Hair Cuttery Merritt Manor Shopping Center
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
save 10% on your next service by signing up for email
Must opt-in to email messaging using the "Sign Up" button below to receive your unique code.
Mention code "A20". Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid for a single service only. Not combinable with any other offer. Excludes value packages and gift card purchases. Only in-salon. Redemption is valid through 12/31/23.
10% off your first color service
Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid Mon - Thurs only. Not combinable with any other service offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products & services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm ET
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Only valid Mon - Weds. No two offers may be applied to any single line item. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/2023.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
Merritt Manor Shopping Center
- 4/14/23This visit was horrible my daughter stylists name was Alicia her conversation was very inappropriate about her personal life her baby daddy and his new girlfriend and her weight struggle which she appears to be losing.also they were all talking bad about the young black girl who had just started her shift and was very pretty and professional looking dressed in all black yet Alicia had on frumpy jeans and open toe sandals that looked like they had been rolled over by a truck they were all dressed horribly like they all just left a homeless shelter no color coordinated scheme and all the white women including the chubby one who sits in the first chair behind the register looks like they are all recovering drug attics except the black girl who looked like a normal stylist then there was a guy who was very flamboyant and wearing yellow Crocs while the chubby girl up front had on colorful platform vans which I only learned she was a manager because in between her customer she went to the gay guys chair and had him do her hair which was a colorful mess and proceeded to talk about her personal life with her husband and how she wants a divorce all inappropriate for my preteen daughter I'll never come back but if I do I will ask for the black girl just to make them more jealous because apparently they don't like her. It's 2023 racism shouldn't be this blatant and I saw her do a man's haircut which looked awesomeResponse from HairCuttery • 4/18/23Misty B, thank you for your feedback. Hair Cuttery Family of Brands has a zero tolerance policy for discrimination. It is always our intention to provide an enjoyable salon experience for every Guest. If you'd like to discuss this further, fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details about your visit and we will look into the situation.
- 12/25/22Very friendly but poor quality work put my hair in foils and instead of taking her time and doing the mods let it process and then go back and do the roots and ends obviously because it lightens faster because of the heat from your head she did it all at once and then charged me for a gloss, tone,& fashion color which is to touch up the re growth but did not however she did tone and gloss then I paid for full foil value package which consisted of full foils one color cut and blow dry plus five off hair products she only cut the front of my hair with a razor comb and charged me 13$ for blow dry then I bought a twenty dollar hair product and no money was taken off and despite all that I ripped twenty dollars because it wasn’t until I got home and looked at my receipt and website to see the prices and what was supposed to be done I was planning on going back but now reconsidering unless they can resolve my problemResponse from HairCuttery • 12/29/22Caela H, thank you for your feedback. Our salon professionals are expected to deliver an enjoyable salon experience for every Guest during every appointment. We’re sorry this wasn’t your experience. Please give us another chance to make it up to you. If you'd like to discuss this further, fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details about your visit and we will look into the issue.
- 12/16/22Horrible Customer Service the Guy was rude did not want to give me service I asked for a service and denied it and then told me I had an attitude it was uncomfortable I will never go back periodResponse from HairCuttery • 12/23/22Nancy N, thank you for your feedback. Our salon professionals are expected to deliver an enjoyable salon experience for every Guest during every appointment. We’re sorry this wasn’t your experience. Please give us another chance to make it up to you. If you'd like to discuss this further, fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details about your visit and we will look into the issue.
- 9/15/22Just walked out, 8:08pm, 9/15/22, as was told they are booked up. Only 2 people, including me, waiting. Open till 9:00 on Thursday!
Can you leave zero stars???Response from HairCuttery • 9/16/22James W, we’re so sorry we didn’t meet your expectations during your visit. It is always our intention to provide an enjoyable salon experience for every Guest. Please give us another chance to make it up to you. Please fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details about your visit and and we’ll help rectify the situation with the salon.
- 7/30/22Excellent service from.start to finish. Great attention to detail and customer service.
I look forward to needing a haircut.Response from HairCuttery • 8/1/22Hi Brian S., we appreciate your feedback! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon!
- 1/7/22Good service!Response from HairCuttery • 1/7/22Hi Harriet, we appreciate your feedback! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon! Feel free to give us a call at (410) 284-9875 to book your next appointment!
