Dunkirk Gateway Shopping Center
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Read our latest blog:
balayage trends to try for fall
Balayage is a hand-painted technique used to create customized highlights and it's all the rage in hair color trends this fall!Read More
Check out thse looks from our Guests and share yours!
Our Current Promotions
Fierce Fall Color
Try something new this season with one of this fall's hair color trends- Pumpkin Spice! Get $5 off a REDKEN one United with your color or highlight service.
Our Biggest Sale of the Year!
Our biggest sale of the year is going on now! Buy 2 REDKEN® products, get 1 FREE! Stop in and stock up on all your favorites! Plus, get a FREE REDKEN® travel-size Pillow Proof Blowdry Two Day Extender with any $20 REDKEN® purchase.
Discover CIBU®, Our Exclusive Haircare Products
Our salon-exclusive haircare brand, available in all Hair Cuttery salons. Perfected by 10,000 stylists and inspired by nature, Cibu is a high performance professional haircare and styling line with color-safe formulas, offering affordable luxury for every hair type.Shop Cibu
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 8/17/19None at this time.
- 8/14/19Betty is a wonderful beautician
- 8/13/19Friendly and knowledgeable
- 8/11/19I was told a stylist would be with me "shortly". I waited well over an hour while different stylists left for the day, or sat at the front desk doing nothing. Others, of course, were working. When I finally got a stylist, I had no complaints with her. It just seems to me that if the salon is open, there should be enough people working to cover those who come in. Two people left when I told them how long I had been waiting. I have also made appointments before, only to find my stylist not there when I arrived, or doing someone else's hair. So I feel there isn't much I can do to move the process along...
- 8/9/19I get camo each visit. The cost is $49.00. This stylist charged $59.00. Ive never been charged extra because I got a cut also. Makes no sense.
- 8/6/19Thank you for offering coloring!
- 8/6/19Completely satisfied with color and cut. Normally I can go three days without having to wash my hair after conditioning received following highlight. Overheard a client asking why her hair felt sticky following wash, cut and blow dry and learned that there was a problem with your water. She was offered a discount. I wasn't, even though I spent $138, and. Priced the same stickiness and had to wash my hair the same night. Texture of my hair wasn't, and still isn't, what I'm used to after highlights.??
- 8/5/19Quality of straightening and cut was not up to par and was charged fully for he entire service.
- 8/4/19The services are fine my biggest complaint is when its time to check out I am never charged for the services the same. It seems more and more often every time I go theres always an additional fee at it for the service that I had. When I first started going to hair Cuttery that used to go over the pricing with you before they started your hair and now you just kind a get things thrown in once you get to the register I do not feel that is fair. When Im standing there looking at the prices on the board. I was there yesterday and my hair is just about shoulderlength and I was charged an additional $10 for having Hair pass my shoulders and I had maybe a half an inch cut off for a trim was very dis-satisfied with the pricing
- 8/3/19My stylist is excellent. She asks what I would like to get done and is able to interpret even when I have difficulties explaining. She is professional and friendly. Ashley is a superstar.
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 10814 Town Center Blvd in Dunkirk offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 10814 Town Center Blvd.haircuttery.com
912 Costley Way Prince Frederick, MD 20678 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
(410) 414-2100(410) 414-2100
15904 Crain Highway Unit C Brandywine, MD 20613 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
(301) 782-3076(301) 782-3076