Hair Cuttery Laurel Towne Centre
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
save 20% on your next service m-w
Summer Sale: SAVE 20% on any Single Service at Hair Cuttery salons Mon - Wed.
Mention code "A56". Valid 5/22 to 6/14/23 M-W, except Monday 5/29, during regular salon hours. Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid on any single service only. Excludes Value Packages and gift card purchases.
10% off first color service
New to color or want to break up with your box color? Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid for first time color service guests only. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products and services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm.
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
Laurel Towne Centre
- 8/29/22To those who gave or are inclined to give Hair Cuttery less than 5 stars, I hear ya. But hear me out as this is my first time reviewing anything. That's right. Not even a single review on an Amazon order or meal from a restaurant that I now associate with days spent next to a toilet. Right here is my debut. I have visited multiple Hair Cuttery locations many times in the past and have always left the salon less than satisfied every time. I never left reviews about my experiences because I'm also lazy when it comes to my hair. Even when the stylists gave me a cut I didn't know I wanted (still didn't), used extra hot water during a wash that made me tear up (maybe I had something moving about on my scalp she had to kill and steam without warning), colored my forehead and ears for free (to match my hair!), or jumpstarted my heart with surprise charges (no one told me keeping a longer length was going to cost me extra $$ in addition to extra time spent in the shower), I kept going back because the place is just too darn convenient. I don't like to travel far for my hair. And I regretted each return. I just figured this is what happens to perennial ponytail wearers like me. We get punished for not taking better care of our locks. We will never feel what those models in the ads feel after leaving a salon. Almost two years after my last visit to Hair Cuttery, I finally decided I was ready to be punished again, but for the very last time. Today was going to be my farewell cut and color. "I tried, Hair Cuttery. I hung in there, but you just did not want to meet me halfway. I am done crying" is what I had planned to whisper as I walk out the door. I did not get to do that today. Quan, the soft-spoken and unassuming man who took my call, ruined that moment for me. He was very polite and attentive. He figured out, like anyone who had the misfortune of dealing with my hair, that I never learned what to expect in a hair salon, like a mouse that could never find the right path to the cheese in the maze. I told him I wanted long layers, because ponytail, and color. He told me how much that would cost. He wasn't all about free forehead and ears coloring though, which I learned after he told me why he would apply a layer of oil outside my hairline and around my ears. I didn't mind at all. I didn't have gray hair on those areas anyway. He engaged in a conversation when I wanted to chat and quietly worked when I closed my eyes. He did something no stylist has ever done before and that was place cotton inside my ears to keep water from getting in during the wash. The cotton balls not only kept water out but also muffled the noise in the salon. Pretty sure I dozed off at the wash station. Sorry if I snored, Quan. I was told "5 minutes" under the dryer; and 5 minutes later, Quan came back. This was not the 5 hours I was used to! And the blowout was wow. There was no tugging at my already thin hair, no loud dryer next to my ear or a dragon's fire breath sweeping across my scalp. The way I felt in the end, I probably took a power nap during the blowout. I was so happy with Quan's work that I kept raving about him to my sister. My cut and color turned out better than I expected. I am super happy with today's experience that I was compelled to write a review for the first time. Quan, *in my best Jack Nicholson voice* you make me want to be your regular. I promise to return for touch-ups and trims. I will travel to your other location on other days if my boss doesn't buy my sickness on a Monday. Hair Cuttery, until you can clone your stylists, Quan must be protected at all costs! 5-star experience with Hair Cuttery today thanks to Quan Tran.Response from HairCuttery • 8/29/22Liza L., we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon!
- 5/22/22Best place to get your haircut by far. Came in about a year ago and I’ve been back every 3 weeks since. Vanisha is wonderful and who I always go to but everyone is very nice and professional. Store is always clean and has a great atmosphere. This is the only place I trust!Response from HairCuttery • 5/23/22Hi Chris C, thank you for being a Hair Cuttery Family of Brands Guest! We appreciate your loyalty and are so glad our salon professional team continues to meet all of your hair needs. We’ll see you again soon!
