Catonsville Shopping Center
9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Read our latest blog:
balayage trends to try for fall
Balayage is a hand-painted technique used to create customized highlights and it's all the rage in hair color trends this fall!Read More
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Our Current Promotions
Fierce Fall Color
Try something new this season with one of this fall's hair color trends- Pumpkin Spice! Get $5 off a REDKEN one United with your color or highlight service.
Our Biggest Sale of the Year!
Our biggest sale of the year is going on now! Buy 2 REDKEN® products, get 1 FREE! Stop in and stock up on all your favorites! Plus, get a FREE REDKEN® travel-size Pillow Proof Blowdry Two Day Extender with any $20 REDKEN® purchase.
Discover CIBU®, Our Exclusive Haircare Products
Our salon-exclusive haircare brand, available in all Hair Cuttery salons. Perfected by 10,000 stylists and inspired by nature, Cibu is a high performance professional haircare and styling line with color-safe formulas, offering affordable luxury for every hair type.Shop Cibu
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 10/10/19Kendra is amazing. She has been doing my daughter's hair going on 4 years now and i have never been disappointed.
- 10/5/19My hair stylist, Kendra, is very professional and skilled. I am very pleased with my hair and the overall experience whenever I receive services at that hair salon. I have recommended this particular Hair Cuttery to family and friends.
- 9/19/19Completely ignored what I said I wanted. Caught my ear lobe with the clippers while doing my undershave and broke skin. Did not even apologize. Haircut was lopsided and horrible, went to a proper stylist the next day to get it fixed.
- 9/19/19ChaNeal is a great hair cutter and I feel relaxed sitting in her chair
- 9/19/19Micheala(sp) cut my hair perfect and Chris(sp) cut my husbands perfect also and we plan on returning as long as they are there.
- 9/11/19Hi, let me explain first I went to the one in Catonsville, Md 21227 the stylist n the people who worked there could not have been nicer, very pleasant, engaging. So you ask whats the problem, Im white, the stylist was not. Which is not a problem for me IF she knew how to cut our hair. You do not cut our hair like you do black hair. I told her what I wanted, just a cut, layered shorter on the top and layer the rest. What I got was sorter in the back longer on the sides and the top combed to the side. The wrong side, my natural part was the other side. I thanked her tipped her n left. She did the best she could she just didnt no. So yes I will go to another Hair Cuttery just not that one. Thx
- 9/2/19Just wish some of the stylist not talk so negatively about clients on the open floor in front of other clients even when that client has left the salon its very unprofessional and very caddy it was also done in front of children clients who was indeed listening.
- 8/31/19Had to wait, but didn't mind. Hair stylist was very nice and love the color she put on my hair to cover the gray
- 8/24/19Great service!
- 8/24/19price is too high
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 742 Frederick Rd in Catonsville offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 742 Frederick Rd.haircuttery.com
4632 Wilkens Ave Baltimore, MD 21229 USTEL:
8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
(410) 242-9766(410) 242-9766
9235 Baltimore National Pike Ste 2 Ellicott City, MD 21042 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
(410) 465-9896(410) 465-9896