- 10/27/21Great customer serviceResponse from HairCuttery • 10/27/21Harriet C., thanks for sharing this rating! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon. We hope to see you again soon! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 8/14/21I will never go back to this place. As the customer checks out we should be able to tip before our entire bill is put through. I am not saying the girl that did my daughter's hair was bad but I paid $16.00 for her haircut and tipped 20% and then I reviewed my bill because I bought 3 bottles of hair products which ended up being $108.00 and they took 20% of my entire bill. I then called about this and the manager Stephanie was so disrespectful and told me it was my fault and that I should have paid more attention to the credit card machine. There is something very wrong with how they do business there and I won't be stopping this process as just a comment on their site, I will also be getting in touch with corporate. I hope you are happy with losing a long time customer because you have no business etiquette when it comes to dealing with your customers.Response from HairCuttery • 10/27/21Hi Bethany, E, thank you for your feedback. We hope to always clearly communicate our services and prices. We apologize that this wasn’t the case during your visit. We will make sure the team is aware of this situation and provides greater transparency for future visits. Feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help rectify the situation with the salon.
- 2/24/21So I tried to highlight my own hair epic fail. Called for an appointment and Rick made himself available to fix my hair. He not only was doing two color clients at a time but our conversation made my appointment. He did awesome job and deserves 5 stars. Ladies Rick is the go to for beautiful highlights..Response from HairCuttery • 2/25/21Hi Tricia R, Tricia R, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 2/9/21Great cut today by Sam
Thanks!Response from HairCuttery • 2/15/21Hi Karen S, Karen S, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 5/29/20I only go to hair cuttery, Brenda is the best!! When are you going to open. Hair salons are allowed to open at 50% capacity.
- 10/26/18Brenda T. is an amazing person. Brenda made me feel so much better and made my hair look amazing! Couldn't even begin to thank her enough.
- 9/28/18Huge thanks to Malini for helping me get excited about my look again and for making my 1 1/2 year old son's first haircut so special! I was truly grateful for her understanding and expertise counsel. Malini went above and beyond and I was truly "Wowed" by the services she so willingly provided. Thank you Malini! You're an amazing stylist and you have earned my family as lifelong clients...A MILLION THANKS!
- 9/26/18Went to get my split ends cut off and the lady who cut my hair held up a portion showing what would be cut off. I asked, “what is that, about two inches?” And she replied with, “about.” So after my hair cut and as I am paying, she says to me “you might need to come back in soon to get cut again since you still have some split ends.” Not sure why she wouldn’t cut them all off while she was cutting my hair, or waited until I was about to walk out to say this to me. This will be my last time getting my hair cut here.
- 7/13/18Jackie gave me a great haircut. She knew just what I needed to calm down my head of wavy and unruly hair. I’m very satisfied.
- 5/28/18Great color service by Jackie!!!
- 3/16/18Stood in the lobby area for 15 minutes was never greeted, made eye contact with multiple stylists. Will never go backResponse from HairCuttery • 3/23/18Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We apologize if you were not completely satisfied with your recent experience at our salon. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please do not hesitate to contact our Client Services at 866-257-8953. Thank you and have a lovely day!
- 2/19/18Tabitha was absolutely AMAZING with my me and my hair! She fixed what was messed up and I got exactly what I asked for from her. I’m so happy with the outcome. I definitely can’t wait to go back and have her do my hair again. She was kind and patient with me. Amazing stylist!
About Hair Cuttery
Discover the ultimate hair transformation at Hair Cuttery in Dundalk, MD. Our skilled hairstylists are committed to delivering salon services that cater to your unique style and preferences. Convenience, care, and quality-focused, we use premium products to keep your hair healthy and radiant. Visit us at 1139 Merritt Blvd in Dundalk, – where your confidence and style are our top priorities.
At Hair Cuttery, we're more than just a salon; we're your lifelong partners in confidence and style. From your first childhood haircut to your adult style choices, we provide convenient, exceptional salon experiences. Our skilled professionals are dedicated to helping you look and feel your best, whether it's for a special occasion or a confidence boost.
Book your appointment today and step into a world of beauty and self-expression. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com. Elevate your experience further by downloading our app for unbeatable offers and seamless booking.