9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Read our latest blog:
the winter hair survival guide
Winter can wreak havoc on your hair stripping it from moisture and leading it to dry brittle hair. Read about easy winter fixes to help maintain a gorgeous mane all season long.Read More
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Our Current Promotions
Cozy nights, and warm highlights
Warm up your hair color with partial highlights or a balayage this season. Add Olaplex treatment to any color or highlight service and receive $3 off any Olaplex home haircare product.
Winter BOGO deal
It's BOGO time with It's a 10! Buy one get one 50% off any full size, regular price It's a 10 product. Plus, guests receive a FREE Potion 10 Miracle Instant Repair Leave in travel size with any $20 it's a 10 home haircare purchase.
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 2/19/20The eyebrow wax was okay. My hair used to be past my shoulders, almost half way down to my elbow. I went in thinking I was only going to get two inches cut off. After talking with the stylist I told her that I really wanted a longer bob where its long in the front and shorter in the back. I asked her how long it would be and she still touched part way down my shoulders. I also mentioned to her that I needed to keep the length because my husband likes longer hair. I told her that my hair has a natural curl/wave to it but I blew dry it straight that day. She said that she had to cut my hair dry. I never had my hair cut dry, but shes the professional. Anyhow, she showed me my hair after it was cut. It is not a bob and is cut longer in the back. The stylist was so proud of her work and I did not say anything to her that it wasnt what we talked about. Its not like she could glue my hair back on and cut it the way I asked. Colleagues keep saying that its longer in the back than the front. I feel like Im walking around with a modified mullet. The 80s will live on until my hair can grow back some to get it cut correctly.
- 2/18/20Summer never disappoints me.
- 2/17/20I took my five year old son here for a hair cut yesterday. The stylist was rude and nasty from start to finish; we could not leave fast enough! I asked her to cut my son's hair shorter and she replied "I have fat fingers! I can't cut shorter". She the announced to everyone in the salon if they had smaller fingers. She proceeded to tell me that she "can't cut through her fingers"- like that's what I was asking. I asked for the manager, she replied she was the manager. I have never dealt with a more disrespectful and ride service provider! I paid full price for the servixe depsite being completely unsatisfied. As a corporation, you should take more care into hiring managers. At no point should a manager be so condescending and rude towards clientele.
- 2/10/20Love Corey!!!
- 2/9/20Very attentive,professional ...she knowns the cut I desire without saying.Thank you!!!
- 2/9/20Jayces hair looks great.
- 2/8/20Judy is an excellent stylist. I request her each time, because she does such a good job. This lady time she was nice enough to stay late to accommodate my schedule.
- 2/5/20Christina is great. So glad I found her!
- 1/30/20Makes you feel very welcome. Listens to exactly what you want and proceeds to give it to you. You feel comfortable the entire time your there. I very good experience.
- 1/26/20My stylist Judy was very professional and I go to her all the time no one else can do my hair like her. The La Plata hair Cuttery
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 218 Rosewick Road in La Plata offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 218 Rosewick Road.haircuttery.com
3045 Waldorf Market Pl Waldorf, MD 20603 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
(301) 645-9723(301) 645-9723
15904 Crain Highway Unit C Brandywine, MD 20613 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
(301) 782-3076(301) 782-3076