Hair Cuttery Owen Brown Village Center
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
save 20% on your next service m-w
Summer Sale: SAVE 20% on any Single Service at Hair Cuttery salons Mon - Wed.
Mention code "A56". Valid 5/22 to 6/14/23 M-W, except Monday 5/29, during regular salon hours. Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid on any single service only. Excludes Value Packages and gift card purchases.
10% off first color service
New to color or want to break up with your box color? Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid for first time color service guests only. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products and services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm.
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
Owen Brown Village Center
- 3/24/23I book an appointment for a reason. No time management here. Appointment for 3pm. Walked out at 330 without my haircut. They don’t care. It wasn’t even busy.Response from HairCuttery • 4/7/23Eric S , thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We apologize that there were issues with your appointment. We do our best to schedule our Guests and confirm appointments in order to ensure the best salon experience. Please give us a chance to make it up to you. If you'd like to discuss this further, please fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details about your visit and we will look into the issue
- 3/12/23Cora was nice discussion wise. But I as a black woman asked for my ends trimmed. When I came home I realized she cut all of my relaxed hair off! Down to my natural hair Leaving no bun. I will return and tell her not to do that when a black woman asks for a trim again. She needs to slow down and listen more to the customer. If I realized. I would have stopped her during! We black ladies are able to keep relaxed hair with our curly natural hair. I'm not understanding why people feel they have to take ALL the straight hair off. I will continue to do me and my daughter's hair at home because I'm never satisfied. Just a waste of money.Response from HairCuttery • 3/14/23Saziso M, thank you for your feedback. Our salon professionals are expected to deliver an enjoyable salon experience for every Guest during every appointment. We’re sorry this wasn’t your experience. Please give us another chance to make it up to you. If you'd like to discuss this further, fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details about your visit and we will look into the issue.
- 7/10/22Great customer service. Nia and Lauren are amazing stylists.
Great job with my thick and curly hair.Response from HairCuttery • 7/11/22Hi Sevgin Hunt, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. Feel free to give us a call at (410) 381-0927 to book your next appointment!
- 5/6/22When I tell you I left the salon bleeding, and with my hairline screwed I mean it. I said a FADE from a 0-2. I didn’t ask you to take the zero around the perimeter of my hairline, and I absolutely did not ask you to shave my sideburns 100% off, and shave my hairline back half an inch. My hair looks 3 different lengths and horizontal stripes are in my hair. Complete waste of $40.Response from HairCuttery • 5/9/22Hi Evan L, thank you for your feedback. Our salon professionals are expected to deliver an enjoyable salon experience for every Guest during every appointment. We’re sorry this wasn’t your experience. Please give us another chance to make it up to you. If you'd like to discuss this further, fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details about your visit and we will look into the issue.
- 1/10/22Good haircuts so far.Response from HairCuttery • 1/11/22Hi Johnny, thanks for sharing this feedback! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon. We hope to see you again soon! Feel free to give us a call at (410) 381-0927 to book your next appointment!
- 1/7/22Bok is an amazing stylist. I always feel amazing when I leave the salon! Whether it be summer and I want a shorter length or in winter when I like it longer but make extra trips to keep it trimmed, Bok always accommodates my wishes! I love just going in . She is always willing to make small talk, which I am not great at but she does a great job! My only concern is that the salon could use some “deep cleaning”, a fresh paint job especially around where the ladies work. I am leaving 5 stars because of Bok! The environment is not her fault as I always se her cleaning. However, hair Cuttery could make a better effort as the prices have gone up a lot over the past few years. Also please hire a receptionist. It annoys me that the stylists have to stop working on a guest to answer phones, check in walk-in guests, answer their questions all while other guests are waiting in the chairs! Luckily Bok is so amazing that she manages to do it all! Please get the salon maintained and a receptionist hired at this location! Thanks Bok for always being an amazing professional! Hair Cuttery is ver y luck to have someone like her! If she ever started her own salon I would follow her!Response from HairCuttery • 1/7/22Hi Richard, thank you for the wonderful review and for taking time to share it with us. Our priority is customer satisfaction and we are ecstatic that we me that. We'll make sure to share your comments with the team. Feel free to give us a call at (410) 381-0927 to book your next appointment!
- 1/7/22Great customer service. Cora my hair stylist is fantastic!!Response from HairCuttery • 1/7/22Hi Amy, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. Feel free to give us a call at (410) 381-0927 to book your next appointment!
