Hair Cuttery North Plaza Mall
9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
save 20% on your next service m-w
Summer Sale: SAVE 20% on any Single Service at Hair Cuttery salons Mon - Wed.
Mention code "A56". Valid 5/22 to 6/14/23 M-W, except Monday 5/29, during regular salon hours. Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid on any single service only. Excludes Value Packages and gift card purchases.
10% off first color service
New to color or want to break up with your box color? Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid for first time color service guests only. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products and services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm.
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
North Plaza Mall
- 4/15/23I just got my hair done here yesterday and I love it!! Shirin always does a great job and my hair looks fabulous . Shirin has done my hair a few times and she always does a great job and she is such a wonderful person. I will make the hour drive to have her do my hair.Response from HairCuttery • 4/18/23Kelly B, we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon! Feel free to give us a call at (410) 661-9740 to book your next appointment!
- 9/3/22I went to have my hair washed after taking out my braids. I preconditioned & detangled my hair before going to the salon. I asked the stylist if he was familiar with black hair, he said yes. My hair was so tangled & matted after he washed it that myself & another stylist took two hours combing chucks of matted hair out of my head to detangle my hair. There was not a manager on site or available & the customer service number that I was given was not in service. I lost over 3 inches of hair & my head is throbbing from a massive headache. The stylist Doug needs to be FIRED!!!Response from HairCuttery • 9/5/22Tia Blue-Owens, thank you for your feedback. Our salon professionals are expected to deliver an enjoyable salon experience for every Guest during every appointment. We’re sorry this wasn’t your experience. Please give us another chance to make it up to you. If you'd like to discuss this further, fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details about your visit and we will look into the issue.
- 7/29/22Fabulous stylist. Kellie S. is the consummate hair stylist! She is so thoughtful and will totally discuss your decisions before she cuts. I have watched her with clients from all walks of life and she is equally courteous and friendly to everyone. She is a real treasure!Response from HairCuttery • 7/29/22Hi Barb J, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. Feel free to give us a call at (410) 661-9740 to book your next appointment!
- 4/13/22Was told by John that it would cost me ?$ to get my long hair dyed and understanding that if I got my hair cut short it would be less it was more than what I was told for long hair now my hair is too short and. It cost me $152😡
Not happy at all will go elsewhere next time!Response from HairCuttery • 4/13/22Sherry Ganoe, thank you for your feedback. It is always our intention to provide an enjoyable salon experience for every Guest. If you'd like to discuss this further, fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details about your visit and we will look into the situation.
- 1/7/22Sorry to leave it & go to Timonium ; miss Shirin she’s the bestResponse from HairCuttery • 1/7/22Hi Linda, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. Feel free to give us a call at (410) 661-9740 to book your next appointment!
- 12/18/21Love my haircut. Shirin is my hairstylist and always does a great job. I like the shop and it is easy to make an appointment.Response from HairCuttery • 12/20/21Hi Linda, C., thank you for being a Hair Cuttery Family of Brands Guest! We appreciate your loyalty and are so glad our salon professional team continues to meet all of your hair needs. We’ll see you again soon! - The Hair Cuttery Team
- 10/27/21Excellent serviceResponse from HairCuttery • 10/28/21Hi Josecella H., thanks for sharing this rating! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon. We hope to see you again soon! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 10/20/21Cierra is amazing. 4C natural hair/service - shampoo, conditioner and flat ironResponse from HairCuttery • 10/21/21Hi Shantia F, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. Feel free to give us a call at (410) 661-9740 to book your next appointment! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 9/21/20I must say this will be the last time I got to this location. I went friday not busy at all was taken right away.. my stylist was nice. Here is the problem you guys are cutting hair with gloves on they are not replaced when cutting another persons hair and the gloves don't fit well. SO I asked the stylist NOT to cut my hair above the ears lobes and I did not want a short cut but I wanted layers so I showed her a picture and said layers like this. the left side of my head has my ear showing and the right side of my hair is just at the ear lobe.. I've never seen someone cut the sides of your hair from the back instead of the front. no face shaping at all.. The stylist admitted to cutting it to short and not even but I did not want my ears showing. this is the third time I have a square cut around my ears and it looks terrible. so when I got into the car I'm pulling my hair around my ears down to see how bad it really is and I have long strains of hair on both sides of my head that were not cut of course I took pictures while sitting in my car... this lady has no idea how to cut hair or make everything even.... It's one of the worst cuts I've had so from now on I'm letting it grow and will cut it myself at least I know how to shape around my face and not look like a square around my ears.
