Hair Cuttery Shoppes At Easton
8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
save 20% on your next service m-w
Summer Sale: SAVE 20% on any Single Service at Hair Cuttery salons Mon - Wed.
Mention code "A56". Valid 5/22 to 6/14/23 M-W, except Monday 5/29, during regular salon hours. Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid on any single service only. Excludes Value Packages and gift card purchases.
10% off first color service
New to color or want to break up with your box color? Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid for first time color service guests only. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products and services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm.
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
Shoppes At Easton
- 1/16/23Rainey is great! She did an excellent job on my hair. I will be returning again to see her. Thank you for taking great care of my hair Rainey.Response from HairCuttery • 1/17/23Yvonne M, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. Feel free to give us a call at (410) 822-9423 to book your next appointment!
- 11/15/22Don't book with Michelle!! Wish I could complain to corporate. I got a Signature Cut with blow-dry and shampoo all included in the deal, and she kept saying things in annoyance like, "You're only getting a cut, right?" And "I'm not styling it, am I?" In annoyance. I told her, and the other salon owners told her, that my deal includes everything, but she just trimmed my hair and when I asked if she would style it, she said no it doesn't include that! The other hairstylists are great, but don't book with her! Ask for someone else!Response from HairCuttery • 11/29/22Miriam M., thank you for your feedback. Our salon professionals are expected to deliver an enjoyable salon experience for every Guest during every appointment. We’re sorry this wasn’t your experience. Please give us another chance to make it up to you. If you'd like to discuss this further, fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details about your visit and we will look into the issue.
- 10/10/22Destiny does a great job too bad she’s leaving! Sammi nextResponse from HairCuttery • 10/10/22Richard B, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. Feel free to give us a call at (410) 822-9423 to book your next appointment!
- 6/21/22Brittaney Bostie did a great job giving me a haircut this morning 06/21/22. I will definitely be a repeat customer of hers. Thank you.Response from HairCuttery • 6/21/22Hi Rhonda M., thank you for the wonderful review and for taking time to share it with us. Our priority is customer satisfaction and we are ecstatic that we me that. We'll make sure to share your comments with the team Feel free to give us a call at (410) 822-9423 to book your next appointment!
- 1/16/22Was very pleased with Adrianna hair stylist. She took her time and very very attentive to what I wanted.Response from HairCuttery • 1/18/22Hi Beverly, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. Feel free to give us a call at (410) 822-9423 to book your next appointment!
- 1/7/22Love carlyResponse from HairCuttery • 1/10/22Hi Melissa, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. Feel free to give us a call at (410) 822-9423 to book your next appointment!
- 1/7/22I love CarlyResponse from HairCuttery • 1/10/22Hi Laura, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. Feel free to give us a call at (410) 822-9423 to book your next appointment!
- 1/7/22I am always happy with my service at hair Cuttery on Elliott road. Sammi has cut and styled my hair for a long time and I wouldn’t go anywhere else.Response from HairCuttery • 1/7/22Hi Barbara, thank you for being a Hair Cuttery Family of Brands Guest! We appreciate your loyalty and are so glad our salon professional team continues to meet all of your hair needs. We’ll see you again soon!
- 1/30/21Disappointed with experience. Will not be going back. The person who cut my hair was not personable and seemed under qualified. I asked for a simple cut for a guy and she told me to go to a barber. She didn’t try to come up with an alternative or solution and I ended up just giving into a fade. Apparently I paid and was charged for a signature cut 35+ minute experience with shampoo ect; I was in and out of the chair in 12-15 minutes; not once did she offer to shampoo my hair and to be perfectly transparent and honest, I felt like I was bothering her being there. I was extremely dissatisfied with the experience and wish I didn’t get my hair cut.Response from HairCuttery • 2/1/21We’re so sorry we didn’t meet your expectations during your visit. It is always our intention to provide an enjoyable salon experience for every Guest. Please send us an email at email@example.com and we’ll help rectify the situation with the salon.
- 12/26/20I had Ashley A. Park as my hair dresser and she also did my eyebrows. Fast and excellent service. Made me feel beautiful and better! Thank you😊Response from HairCuttery • 12/28/20Hi Raven T, We appreciate your feedback! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon!
- 4/15/19My hair stylist was Stephanie and she did a WONDERFUL job on my hair! I was looking for a new cut and style and I was a bit nervous but she was so pleasant and patient with me and took the time to really talk with me about how I wanted my hair cut. She also helped show me how to blowdry my hair myself so I could do it at home the way she did it at the salon. No stylist has ever done that for me before! Stephanie is an excellent stylist and I am so happy I found her!
- 1/8/19First I walk in at 10:20 am and the Bright Red hair women, that station is right in front of door. She looked around, saw me but never said a word. 5 minutes another stylist, I believe Stephanie helped me and I was put in for Holly. I then discovered she was Holly. She finished her cut in chair, no problem, checked him out, then looked thru computer. Never acknowledge me, she then proceeds to go to a back room. Mind you, never letting me know if she was taking a pee break, smoking or eating. Finally after 20 min I got up and left, never talking with her. I guess she doesn't need customers, shame because she just cost the Hair Cuttery one.
There was also another complaint earlier in my waiting and as I'm thinking what this poor girl was dealing with until I waited over 40 minutes and they weren't that busy. If Holly had at least said to me, I'll be a few minutes yet there would have never been a problem. I am a patient person, I'm a retired hairstylist myself and made my start at a Hair Cuttery. I always know who was waiting and would talk with them and give them an estimate time. Or, "I'll be with you soon" something. I've never been one to say this young generation needs.......blah,blah. But this stylist diffently needs a refresher course on Customer service. I was so turned off by my experience I will not try anymore stylist. So whole salon loses!!
- 9/17/18I got my hair cut recently by Stephanie. I was a little nervous because I had not seen her before and I was looking for a major change cut wise, but from the time she greeted me up front until I walked out the door, Stephanie was excellent. She really listened to me when I told how I wanted it cut and she asked me a lot of questions about my hair and my routine and told me how she was going to cut it so it would make it easy for me to style at home. I've never had a consultation from a stylist like that before. She made me feel like she really cared. She was kind and funny and really took her time with me which is important. I didn't feel rushed. Stephanie is now my go to girl! I came in feeling frumpy and down about my hair and she made me feel beautiful when I left. Stephanie is great and I can't thank her enough!
- 3/10/18I have been coming here to the shoppes at Easton for 10 years and never have I gotten any bad haircuts from here. As of today March 10 2018. I come here to get what I wanted specifically done to my hair and the hair stylist Michelle who did my hair did a very bad job. I am very disappointed. I will not be having her cut my hair anymore.
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery Family of Brands (HCFB) is the official home of Hair Cuttery®, Bubbles®, and CIBU®. As a multi-brand company of hair salons and professional styling products, HCFB provides an affordable indulgence for all. Putting our stylists at the heart of our business allows us to embrace a hospitality-driven approach to hair care.
After relaunching in 2020 with a mission to create human connections by giving the confidence of style, our company empowers thousands of Salon Professionals to deliver exceptional Guest service. HCFB continues to transform the beauty industry by adopting tech solutions that personalize the Guest experience inside and outside of the salon. We are the everything hair experience for your entire family. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com and www.bubblessalons.com.