Hair Cuttery Big Elk Mall Shopping Center
9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
save 20% on your next service m-w
Summer Sale: SAVE 20% on any Single Service at Hair Cuttery salons Mon - Wed.
Mention code "A56". Valid 5/22 to 6/14/23 M-W, except Monday 5/29, during regular salon hours. Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid on any single service only. Excludes Value Packages and gift card purchases.
10% off first color service
New to color or want to break up with your box color? Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid for first time color service guests only. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products and services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm.
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
Big Elk Mall Shopping Center
- 3/16/23My daughter made an appointment to get her hair cut as well as my 1 yo grandsons first haircut in which they knew when the appointment was booked and the woman cutting their hair made the point to another walk-in that the baby was not getting his haircut when in fact he was. When she did go cut my grandson’s hair she proceeded to try and use a large pair of clippers on his hair then when he freaked out tried to use a small pair which did not go over well being he was already terrified. When suggested to use succors to cut his hair she said no cause if he moves then she could cut herself so my grandsons first haircut did not happen!! My daughters hair is completely uneven and has long strand where they should be. Too much in a rush to get that walk in when my daughter made appt. For that reason. Absolutely horrible service will never go there again!!!
- 8/18/22It's ridiculous that I'm asked to provide a password to make an appointment for a haircut. Not a positive step for a struggling business. Answer the phone.Response from HairCuttery • 8/18/22Scott C, thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. It is always our intention to provide an enjoyable salon experience for every Guest. If you'd like to discuss this further, please fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html and we will look into the situation.
- 1/7/22I had a horrible experience involving Jessica, Tiffany and Debbie. This needs to be addressed ASAP or I’m going to your corporate office!Response from HairCuttery • 1/10/22Hi Karen H, we’re so sorry we didn’t meet your expectations during your visit. It is always our intention to provide an enjoyable salon experience for every Guest. Please send us an email at email@example.com and we’ll help rectify the situation with the salon.
- 1/7/22Maria is a fantastic hairdresser and person. We go to her specifically for our hair and to get our eyebrows done. She is a great styler and just an easy person to talk to. We love her and will never go to anyone else!!Response from HairCuttery • 1/7/22Hi Adrianna, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. Feel free to give us a call at (410) 620-9833 to book your next appointment!
- 1/7/22Girls are greatResponse from HairCuttery • 1/7/22Hi Jaqueline, we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon! Feel free to give us a call at (410) 620-9833 to book your next appointment!
- 7/31/212 stylist sitting on their phones in chairs. My husband walks into store in Elkton and asks for a haircut and both of the women said they have appointments . Mind you it is 10:15am and I'm thinking they could cut my husband's hair in 15 minutes (there's not much to cut). Guess they make enough money they don't need the money. Needless to say, we won't be back.Response from HairCuttery • 7/31/21Hi Elizabeth B, We are so sorry for your inconvenience . We at HC pride ourselves on making our guests happy and unfortunately we did not do that for you today. We are sad to see you wont return over one bad situation , we hope you will reconsider and visit us again to show you we are better than that.
- 6/10/21Maria was a mess. First had the water too hot when she shampooed my hair, then made excuses about her hands "being used to hot water", no apology! She then went into a rant about why she won't get a vaccine and then complained about customers who don't talk to her. Mentioned that she hates when people give her one/two answers to questions since she likes to talk. She talked non-stop while cutting my hair and didn't really talk about why I wanted. On top of that, after she finished the cut, she assumed that I didn't want it blow-dried AFTER I paid for a wash/cut/blow-dry. I had to ask her to please blow out my hair. Never going back.
- 9/19/20Horrible stylist, Scarlett, did NOT give me what I asked for and charged me TWICE!!
- 7/14/20Went in yesterday to get bright color out of my hair + coloring and a haircut. Mandy did a great job and I’m very happy with the outcome. She was very nice and made sure to do her best. My hair took longer than I expected, but I didn’t realize the color would be hard to get out. She stayed a bit past closing to finish up. Would definitely go back to her.
- 3/24/20Tiffany is very professional and does a great job every time. I can always depend on her.
- 3/21/20My hair was cut way to short had highlights that were dyed over and keep telling me how to have my hair
- 8/3/19Very friendly and accommodating staff! I didn’t have an appointment and it was a Friday evening. Scarlett did a really great job and I love my purple hair! They were very busy and they fit me in late.
- 5/29/19Loved the way Megan cut and colored my hair . We also love Gail!!
- 4/9/192 years ago, worst haircut ever. Rook 3 free to look normal. Last month, bad haircut. Went in to have fixed...worse than before. Hard to believe place is in business. Will NEVER go back.
- 3/18/19Sam has been cutting my hair the way I like it for many years. She is friendly and professional.
- 12/12/18just now
I went in for a cut and was nervous due to deciding to cut my relatively long hair to a much shorter cut. My stylist was Patti. She does the most amazing hair wash ever, she also made sure I was absolutely ready to make such a drastic change. She was very helpful and honest about what would look good and what was easy to maintain (I have a one year old so I needed low maintenance) She made me feel extremely comfortable and did an amazing job on my hair and I have received so many compliments. She took a tired overworked mom and made her feel beautiful again. I will definitely be back!
- 9/28/18I love my cut and color!! Highly recommend Sam. Thank you for excellent service.
- 6/30/18Went there to get my hair colored and a trim. Natalie was the girl that did my hair and she did a fantastic job the color was perfect and so was the cut. I would definitely recommend them.
- 6/27/18Chopped hair cut
- 6/9/18Welcome to the Wild West, was told that there was not any stylist there to cut hair extensions or color hair should I say per Manager Sam, I thought all stylist are certified when working with the public. Too me sounded racial then when I walk in to get service staff did not know if I was of different nationality. Will be contacting corporate. Money is money and the last time I noticed all nationalities wear hair extensions. But as I mentioned the stylist there are not certified to cut hair extensions or color hair.
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery Family of Brands (HCFB) is the official home of Hair Cuttery®, Bubbles®, and CIBU®. As a multi-brand company of hair salons and professional styling products, HCFB provides an affordable indulgence for all. Putting our stylists at the heart of our business allows us to embrace a hospitality-driven approach to hair care.
After relaunching in 2020 with a mission to create human connections by giving the confidence of style, our company empowers thousands of Salon Professionals to deliver exceptional Guest service. HCFB continues to transform the beauty industry by adopting tech solutions that personalize the Guest experience inside and outside of the salon. We are the everything hair experience for your entire family. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com and www.bubblessalons.com.