Dunkirk Gateway Shopping Center
Closed Today Closed Today Closed Today Closed Today Closed Today Closed Today Closed Today
Read our latest blog:
the winter hair survival guide
Winter can wreak havoc on your hair stripping it from moisture and leading it to dry brittle hair. Read about easy winter fixes to help maintain a gorgeous mane all season long.Read More
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Our Current Promotions
Cozy nights, and warm highlights
Warm up your hair color with partial highlights or a balayage this season. Add Olaplex treatment to any color or highlight service and receive $3 off any Olaplex home haircare product.
Winter BOGO deal
It's BOGO time with It's a 10! Buy one get one 50% off any full size, regular price It's a 10 product. Plus, guests receive a FREE Potion 10 Miracle Instant Repair Leave in travel size with any $20 it's a 10 home haircare purchase.
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 1/2/20I took my toddler in for a haircut and the stylist was awesome and incredibly patient as he was moving all over the place. I appreciated her kindness and willing to be so patient with us! Will definitely be calling to find out her name if I go back for either him or myself!
- 1/1/20Jillian is fantastic. She knows what to do with my hair. She is the first stylist in years to listen to me and to make me look fantastic.
- 1/1/20I went in for a root color touch up. They did a good job matching up my color. I emphasized to the stylist that around my hairline and right above my ears really needed a lot of color slathered in there as the gray hair is stubborn there. She barely out any on and when it was applied, it was extremely light strokes of the brush. Then she applied tissue paper squares (like those used with perms) to my hairline and right by my ears saying, the tissue paper will help saturate the color into my hair better. She rinsed me and shampooed me, but didnt use any conditioned (my hair is naturally curly and down past my shoulders - it needs conditioner in an obvious way. She combed my snarled curls out using tools that were not in barbisol (nor did she even have any at her station) and then noticed the color didnt take around my hairline, near my temple and by my ears. She proceeded to pickup the bowl containing the old color she used from an hour ago and started slathering color onto my wet hair into the parts that didnt take. I questioned whether color worked in wet hair and she said yes; that it didnt make a difference. Then, she instructed me to leave it on, and rinse it off or wipe it out later on at home!!!!
- 12/24/19She did a terrible job on my brows. I told her I only wanted a clean up and I didnt want them thin and they look so awful. :(
- 12/23/19Nina ALWAYS gives a Great haircut love her!
- 12/22/19Nina did a great job with me and my 4 year old son
- 12/18/19Betty is awesome!!
- 12/16/19Love my stylist and my new look!
- 12/14/19This location NEEDS a front desk assitant. This location is way too busy for stylist to stop what they are doing & answer calls and book appointments- I can only imagine the stress it puts on the staff. I love the people that are there and it would make my very happy to see that happen even if just on the weekends or Part-Time. Something is better than nothing -
- 12/10/19Betty is the best. She always gets my hair just right. I love her and she is always so pleasant.
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 10814 Town Center Blvd in Dunkirk offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 10814 Town Center Blvd.haircuttery.com
912 Costley Way Prince Frederick, MD 20678 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
(410) 414-2100(410) 414-2100
15904 Crain Highway Unit C Brandywine, MD 20613 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
(301) 782-3076(301) 782-3076