9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Read our latest blog:
the winter hair survival guide
Winter can wreak havoc on your hair stripping it from moisture and leading it to dry brittle hair. Read about easy winter fixes to help maintain a gorgeous mane all season long.Read More
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Our Current Promotions
Cozy nights, and warm highlights
Warm up your hair color with partial highlights or a balayage this season. Add Olaplex treatment to any color or highlight service and receive $3 off any Olaplex home haircare product.
Winter BOGO deal
It's BOGO time with It's a 10! Buy one get one 50% off any full size, regular price It's a 10 product. Plus, guests receive a FREE Potion 10 Miracle Instant Repair Leave in travel size with any $20 it's a 10 home haircare purchase.
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 1/25/20Tasha is outstanding!
- 1/25/20Nancy's great and deserves her reward! She knows how to cut hair and goes the extra mile.
- 1/24/20I came 15 minutes early for my appointment but was told there were three people in front of me. I had to wait 45 minutes being I was seen. Not a good first impression for my first visit there. My hair came out very nice but I dont think I will come back.
- 1/24/20I went in to have a hair cut, hair color ,shampoo and blow dry. They offered a package which I went with. The stylist Aliya was appointed to work on my hair. I explained to her what I wanted and I thought she understood, she mixed two colors for me;said it would be close to what Im looking for. But it turned out exactly what I DID NOT want. Anyway, I was more upset about her unprofessional behavior. While I was waiting for shampoo with the hair dye on, she started cutting hair of another customer. My wait time was about 30 minutes. She spent those 30 minutes cutting this guy's hair,which I didn't mind of course. But I was upset when she didn't come back to me even 10 minutes past my time. She then suggested to the customer if she can wash his hair,despite knowing she had to attend to me. After all that she came to me, washed my hair and did my hair cut in like less than 5 minutes. After blow dry,she smeared cream right in the roots of my hair,which ruined the point of having a blow dry. I asked her why she put that in my roots? She goes: "don't you use hair oil and creams?". I told her I did, but on the ends,not in the roots!I really don't appreciate being treated that way,when you are spending so much money. I did give her 10% tip. Although I don't believe she deserved it.
- 1/24/20I was a 100% happy about My hair cut. Ms.Jennifer was kind and very very attending to my need. I will come back to see her. Thank you Jennifer for a job well done. May God Bless you and your co-worker for all you all kindness and you all service. 100% for customer service and clean salon.
- 1/24/20Grishelda was my stylist. She is very professional and competent and always style my hair in an excellent manner. I look forward to continuing my visits to the salon with her styling my hair.
- 1/20/20I went To Nancy very pleased with her did a great job would go to her again
- 1/20/20The salon was busy and the stylists were being catty to each other out loud and in front of guests. My husband's stylist didn't clean the hair out of the trimmers from the previous guest. My color was not good and my stylist didn't even show me the colors she was thinking of mixing to do my hair. I would have told her to go darker had she shown me. She did advise me to buy color protector shampoo and was good with customer interactions.
- 1/18/20I have been going to the Hair Cuttery for many years and seeing my stylist for over 30 years. Please don't close this store! It is a staple of Greenbelt, MD.
- 1/14/20Im highly satisfied with Tam my stylist she knows me and what I like she is so sweet and friendly I would recommend her to my family and friendsIrene T
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 7545 Greenbelt Rd in Greenbelt offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 7545 Greenbelt Rd.haircuttery.com
14190 Baltimore Ave Ste C Laurel, MD 20707 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(301) 498-9837(301) 498-9837
14720 Baltimore Avenue Suite 106 Laurel, MD 20707 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
(301) 490-1110(301) 490-1110