salon experience for every Guest. If you'd like to discuss this further, fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details about your visit and we will look into the situation.
- 1/7/22Always get great customer service and Kandice is a wonderful stylist.Response from HairCuttery • 1/7/22Hi Patricia, thank you for being a Hair Cuttery Family of Brands Guest! We appreciate your loyalty and are so glad our salon professional team continues to meet all of your hair needs. We’ll see you again soon!
- 1/2/22Cassie cut my hair and styled just as I asked. She’s good with scissors and even wanted to blow dry just so she can see the results . Just tried to rebook and she isn’t on the list .Response from HairCuttery • 1/3/22Hi Rebecca T, we appreciate your feedback! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Feel free to give us a call at (410) 391-9417 to book your next appointment! - The Hair Cuttery Team
- 11/26/20I never leave reviews for anything, but this time I have to. The last two times I've come here I've asked for my hair to be cut at my shoulders, and both times it was cut to my jaw, way shorter than I asked. This last time it's even shorter and is very uneven! I've been coming to this salon for a long time and have never been so unhappy with a hair cut. I will no longer be coming to this salon.
- 8/15/20Sean is the BEST I wouldn’t let anyone else touch my hair. Thank you Sean for making me look beautiful everytime. I’ll see you in a few hours.
- 7/7/20Cassie is my favorite & does a really great job!
- 1/13/20First time at the Hair Cuttery. Kudos to Sean for giving me the best haircut ever. It's amazing. Customer for life😀
- 2/2/19First off Nicholas was AMAZiNg!! I have always gone to and worked at high end places and was honestly scared to go to hair cuttery but I needed somewhere I could walk in last minute (in my case super last minute 🤦♀️) and my hair was a WRECK(To say the least)!! But not anymore💁♀️ Nicholas at Martin plaza did a beyond beautiful job and truly worked with me! I highly highly recommend him !You absolutely have to check him out ! Hair cuttery is perfect for those spur of the moment free times and can’t get an appointment elsewhere.. they always take walkins! I will absolutely be returning!
- 11/20/18all I needed were my over grown bangs to be trimmed... instead of trimming the existing bangs to desired length Jennifer Hyson takes more hair from the top of my head and trims it... SO NOW IT LOOKS LIKE I HAVE BANGS GROWING FROM THE VERY TOP OF MY HEAD THAT ARE WAY TOO THICK. It also looks nothing like the picture I showed. AND THEN CHARGES ME 18 DOLLARS FOR A CUT AND SHAMPOO WHEN I DIDNT EVEN GET A SHAMPOO AND ONLY MY BANGS AND NOT EVEN 1/2 INCH TRIMED!!!!!
- 4/22/18Sean is absolutely amazing! I’ve never received so many compliments on my hair! I always look forward to seeing him! He makes the time pass with great conversation. I will never see another stylist.<3
- 2/1/18I got my hair cut 2 days ago. Wanted a trim but due to ends being damaged I took off more than I wanted too just to make hair healthy. My sister noticed my hair was botched on one side and I didn't notice it was until yesterday. My one side of hair is completely choppy and shorter with the layers than other side. Other side looks perfect. I will not go back to hair cuttery again. It will take a long time for my hair to regrow to fix this issue. People were really nice but need not to do this huge error.Response from HairCuttery • 2/5/18Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We apologize if you were not completely satisfied with your recent experience at our salon. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please do not hesitate to contact our Client Services at 866-257-8953. Thank you and have a lovely day!
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery Family of Brands (HCFB) is the official home of Hair Cuttery®, Bubbles®, and CIBU®. As a multi-brand company of hair salons and professional styling products, HCFB provides an affordable indulgence for all. Putting our stylists at the heart of our business allows us to embrace a hospitality-driven approach to hair care.
After relaunching in 2020 with a mission to create human connections by giving the confidence of style, our company empowers thousands of Salon Professionals to deliver exceptional Guest service. HCFB continues to transform the beauty industry by adopting tech solutions that personalize the Guest experience inside and outside of the salon. We are the everything hair experience for your entire family. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com and www.bubblessalons.com.