9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Read our latest blog:
balayage trends to try for fall
Balayage is a hand-painted technique used to create customized highlights and it's all the rage in hair color trends this fall!Read More
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Our Current Promotions
Fierce Fall Color
Try something new this season with one of this fall's hair color trends- Pumpkin Spice! Get $5 off a REDKEN one United with your color or highlight service.
Our Biggest Sale of the Year!
Our biggest sale of the year is going on now! Buy 2 REDKEN® products, get 1 FREE! Stop in and stock up on all your favorites! Plus, get a FREE REDKEN® travel-size Pillow Proof Blowdry Two Day Extender with any $20 REDKEN® purchase.
Discover CIBU®, Our Exclusive Haircare Products
Our salon-exclusive haircare brand, available in all Hair Cuttery salons. Perfected by 10,000 stylists and inspired by nature, Cibu is a high performance professional haircare and styling line with color-safe formulas, offering affordable luxury for every hair type.Shop Cibu
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 9/12/19I loved my stylist, she listened to what I wanted and did a great job.That being said the store manager was very unprofessional. I have been a manager myself for 27 years and am far from perfect but it was appalling to me how she reprimanded my stylist about something she had done (quote) Again!!Do not understand why she could not waited to speak with her alone. It seems to me like she was trying to embarrass her, when all it did was make her and the salon look bad. Also notice after she called another stylist into the back room that I could hear her speaking to her loudly so much so that when this stylist returned to the floor it was pretty clear she had been crying. While waiting for the color to set, she then called my stylist into the back room. When my stylist returned could also see she was visibly upset.Do not know why this manager was reprimanding them and really do not care but she defiantly should not be doing so in front of customers or within ear shot of them.Made me feel very uncomfortable as well.
- 9/6/19The stylist listened to what I said and asked questions when appropriate.
- 9/3/19Thanh always does a wonderful haircut. Thanks!
- 9/3/191. Price online was lower than what I was charged.2. When I walked in, a staff member was talking loudly about the washing machine being broken. Music too loud. Not enough chairs.3. My son gets fingerlength on top, #2 on the sides, blend. Told olivia that. She did a 3 on top and #1 on the sides, no transition, looked like she cut his hair using a bowl. 4. I try not to judge on appearance, but a hair stylist should not have hair that looks like it was chemically burned and then matted down with gel to one's head. A hair stylist should be dressed professionally but comfortable. Olivia looked like she rolled out of bed that way. While tattoos are commonplace, a tattoo covering the entire front of her neck, a good 9x5 inch area, when added to clothes, hair, and shouting, did not paint a professional appearance or demeanor. Please learn what finger length means.
- 9/3/19Highlights are pretty but do not reflect what my daughter was looking for.
- 8/29/19Too much chatter when getting my hair cut,manager asking questions instead of waiting till my hair is finished?!
- 8/28/19Thanh is careful and attentive to her work. Somsong's hair is finally soft again after harsh treatments elsewhere. We seek her for those reasons.
- 8/28/19Le is fantastic.
- 8/28/19Jade is a talented hair stylist. This is the second time Ive gone to her, and shes given me two excellent haircuts. Shes friendly, fun and professional. The service she offers is a terrific value.
- 8/24/19Love having Rose as my stylist.
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 3731 University Blvd in Kensington offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 3731 University Blvd.haircuttery.com
11160 Veirs Mill Rd Space G10d Silver Spring, MD 20902 USTEL:
10:00 AM - 9:30 PM 10:00 AM - 9:30 PM 10:00 AM - 9:30 PM 10:00 AM - 9:30 PM 10:00 AM - 9:30 PM 10:00 AM - 9:30 PM 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
(301) 946-9700(301) 946-9700
13609 Connecticut Ave Silver Spring, MD 20906 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
(301) 598-0916(301) 598-0916