Village At Waugh Chapel
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Read our latest blog:
balayage trends to try for fall
Balayage is a hand-painted technique used to create customized highlights and it's all the rage in hair color trends this fall!Read More
Check out thse looks from our Guests and share yours!
Our Current Promotions
Fierce Fall Color
Try something new this season with one of this fall's hair color trends- Pumpkin Spice! Get $5 off a REDKEN one United with your color or highlight service.
Our Biggest Sale of the Year!
Our biggest sale of the year is going on now! Buy 2 REDKEN® products, get 1 FREE! Stop in and stock up on all your favorites! Plus, get a FREE REDKEN® travel-size Pillow Proof Blowdry Two Day Extender with any $20 REDKEN® purchase.
Discover CIBU®, Our Exclusive Haircare Products
Our salon-exclusive haircare brand, available in all Hair Cuttery salons. Perfected by 10,000 stylists and inspired by nature, Cibu is a high performance professional haircare and styling line with color-safe formulas, offering affordable luxury for every hair type.Shop Cibu
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 8/17/19Carrie was awesome as always!!
- 8/15/19I would only recommend Sarah the stylist I use to family and friends. She knows how to cut hair, especially thick wavy unruly hair such as mine. Big salons would charge me $100 Hair Cuttery is a fraction of that price.
- 8/15/19I see Sarah in Gambrills and I am extremely pleased with her. She also has a great personality.
- 8/15/19Before I sat down at her station explain exactly what I wanted. Online prices are shampoo wash and cut was $25. She was so rude disrespectful and stated to me blow dryer cost $28 and a haircut is $19. She stated the online prices are different then the prices in store. I asked why is that?? She ignored what I want done to my hair. This the last time me coming to this establishment for service. Unacceptable rude and unprofessional behavior will not be tolerated. Mrs Davis
- 8/12/19We found Mallory a year ago when we had a bad dye experience for my daughter. She fixed it so well that we continue to come back to her and dont trust anyone else. We drive from Brandywine, MD just to see her.
- 8/11/19Sarah is very kind. She did make me feellike she could not do what I ask because of her time constraints and I am in a wheelchair and cannot hold my head upEnough.
- 8/10/19Caitie was great! I love the color and cut!
- 8/10/19Catie is friendly, remembers unique hair issues from previous visits. She does an excellent job and listens to what I want done.
- 8/4/19I've been coming to this Hair Cuttery for years. Kerry King does such a good job and I'm always pleased with her services. I also recently brought my granddaughter to have her hair done by Kerry.
- 8/4/19Very friendly and fast. Great haircuts as well.
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 2650 Brandermill Blvd in Gambrills offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 2650 Brandermill Blvd.haircuttery.com
15480 Annapolis Road Suite 210 Bowie, MD 20715 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(301) 805-7967(301) 805-7967
672 Old Mill Rd Ste D Millersville, MD 21108 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(410) 987-9743(410) 987-9743