Laurel Towne Centre
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Read our latest blog:
balayage trends to try for fall
Balayage is a hand-painted technique used to create customized highlights and it's all the rage in hair color trends this fall!Read More
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Our Current Promotions
Party hair if you dare
Celebrate the season with a new style! Get a brand new color, fresh cut, customized Redken chemistry treatment, and more. Come into HC for the perfect look this holiday season.
Come in for a single color value package and add on a REDKEN shine bomb gloss for only $20 more.
ONE COLOR SAYS IT ALL THIS HOLIDAY
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 11/7/19Sierra was terrific!
- 11/5/19My stylist Sierra was very professional and took her time. She made sure that I was completely satisfied with my haircut.
- 11/4/19I like the services and the personel that work the salon. I don't care for the individual pricing on everything. I think If you are going to have a service for general hair care that everything should not be priced individually. This makes the service more expensive. Most hair salons do not charge flat ironing separately from a roller set.
- 11/2/19Dana River is a great stylist I would recommend to anyone.
- 10/21/19The lady who cut my hair was clueless how to cut . She went asking some one how to do the cut. she spoiled it completely and I was so disillusioned and resigned that I finally said do a military cut looking at the state of my hair midway. So pathetic was the military cut that I asked my wife to trim it on the sides which she left off. Dont have words to describe the agony.
- 10/21/19Sierra and the manager (I think she was the manager/short edgy haircut with bleach blonde and an auburn color) were friendly, personable, professional, and provided stellar service in a timely fashion. Ill be sure to schedule appointments in the future as this was a walk-in service and I was pleasantly surprised.
- 10/16/19Wanda was professional, personable, and knowledgeable. So much so I stayed and requested additional services.
- 10/16/19Dana is a gifted stylist. She knows my prefences for length to cut and style. She is quite nice and personable. The one issue I have is with Hair Cuttery. The hair color service is too expensive. I have a what is know as a TWA (teeny weeny afro). My hair is very short, but I pay the same price for the service as someone with much longer hair. I now color my own hair. Clairol Texture and Tone for $7.99. See the differnce? I don't think the service should be $8, but sgnificantly less than $40 respective to the length of your client's hair.
- 10/15/19I first attempted to visit the Laurel Lakes Hair Cuttery location. I left after some time because no one greeted me or said they would be right with me. I then left to the Laurel Town Center Hair Cuttery where I went previously for a hair trim. Upon arrival, I was greeted and checked in right away. Imani and team were very welcoming and remembered me from the last time I was there. While getting my hair trimmed, she recommended products that I am definitely going to purchase in the future. This is one of my new favorite Hair Cuttery salons.
- 10/14/19Angelika is an excellent hair artist. She always does a great job with my color and cut. She takes the time to be very precise with the color application, and with my cut.Due to Angelika's quality service, I feel that she should be at the level of stylist who is represented on the Towne Center at Laurel, Maryland, site for scheduling client appointments. I should be able to choose a specific time for my appointment. Please consider Angelika's status so her clients can schedule appointments with her.
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 14720 Baltimore Avenue in Laurel offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 14720 Baltimore Avenue.haircuttery.com
14190 Baltimore Ave Ste C Laurel, MD 20707 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(301) 498-9837(301) 498-9837
15606 Old Columbia Pike Burtonsville, MD 20866 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
(301) 421-0359(301) 421-0359