9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Read our latest blog:
hair resolutions for the new year
Make some hair resolutions to kick off the new year in style! We've got great tips on how to develop a healthy routine to get your best hair ever!Read More
Our Current Promotions
Tea Tree? Yes, Please!
Refresh and revive with our NEW, exclusive Paul Mitchell Tea Tree VIP Experience, just $4 more with a haircut. And, get $3 off all REDKEN® Brews, Paul Mitchell Tea Tree, American Crew and He's a 10 products.
Twice As Nice
Before the snow, grab your liter duo! With 20% off liter singles too, you'll want to stock up. Plus, get 2 FREE pumps with a REDKEN® or Matrix liter duo purchase ($6 value).
Discover CIBU®, Our Exclusive Haircare Products
Our salon-exclusive haircare brand, available in all Hair Cuttery salons. Perfected by 10,000 stylists and inspired by nature, Cibu is a high performance professional haircare and styling line with color-safe formulas, offering affordable luxury for every hair type.Shop Cibu
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 2/16/19Got my grandson's hair cut today at Hair Cuttery. Great job!
- 2/16/19Pattie is the best!!! Been going to her got many years! Always gets my hair exactly how I want it and gives best advice on my hair and styles. Taking my grandson today, so he will cut his hair to ! She is an absolute ASSET to Hair Cuttery. I follow her wherever she is!! She is the BEST!
- 2/13/19Ann is wonderful. Prompt, professional and efficient. The shop was clean and atmosphere is fun.My only drawback is the website. I was not able to select what I wanted done, therefore it had to be changed upon arrival.
- 2/12/19I started coming there a few years ago and happened to be given to Carol. She is AWESOME! Ive always been super happy with her doing my hair. She gives honest feedback on my questions and concerns. Dont find that much these days. I will continue to come to her. I hope she never leaves! Thank you Carol!!!! Thumbs up!!
- 2/10/19It seems that this company is only geared towards a specific race . Not versatile at all in products and experience outside of one race of hair .
- 2/8/19Pattie did a really good job. I feel pretty ??
- 2/8/19I wanted clippers used a around my ears and back. The stylist shaved the whole sides of my hair, it looks terrjble. The clippers left rows in my hair also. She permed all the way down and then shaved it all off . Worst haircut I have ever had, it looks terrible, do not even want to go out because it looks so bad.
- 2/6/19My stylist was totally great ! She made sure that I looked my best and that I was completely satisfied with her service. She's a keeper.
- 2/3/19Give her a raise, she deserves it
- 2/3/19Got full highlights and the highlights didnt start at my roots like theyre supposed to. They were 2 inches from my scalp and looks like it has been 2 months and its grown out and I just got it done yesterday. Other than that everything else was great.
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 6651 Ritchie Hwy in Glen Burnie offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 6651 Ritchie Hwy.haircuttery.com
1607 Whetstone Way Baltimore, MD 21230 USTEL:9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(410) 685-0516(410) 685-0516
672 Old Mill Rd Ste D Millersville, MD 21108 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(410) 987-9743(410) 987-9743