Dunkirk Gateway Shopping Center
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Read our latest blog:
hair resolutions for the new year
Make some hair resolutions to kick off the new year in style! We've got great tips on how to develop a healthy routine to get your best hair ever!Read More
Our Current Promotions
Tea Tree? Yes, Please!
Refresh and revive with our NEW, exclusive Paul Mitchell Tea Tree VIP Experience, just $4 more with a haircut. And, get $3 off all REDKEN® Brews, Paul Mitchell Tea Tree, American Crew and He's a 10 products.
Twice As Nice
Before the snow, grab your liter duo! With 20% off liter singles too, you'll want to stock up. Plus, get 2 FREE pumps with a REDKEN® or Matrix liter duo purchase ($6 value).
Discover CIBU®, Our Exclusive Haircare Products
Our salon-exclusive haircare brand, available in all Hair Cuttery salons. Perfected by 10,000 stylists and inspired by nature, Cibu is a high performance professional haircare and styling line with color-safe formulas, offering affordable luxury for every hair type.Shop Cibu
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 2/15/19Rachel did an amazing job on my hair. She was very professional, and informative on the products i should use on my hair. I have been going to her for a year now, and i plan on having her cut my hair everytime
- 2/15/19Great hair stylist !
- 2/11/19I actually brought my daughter to Sabrina one day. She did great as usual. She has done my daughters hair in the past and although we didnt have an appointment, the stylist that checked us in was accommodating to ask Sabrina if she could work us in between color and it worked out. We wouldnt have known any difference if they said she wasnt available since she had a client but appreciated the extra effort. I came in Sunday to see Jillian for a shampoo, cut and blow dry. I had decided I also wanted to do some color but figured I would just make a follow up appointment. Jillian said she could do it all today which was very helpful because its hard to find days to get my hair done. She was professional, friendly, explained everything she was doing, and when I was hesitant about something, she explained that I could come back for any services received if I wasnt happy with it. It was a great experience! I also found that the place stayed super busy but the other stylist still greeted customers and provided great customer service. They could use a larger salon with the volume of people coming in but they make it work. Thank you for a great first experience for me.
- 2/10/19The Dunkirk HC is great. My whole family goes there.
- 2/7/19It was great!! We love Betty!
- 2/7/19The stylist was very friendly, nice and professional. Even after I advised Her that I wasnt happy with the way my hair came out, she offered to fix it for me free of charge. She offered to change the color to the highlights I wanted it. But I am an extremely busy person and I simply didnt have time in my schedule to come back and have it re-done. Even if I wasnt happy with the way my hair came out, I really like the stylist personality and Ill definitely be back.
- 2/7/19Jillian at the Dunkirk location is absolutely amazing!! I loved my hair, she was personable and such a delight! Wonderful service and price.
- 2/6/19I told Jamie I did not want any red in my hair or orange of course the extra processing that cost was needed/ glaze was needed. Taking my total to $166 should have only been charged $39 sinc
- 2/4/19My hair was cut shorter than I asked for, I had my hair dyed and highlights put in the highlights are 3 different shades the stylist did tell me to come back in 2 weeks to fix my roots that ended up a lot lighter than she wanted.
- 1/29/19Tammy Wimmer is the best. She does a great job on my hair. I drive an hour each way to see her!
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 10814 Town Center Blvd in Dunkirk offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 10814 Town Center Blvd.haircuttery.com
912 Costley Way Prince Frederick, MD 20678 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
(410) 414-2100(410) 414-2100
15904 Crain Highway Unit C Brandywine, MD 20613 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 6:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
(301) 782-3076(301) 782-3076