- 8/29/20I had my appt. on 8/25/20 at 9:00: it was great! My stylist John was very nice, professional, and did a great job. I felt Covid-safe, masks and clean environment. Thank you, I don't take this for granted!
- 6/17/20Went there today for a 10:30 hair appointment got there early hair stylist told me she didn't have any openings made the appointment yesterday morning! This was very unprofessional! Will not ever go to that haircuttery again !
- 5/26/20SHIRIN IS MY MAIN STYLIST I WOULD HAVE NO ONE ELSE. PLEASE OPEN SOON I MISS HER AND MY HAIR IS A WRECK....MOMMA MOMMA
- 2/17/20Stephanie cut my hair and it was the most informative haircut I have ever had. She gave me some pointers on how to manage my hair...and it shows that she loves what she does. Stephanie was very knowledgeable about the products as well.
- 3/21/19I walked in one day on a spur of the moment and Shirin Kordamir at the North Plaza Mall location in Baltimore, MD was the person who attended me. I immediately liked her warm personality and loved how she cut my hair, so I asked for her card. I had to have surgery shortly after that and contacted her again to get my hair cut shorter so I didn't have to full with it in the hospital. Again, I love how she did my hair. I've seen her two times since then and each time she is pleasant and I love my haircut.....I am always getting compliments on how my hair is cut. I have referred two friends to her and they both love how Shirin cut their hair
- 1/30/19Patty did an amazing job on my hair today. I asked for just a shampoo and cut and specifically said no blowdry but Patty said she needed to do a quick job to make sure my hair was even. When it came time to check out she had to get someone to help her with the computer and this lady charged me for a blowdry even though Patty said I hadn't wanted it. I'm upset that I didn't realize this until after I had left the store. I realize it is only a $6 difference but to some people that is a lot of money. I'm really disappointed by this experience.
- 1/20/19OMG, the worse, most embarrassing haircut I have ever received
- 11/17/18Shirin is a stylist I would highly recommend. She knew exactly the haircut that was right for my hair texture and helped me choose a color. She is very pleasant . I will be returning to her each month.
- 8/23/18Shirin cut and styled my short, platinum, hair in a very becoming style about a week ago. I am always apprehensive about going to a new stylist. But she really has a talent for giving one a lovely look.
- 8/19/18Shirin Kordamir has been my stylist
for years. She is the best!!!
- 7/18/18Had the stylist name Karen. She cut my hair and really botched it up. When I came home, my husband and daughter both asked if the could repair the damage. I felt horrible. I went to the barber and just got it all cut off. I will never go to her again. I should have waited for Renee. Renee was really a fantastic stylist in the past.
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery Family of Brands (HCFB) is the official home of Hair Cuttery®, Bubbles®, and CIBU®. As a multi-brand company of hair salons and professional styling products, HCFB provides an affordable indulgence for all. Putting our stylists at the heart of our business allows us to embrace a hospitality-driven approach to hair care.
After relaunching in 2020 with a mission to create human connections by giving the confidence of style, our company empowers thousands of Salon Professionals to deliver exceptional Guest service. HCFB continues to transform the beauty industry by adopting tech solutions that personalize the Guest experience inside and outside of the salon. We are the everything hair experience for your entire family. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com and www.bubblessalons.com.