- 1/7/22It's important to have the individual familiar with me, and therefore I pay little extra just so I can sign in for her.Response from HairCuttery • 1/7/22Hi Vivian, we appreciate your feedback! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon!
- 7/8/21Excellent service today. I live my hair!Response from HairCuttery • 7/9/21Dawn W, thank you for being a Hair Cuttery Family of Brands Guest! We appreciate your loyalty and are so glad our salon professional team continues to meet all of your hair needs. We’ll see you again soon!
- 4/27/21My stylist did not know how to cut men's hair. Ms. C. did not even trim the nape of my neck. The ultimate insult is that she charged full price for this abysmal cut but didn't offer a shampoo. Men should avoid this shop unless you are seeking a bad haircut.Response from HairCuttery • 4/28/21Paul S, thanks for giving us this review. I'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! Please send me an email at email@example.com.
- 11/2/20Sofie is awesome!
- 9/28/20Great place, very pleased.
- 7/24/20cut off more than i said so didnt listen at all. my whole back of neck is all red and bruised after gettin the cut
- 7/24/20horrible and dosent know the difference between 3 inches and 7 inches
- 2/22/20Terrible customer service and dismissively rude. I got there for my haircut and was told it would be 15 minute wait. 45 minutes later, I asked the lady how long it would be and she got extremely short and told me I hadn’t been waiting for that long. I showed her the appointment and check in time on my phone and she rolled her eyes. I go to hair cuttery all the time for my hair cuts but will never go back, especially not to the one in Owen brown.
- 1/25/20A girl working there charged me extra 20 for the toner she didn't apply after highlight for just face framing. I checked receipt when i got home.be careful everyone. Girl was new learner.
- 10/31/19Came into this location tonight to get a regrowth touch up and a tone. It was an hour before they closed so I was prepared to be told no for timing reasons. However, when I walked in, the one stylist that was with a customer barely looked up to acknowledge that I had walked in. She then called someone from the back, who literally ran out of the back room, stopped to put her finger up and say “one second” and ran Into the bathroom. I then waited 10 minutes for her to come out and leisurely walk up to the front. Then proceeded to stare at me until I finally explained why I was there. She simply shook her head and said “Uh uh. We stop color at 7pm” like I said, I was fully expecting to be told no because I’ve been a hair dresser for 5 years. I understand how long things can take. However, I also know how clients should be treated when coming into a salon. Let alone how they should at the very least be acknowledged. Very upset with this location. It has clearly gone down hill. I’ve been coming here for YEARS. And I’ve never been treated with such dismissal. It doesn’t sound that bad. And it isn’t. It’s not even a matter of a company face to a customer attitude. It was the natural manner that it happened in. Leads me to believe that she treats everyone this way and that’s just not right. Even if I just wanted a cut, I’d have felt unwelcome from the start.
- 8/17/19We were told they could cut black hair (mixed texture and very curly). Sadly, the stylist we were assigned was unsure and wanted to use clippers on my kid's thick, curly hair...no matter what I said or explained, she kept mentioning clippers. The final straw was when she told me to "chill" and smirked. No thank you...very poor customer service from one staff member.
- 4/27/19I made an appointment and my stylist was supposed to be Lilly. My sister and I arrived, I explained I had an appointment but multiple walk ins were taken ahead of me, including my sister who did not have an appointment. Not one stylist acknowledged me when I said on 2 different occasions that I had an appointment; my phone was having an issue checking me in and I also made that known. Not one person cared to even check. Very rude and unprofessional. I will not be coming back to Hair Cuttery.
- 6/30/18I checked out reviews on line and saw Lily's. I am very pleased with my experience. Lily has a new customer...as I too do not plan on going to anyone else:)
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery Family of Brands (HCFB) is the official home of Hair Cuttery®, Bubbles®, and CIBU®. As a multi-brand company of hair salons and professional styling products, HCFB provides an affordable indulgence for all. Putting our stylists at the heart of our business allows us to embrace a hospitality-driven approach to hair care.
After relaunching in 2020 with a mission to create human connections by giving the confidence of style, our company empowers thousands of Salon Professionals to deliver exceptional Guest service. HCFB continues to transform the beauty industry by adopting tech solutions that personalize the Guest experience inside and outside of the salon. We are the everything hair experience for your entire family. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com and www.bubblessalons.com.