9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Read our latest blog:
the winter hair survival guide
Winter can wreak havoc on your hair stripping it from moisture and leading it to dry brittle hair. Read about easy winter fixes to help maintain a gorgeous mane all season long.Read More
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Our Current Promotions
Cozy nights, and warm highlights
Warm up your hair color with partial highlights or a balayage this season. Add Olaplex treatment to any color or highlight service and receive $3 off any Olaplex home haircare product.
Winter BOGO deal
It's BOGO time with It's a 10! Buy one get one 50% off any full size, regular price It's a 10 product. Plus, guests receive a FREE Potion 10 Miracle Instant Repair Leave in travel size with any $20 it's a 10 home haircare purchase.
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 1/12/20I had Marty doing my hair on my last visit but normally I have another hair stylist!! All that work there are very nice and patient with me. I will definitely go again!
- 1/5/20I recently cut off all of my hair to go natural. I came in for a trim. I got "Marty" and she trimmed and styled my hair. She explained what products she was putting in my hair as well. She was very friendly and I will be going back to her!
- 12/22/19I don't think there should be an extra charge for long hair, the hair is still being cut regardless of length.
- 12/11/19The stylist was very nice to my daughter and knowledgeable
- 12/6/19Just appreciated that the stylist was some accomodating to my wife who is disabled and has trouble getting around. It meant a lot to my wife to get out and get her hair cut.
- 11/30/19The stylist that was next up/available refused to cut my grandchilds hair. I think that was unprofessional. She gave no explanation. Im glad Kaneisha came in because we may have been skipped ac2nd time.
- 11/24/19Marty had a wonderful personality but, she did not actually trim the dead ends on my daughters hair nor did she put any antifrizz product in her hair after blowing it out. She gave me the style i wanted but cut it about 4-5 inches shorter than i wanted.
- 11/22/19I use to not go to this particular hair cuttery because Im always sitting for long periods and being skipped over every visit except my most recent visit. April took me immediately and was very knowledgeable and nice. Ill only return if Im seeing her again.
- 11/18/19Friendly professional service
- 11/12/19I asked for them cut my sons hair even and he looks absolutely ridiculous I had to keep him home from school today because he looks so ridiculous. This is my now 4th time coming here and being upset I decided to give the cuttery another chance since this was a pretty simple cut and I thought the specialized in cuts be honestly this is bad representation for your brand. You guys should have some one from your corporate offices come try out this salon and see how horrible the service is . The receptionist had a see through shirt on I could see her entire bra with a big wild whole in the shirt. Im ashamed to have such establishment in my community
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 15904 Crain Highway Unit C in Brandywine offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 15904 Crain Highway Unit C.haircuttery.com
3045 Waldorf Market Pl Waldorf, MD 20603 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
(301) 645-9723(301) 645-9723
218 Rosewick Road La Plata, MD 20646 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(301) 392-6113(301) 392-6113