Hair Cuttery Fullerton Plaza
9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
save 20% on your next service m-w
Summer Sale: SAVE 20% on any Single Service at Hair Cuttery salons Mon - Wed.
Mention code "A56". Valid 5/22 to 6/14/23 M-W, except Monday 5/29, during regular salon hours. Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid on any single service only. Excludes Value Packages and gift card purchases.
10% off first color service
New to color or want to break up with your box color? Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid for first time color service guests only. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products and services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm.
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
- 4/1/23Looks like my husband just had his hair cut by a fifth grader..terrible..no trim or shave on back near his collar..doesn't desire a rating..maybe a zeroResponse from HairCuttery • 4/7/23Hello, we’re so sorry we didn’t meet your expectations during your visit. It is always our intention to provide an enjoyable salon experience for every Guest.If you'd like to discuss this further, please fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details about your visit and we will look into the situation.
- 3/15/23Elisa I hope I am spelling it correctly is great. She's an upcoming hair stylist and I must say I am truly impressed. She's great with my senior Mom. She cut my hair exactly as I asked and sold me a product I adore. Thanks for the great experience and we will see you Saturday. Sincerely Charlotte and Ms.MaeResponse from HairCuttery • 3/16/23Charlotte W., we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. Feel free to give us a call at (410) 661-9760 to book your next appointment!
- 10/25/22AwesomeResponse from HairCuttery • 10/25/22Travon Jones, we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon!
- 8/9/22Walked out a new man! Tony did a phenomenal job!Response from HairCuttery • 8/10/22Allen W., thanks for sharing this feedback! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon. We hope to see you again soon!
- 8/9/22The best customer service. Very professional and good at her job.Response from HairCuttery • 8/9/22Johnson, J, we appreciate your feedback! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon! Feel free to give us a call at (410) 661-9760 to book your next appointment!
- 8/5/22Great Customer service. Mr. Tony does an excellent job with my hair.Response from HairCuttery • 8/8/22Tiffany L., we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon!
- 8/4/22We love Keda! My mom has been going to her for several years now. Her hair always looks good. I relocated back to MD and wanted to go to Keda for a shape up. I walked away feeling so good and beautiful today. My hair looks so good. It's now colored with a cute fade. I am highly impressed with Keda. She is amazing. We love Keda! Steve also is a stylist there who is also kind and can do some hair as well!Response from HairCuttery • 8/4/22Hi Ladera and Sidi K., thank you for being a Hair Cuttery Family of Brands Guest! We appreciate your loyalty and are so glad our salon professional team continues to meet all of your hair needs. We’ll see you again soon!
- 8/4/22Friendly, talented staff! I have been coming to this Hair Cuttery for years! Try Steff or Jenn! You won't be sorry!Response from HairCuttery • 8/4/22Hi Laura C, thank you for being a Hair Cuttery Family of Brands Guest! We appreciate your loyalty and are so glad our salon professional team continues to meet all of your hair needs. We’ll see you again soon!
- 8/4/22Yes my look very niceResponse from HairCuttery • 8/4/22Hi Javin potts, thanks for sharing this feedback! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon. We hope to see you again soon! Feel free to give us a call at (410) 661-9760 to book your next appointment!
- 8/4/22Love the master barber, Jennifer, very caring and knows hair. Atmosphere is very welcoming, and they know how to cut hair here.Response from HairCuttery • 8/4/22Hi Deborah M, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. Feel free to give us a call at (410) 661-9760 to book your next appointment!
- 10/27/21I had wonderful service and just loved the hair cut that I have.Response from HairCuttery • 10/27/21Hi Maria B., thanks for sharing this feedback! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon. We hope to see you again soon! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 9/17/21My husband took me today to the Nottingham facility with no appointment.I was greeted right away and put into the computer. Danielle greeted me and took me back, being very considerate of my cane and oxygen. I also told her it was my first day out since I broke my shoulder. She was very gentle and caring. I was so happy that she also did eye brows.She made me feel like myself again after this long recovery. Danielle will now have me as a customer for life!!Response from HairCuttery • 9/19/21Dawn Budacz, we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon!
- 6/25/21This was a terrible experience. I booked a 2pm appointment. I pulled up just before 2pm and there was a lady sitting out front smoking. She asked if I had an appointment and I said yes, at 2. She said okay and continued to smoke. I went in and a couple people came in after me. About 5 minutes later she came in from her smoke and asked the two people who came in after me if they had appointments. The said no and she took them before me and started cutting their hair without washing her hair.
There was one other woman working who completely ignored me while she fiddled on her phone and with inventory on the shelf.
I never even got checked in. I will not be back. This location, or at least the employees working today lost this location a customer.Response from HairCuttery • 6/27/21If you'd like to speak to us directly regarding this matter please call us at (410) 661-9760
- 5/25/21Had an appointment for 9:00 a.m. but store didn't open until 10:00 a.m. Nobody had a key to get in.Response from HairCuttery • 5/26/21Mary, We are very sorry for your inconvenience. Unfortunately we are very understaffed due to covid , and I know that is not excuse. We are hoping to be staffed and back to regular very soon. We hope we don't lose you as a valued guest.
- 9/28/20Stephen cut my hair today . I love it. I now feel that my head is level!!!! He does a great job. Thanks
- 6/8/20Jennifer is very missed. This review is 6 months overdue. Because of Covid, i havent been in to get my hair done since January. Jennifer did it and i dont have enough wonderful things to say, except i miss her and my visits! Covid go away! I need my Jennifer fix!
- 1/18/20Just had the best color and cut in my life here- im a senior. Been to many salons over the years. Ask for Jennifer, the manager. Very experienced with the color process. Told her what i wanted and boom 3 hours later i had it! My cut rocks, i adore it! Its exactly what i wanted and it seemed effortless to her. My hair felt like silk when i left. She was very conscientious to my needs. My new salon-no need to scout around anymore!!
- 9/18/18Excellent Hair stylest, I’ve been going to Jennifer for years, I won’t let anyone else touch my head! Ahe’s Amazing, I would follow her anywhere!
- 6/15/18Jennifer is the best stylist ever. She is skilled, professional and best of all has a great personality and knock out smile. She provides great service and truly cares about your hair. She makes my hair look great. Followed her to the Fullerton salon from another Hair Cuttery location and will follow her wherever she goes. She’s the best hair stylist I’ve ever had. More hair!
- 3/31/18Today was a dissapointment. I walked in the salon today to get my hair done .I over heard another stylist coaching the stylist on how to do natural african american hair. When i got to the seat i asked the stylist was she able to do natural hair and she assured me she did..and also the other stylist said that she did...It became apparent to me that she did not know how to properly wash,blow dry,brush,flat iron natural hair. The other stylist had to intervene on several occasions through the whole process to fix my hair style . During the whole process i was upset ,mad and on the verge of tears at the fact my hair was not going to come out good. I will not be returning to hair cuttery..nor recommending it to anyone. will take my business somewhere else.
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery Family of Brands (HCFB) is the official home of Hair Cuttery®, Bubbles®, and CIBU®. As a multi-brand company of hair salons and professional styling products, HCFB provides an affordable indulgence for all. Putting our stylists at the heart of our business allows us to embrace a hospitality-driven approach to hair care.
After relaunching in 2020 with a mission to create human connections by giving the confidence of style, our company empowers thousands of Salon Professionals to deliver exceptional Guest service. HCFB continues to transform the beauty industry by adopting tech solutions that personalize the Guest experience inside and outside of the salon. We are the everything hair experience for your entire family. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com and www.bubblessalons.com.