Village At Waugh Chapel
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Read our latest blog:
hair resolutions for the new year
Make some hair resolutions to kick off the new year in style! We've got great tips on how to develop a healthy routine to get your best hair ever!Read More
Our Current Promotions
Tea Tree? Yes, Please!
Refresh and revive with our NEW, exclusive Paul Mitchell Tea Tree VIP Experience, just $4 more with a haircut. And, get $3 off all REDKEN® Brews, Paul Mitchell Tea Tree, American Crew and He's a 10 products.
Twice As Nice
Before the snow, grab your liter duo! With 20% off liter singles too, you'll want to stock up. Plus, get 2 FREE pumps with a REDKEN® or Matrix liter duo purchase ($6 value).
Discover CIBU®, Our Exclusive Haircare Products
Our salon-exclusive haircare brand, available in all Hair Cuttery salons. Perfected by 10,000 stylists and inspired by nature, Cibu is a high performance professional haircare and styling line with color-safe formulas, offering affordable luxury for every hair type.Shop Cibu
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 2/20/19Samantha: professional/ very easy to have conversation/ definitely a valuable member of your team.
- 2/20/19This was the worst hair cut I have ever received and it was probably the longest time I have ever sat in the chair (it might have been faster if each hair was cut individually). I was twice handed the mirror to see that my hair was still touching my ears. The third time she made it so short around my right ear that despite it being uneven and awkward looking since the rest of the sides were not trimmed to match that i just left without bothering to ask for more and risk further botches.
- 2/19/19so0 my visit was amazing Ms. Catie at the Gambrills, Md location is amazing been going to her for years. how ever the app messed up my hair appointment. I wanted to get full highlights and a haircut done however you can only choose one thing to get done and the only thing that was on there was partial highlight not full highlights and you cant choose two things to be done only one.
- 2/16/19My regular stylist was on vacation so I took a chance on Lori or Laurie. Usually my wife can tell when someone other than my regular stylist cuts my hair but she could not and said it looked great. P.S. - I don't have that much hair to deal with but it still needs to have a good, clean cut. Thanks!
- 2/16/19Caity never disappoints! I always walk out the door completely happy with my hair and personal services.
- 2/15/19My stylist Reiley is on top of her game!
- 2/12/19I walked in as they just opened and was taken care of immediately. Had a color and highlights ....Love the color and the highlights. My stylist was a true professional. She was very through and fast.
- 2/11/19She did a wonderful job with our 3 year old Daughter,
- 2/7/19Ive been using this Hair Cuttery regularly since it opened. I like that the stylists tend to stay, not as much turnover as many other salons.
- 2/6/19Shelly was wonderful! Ive had her twice and she works hard to give you the exact look you want. And she is a joy to be around. I dont not like the long hair fee. That is never listed on the price sheet and I do not understand why it costs an extra $10. I have shoulder length hair and I still get charged the long hair fee.
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 2650 Brandermill Blvd in Gambrills offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 2650 Brandermill Blvd.haircuttery.com
15480 Annapolis Road Suite 210 Bowie, MD 20715 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(301) 805-7967(301) 805-7967
672 Old Mill Rd Ste D Millersville, MD 21108 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(410) 987-9743(410) 987-9743