- 4/8/22After retiring and letting my hair grow out for about 18 months, about shoulder length and longer in the back, I went in and asked for a haircut “to be evened out, shaped and look good”. I walked out with a short military style cut. Never again!Response from HairCuttery • 4/13/22Michael S., we’re so sorry we didn’t meet your expectations during your visit. It is always our intention to provide an enjoyable salon experience for every Guest. Please send us an email at email@example.com and we’ll help rectify the situation with the salon.
- 2/2/22I was very satisfied with the service provided.Response from HairCuttery • 2/3/22Hi Jenni, we appreciate your feedback! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon!
- 1/7/22I always get outstanding service and results with Ms Joni!Response from HairCuttery • 1/11/22Hi James, thank you for being a Hair Cuttery Family of Brands Guest! We appreciate your loyalty and are so glad our salon professional team continues to meet all of your hair needs. We’ll see you again soon!
- 1/7/22I like getting my hair cut by Dana RiversResponse from HairCuttery • 1/7/22Hi Martha, thanks for sharing this feedback! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon. We hope to see you again soon! Feel free to give us a call at (301) 490-1110 to book your next appointment!
- 10/27/21Good hair cutResponse from HairCuttery • 10/27/21Hi Peggy D., thanks for sharing this feedback! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon. We hope to see you again soon! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 10/23/21Great customer service. Vanisha was friendly, knowledgeable about my hair type (curly) and did an excellent job with my cut and blow dry curl! I will be back!Response from HairCuttery • 10/25/21Denise, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. Feel free to give us a call at (301) 490-1110 to book your next appointment! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 10/23/21Vanesha does excellent work. She doesn't rush through any of her services. Her blow drying technique on curly hair is if it was done by a flat iron. She is the best in my opinion.Response from HairCuttery • 10/27/21Hi Lillian C, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. Feel free to give us a call at (301) 490-1110 to book your next appointment! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 10/6/21Customer Service wasn't bad. My haircut is awful. I feel like I have a bowl cut and I have been trying to fix my hair since last night.Response from HairCuttery • 10/13/21Hi Christine P, we’re so sorry we didn’t meet your expectations during your visit. It is always our intention to provide an enjoyable salon experience for every Guest. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help rectify the situation with the salon.
- 10/1/21I wanted to come in for a haircut and color but these reviews are scary 😟Response from HairCuttery • 10/6/21Hi Tee, We always aim to provide the best salon experience from the time that every Guest walks through our doors. Please give us a chance, we invite you to call the salon directly at (301) 490-1110 to make an appointment and our team of salon professionals will make sure you’re taken care of. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 4/25/21Ms. Glennis was welcoming from the start. Not only did she apply the color and style I was looking for, but she was kind, inquiring to be certain she got the style I was looking for, and was patient with me while doing my hair until the salon was closed. In addition to the feedback, I also want to add a suggestion of informing your customers as to how long it will be if their salonist is working on another customer’s hair before them, so their not waiting. I mention this because I had to wait 30 minutes before my salonist officially started on my hair. Nevertheless, Ms. Glennis is a warm and patient salonist.Response from HairCuttery • 4/26/21Hi Glennis D.,
Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for Glennis. We apologize that there were issues with your appointment. We do our best to schedule our Guests and confirm appointments in order to ensure the best salon experience. We’ll make sure to share your comments with Glennis and the team.
- 4/18/21The customer service was horrible. The stylist (Vanisha) up charged me with no explanation. I explained to her that I didn’t feel she washed my hair well. Once I asked her if she could wash again, she stated “that would be an additional fee!” Why would I have to pay and additional fee because you didn’t wash my hair well. In addition she was very rude when I questioned her about anything pertaining to my services.Response from HairCuttery • 4/19/21Hi Woodson,
Thank you for your feedback. Our salon professionals are expected to deliver an enjoyable salon experience for every Guest during every appointment. We’re sorry this wasn’t your experience. Please give us another chance to make it up to you. Feel free to email us at email@example.com with details about your visit and we will look into the issue.
