Catonsville Shopping Center
9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Read our latest blog:
prom hairstyles for long hair
Planning for prom involves finding the perfect dress and the best hairstyle that expresses your style. Having long hair leaves you with many options! From an all-down to an updo and in between. Check out our top trending long hairstyles for your special night!Read More
Check out thse looks from our Guests and share yours!
Our Current Promotions
Good News, Richer Hues
Razzle-dazzle 'em with our Double Dimension package, Includes color, highlights, shampoo, REDKEN Chemistry treatment, cut and blowdry. Ask you HC Stylist for details.
BOGO like the pros!
BOGO 50% off all REDKEN Frizz Dismiss products! REDKEN's reinvented Frizz Dismiss collection is sodium chloride and sulfate free*, and includes products and treatments that provide lasting frizz control, smoothness, manageability and shine. Plus, get a free REDKEN Frizz Dismiss Travel Shampoo and Conditioner with any $20 REDKEN purchase! *Except Anti Static Oil and Smooth Force
Discover CIBU®, Our Exclusive Haircare Products
Our salon-exclusive haircare brand, available in all Hair Cuttery salons. Perfected by 10,000 stylists and inspired by nature, Cibu is a high performance professional haircare and styling line with color-safe formulas, offering affordable luxury for every hair type.Shop Cibu
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 4/14/19My hair has been butchered and pulled.
- 4/9/19I rec'd a confirmation for my 9am appointment with the stylist I selected only to arrive at the location and the shop was closed. After waiting 30 minutes I knocked on the door only to be told the stylist was not expected in and I could select a different time or stylist. I was very disappointed that this happen. This was my 3rd visit to the location, but I do not think I will return as it appears to be unreliable, even after I set appt and got confirm for the date & time. the only solution was to come back that day at a later time. I felt they disregarded my time and even though an apology was extended, I do not feel this location handled the situation in a professional manner. We don't make appointments only to arrive and find no one is available.
- 4/8/19She seeks to provide the best service & recommendations
- 4/3/19Very happy with the shape of my hair.
- 4/2/19I had my child there to get his hair cut and while I was waiting a stylist asked if I was waiting. I said "no, but if you have time I'd like to." She told me to come on over. The first odd thing was she started cutting before washing. I've never had that before but thought maybe that's just her way. Told her what I wanted. Ended with washing and I left with a soaking head. A manager followed my son and I from the store and asked if I was happy with my cut. I said "yes" (at that time it looked okay soaking). She advised me that someone in the salon thought I wasn't happy. That evening when my hair finally dried I looked in the mirror and found out why I was asked. My hair has been chopped all over the place. It's horrible. 9:05am Monday morning I called the salon and asked that the manager(they said "Miss Evyette" call me. The girl said she wasn't due in today but will call and let her know I called. She is due in tomorrow. (Tuesday April 2, 2019) I am hoping to hear from her today and praying that something can be done to fix my hair.
- 3/26/19The HC APP said the wait time was 0-15 minutes. I waited 70 minutes with no person apologizing for the wait or correcting the time estimate when I arrived.
- 3/22/19I was pleased to be waited on immediately. My stylist did a great job on my hair. I appreciate her asking about shaping up my hair line before doing it. She is excellent barber.
- 3/9/19I was very satisfied with the service I received and made an appointment to come back.
- 2/19/19Chanel is wonderful and has lots of patience with my daughter and all the hairstyles she will do for her. Thank you for her great customer service.
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 742 Frederick Rd in Catonsville offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 742 Frederick Rd.haircuttery.com
4632 Wilkens Ave Baltimore, MD 21229 USTEL:
8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
(410) 242-9766(410) 242-9766
9235 Baltimore National Pike Ste 2 Ellicott City, MD 21042 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
(410) 465-9896(410) 465-9896