9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Read our latest blog:
the winter hair survival guide
Winter can wreak havoc on your hair stripping it from moisture and leading it to dry brittle hair. Read about easy winter fixes to help maintain a gorgeous mane all season long.Read More
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Our Current Promotions
Cozy nights, and warm highlights
Warm up your hair color with partial highlights or a balayage this season. Add Olaplex treatment to any color or highlight service and receive $3 off any Olaplex home haircare product.
Winter BOGO deal
It's BOGO time with It's a 10! Buy one get one 50% off any full size, regular price It's a 10 product. Plus, guests receive a FREE Potion 10 Miracle Instant Repair Leave in travel size with any $20 it's a 10 home haircare purchase.
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 2/18/20My appointment was with Jade, she gave me a great haircut.
- 2/18/20I appreciate the hair advice.
- 2/17/20Desk receptionist (manager?) is never there when they need her, so when the phone rings, the stylists have to stop what they are doing to answer the phone. Manager is not professional when she is there and talks to my stylist about problems while shes trying to do my hair.
- 2/16/20Mimi was very kind and gentle. I am very pleased with the results of my cut, condition, style, & blow-dry. My hair was quite long and in poor condition (split ends, etc.) My facial hair removal was fine, except for my eyebrows. My left eyebrow is strange looking. She removed the hair at the end of my brow near my nose, so my eyebrow has shifted. The hair of my right eyebrow was not dyed at the end of my brow towards my ear. I look lopsided. I am not looking forward to going back to work on Tues. My middle schoolers will possibly be quietly making fun of me. I do sincerely appreciate the wonderful results with my hair though! Not bad for 70!
- 2/15/20Jade is a fabulous stylist and always listens to her client's requests. She is helping me grow out my gray hair.
- 2/13/20My haircut was very good.
- 2/13/20It was terrific.
- 2/10/20I had an appointment at 1:45 I checked in at 1:38 and was told to sit down and wait 2:50 came and I was not helped. The stylist served about 3 people in that time. I was so irritated since I made an appointment after being told a few days prior he was the only one that would be able to do a fade. I will not be returning to a hair cuttery after that.
- 2/9/20Anna my stylist was excellent as always
- 2/9/20Le is great!
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 3731 University Blvd W Ste C in Kensington offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 3731 University Blvd W Ste C.haircuttery.com
11160 Veirs Mill Rd Space G10d Silver Spring, MD 20902 USTEL:
10:00 AM - 9:30 PM 10:00 AM - 9:30 PM 10:00 AM - 9:30 PM 10:00 AM - 9:30 PM 10:00 AM - 9:30 PM 10:00 AM - 9:30 PM 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
(301) 946-9700(301) 946-9700
13609 Connecticut Ave Silver Spring, MD 20906 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
(301) 598-0916(301) 598-0916