Village At Waugh Chapel
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Read our latest blog:
the winter hair survival guide
Winter can wreak havoc on your hair stripping it from moisture and leading it to dry brittle hair. Read about easy winter fixes to help maintain a gorgeous mane all season long.Read More
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Our Current Promotions
Cozy nights, and warm highlights
Warm up your hair color with partial highlights or a balayage this season. Add Olaplex treatment to any color or highlight service and receive $3 off any Olaplex home haircare product.
Winter BOGO deal
It's BOGO time with It's a 10! Buy one get one 50% off any full size, regular price It's a 10 product. Plus, guests receive a FREE Potion 10 Miracle Instant Repair Leave in travel size with any $20 it's a 10 home haircare purchase.
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 1/23/20Catie is so sweet and listens to my concerns about my hair! And also has get suggestions with high lights an low lights which Im eager to try my next visit with her!
- 1/23/20Love my stylist and the prices
- 1/21/20Catie was great
- 1/21/20Homa is amazing and she always does exactly what I want. The only thing is, it was pricey for me and 72 years old. I loved it , but I will have to cut back on the services, even though I loved every one.It was a lovely treat for me and she is the best.
- 1/19/20satisfied with my visit - will return.
- 1/13/20I brought my son in for a haircut. The stylist treated him poorly, and acted like cutting a kids hair was beneath her. She was moving so fast that I never got to tell her about the fade I wanted and she immediately cut a line in his hair on his neckline. Which to add insult to injury was not straight. The taper on the dudes was not done the way I wanted. And she seemed put out that I could not tell her the particular numbers for his hair cut, as in #1 #2 etc. I told her I wanted a tight taper from nothing to blending into his hair on top and showed her a picture. This obliviously was not good enough.
- 1/12/20Rachel is great! My daughter and I love coming for a visit with her!
- 1/10/20Carrie is fabulous! I get a lot of compliments on my hair and she was super friendly! Great experience!!!
- 1/7/20I called after and made an appointment for my wife to see Homs - she did a great job
- 1/6/20Carrie is wonderful!
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 2650 Brandermill Blvd in Gambrills offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 2650 Brandermill Blvd.haircuttery.com
15480 Annapolis Road Suite 210 Bowie, MD 20715 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(301) 805-7967(301) 805-7967
672 Old Mill Rd Ste D Millersville, MD 21108 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(410) 987-9743(410) 987-9743