- 2/27/21Vanish a is the best around. Always a great clean cut and nice conversation!Response from HairCuttery • 3/2/21Hi Andrew N, Andrew N, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 10/14/20This past week had my hair colored. Extremely displeased with service. Asked the beautician (Dana) repeatedly to make the color blond. She ignored my request. Made it closer to brunette, saying it 'would be okay'. She was constantly distracted with other clients, interrupting her work with me, even after stating she would 'give me her full attention'. Also she tried to sell me additional items, those beyond what I asked for. When time to pay came, tips were to be included in the card payment with suggested or 'required' amounts. I felt pressured to add a tip, even though the service was not even worthy of payment let alone extra. I would not recommend Hair Cuttery. My past experiences have been good with other beauticians.
- 10/10/20Terrible experience. Would give less then one star but that is not an option. Just returned from getting my hair colored. Asked the beautician numerous times that I wanted blond! But the color I got was brunette! Dana is her name and she kept telling me it would be fine. Instead of listening to me the client, she proceeded with her interest not mine. Also I requested not to put any scented cream or spay in the hair and both accounts were generally ignored. The beautician also was preoccupied with numerous other clients and patrons thus not giving her full attention to me even though stated 'she would'. She on several occasions wanted to up sell me for trimming my bangs, etc. Finally when paying I was only given the option of tipping her by credit card. And unfortunately felt like I had to give. Her work was not worthy of payment let alone a tip. This again was the worst experience I ever have had at a salon and would not recommend Hair Cuttery in Laurel.
- 8/27/20I called 3 times to confirm that they had a stylist that specialized in natural hair and could do small twists. I asked for braids for my son and 2-strand small twist for myself. I was assured one of the lead stylist Dana could do the job. I arrived and apparently the stylist no longer did braids unless they were under a sew in. Then she says she can do twists. The shampoo and conditioning was quick and messy. I doubt my hair is completely clean it was maybe 5 minutes at the bowl. Apparently she couldn’t do small size some are large some are med. My hair lacks any clean straight parts, the sections are inconsistent, as well as it’s inconsistent sizes of twists. My sons parts are all slanted and vary in direction and size. I was highly upset that she said my hair would be $80 and my sons hair would be $75 . This is outrageous for the Poor quality work . I would be embarrassed to let that work be displayed and connected to my name or business. I had high expectations but they were not met. I was excited to get a style for my birthday coming up, but now I’m left paying for poor quality work and having to get my hair fixed. I am highly disappointed and will be reaching out to the owners/ corporate of this location.
- 8/9/20I went to get retouch relaxer for the first time with them and I am not happy with the outcome, Sierra work on my hair she is not gentle, apologetic. Neither is she friendly at all. Just disappointed.
- 6/22/20Is there a good number for this salon? The number on the website says it is disconnected - (301) 490-1110
- 7/31/19Wanda is a fantastic stylist! She provides great customer service... always professional. I have been her client for over two years. She never disappoints.
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery Family of Brands (HCFB) is the official home of Hair Cuttery®, Bubbles®, and CIBU®. As a multi-brand company of hair salons and professional styling products, HCFB provides an affordable indulgence for all. Putting our stylists at the heart of our business allows us to embrace a hospitality-driven approach to hair care.
After relaunching in 2020 with a mission to create human connections by giving the confidence of style, our company empowers thousands of Salon Professionals to deliver exceptional Guest service. HCFB continues to transform the beauty industry by adopting tech solutions that personalize the Guest experience inside and outside of the salon. We are the everything hair experience for your entire family. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com and www.bubblessalons.com.