Cabin John Mall
9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Read our latest blog:
brunette trends to try this fall
Move over blondes, brunette trends are here to have fun! Check out our favorite color trends for the world's most common hair color.Read More
Our Current Promotions
Celebrate the season with a new style! Get a brand new color, fresh cut, customized Redken chemistry treatment, and more. Come into HC for the perfect look this holiday season.
Party hair if you dare
When it's buy one, get one 50% off all REDKEN and Cibu products, there's no room for an elf on your shelf. Plus, get a free REDKEN Pillow Proof Blowdry Extender travel size with your $20 REDKEN purchase.
Style away for the holidays
Discover CIBU®, Our Exclusive Haircare Products
Our salon-exclusive haircare brand, available in all Hair Cuttery salons. Perfected by 10,000 stylists and inspired by nature, Cibu is a high performance professional haircare and styling line with color-safe formulas, offering affordable luxury for every hair type.Shop Cibu
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 12/6/18Gail did a great job. I've received many compliments on my haircut.
- 12/5/18I have been going to my hair stylist for 18 years now. Anh is the best and I really appreciate the skill and client service she provides me consistently. I hope she never leaves!
- 12/2/18Peri is extraordinary, in technique, manner, and professionalism.
- 12/1/18Very professional and efficient
- 11/13/18The stylist did not make any attempt to clean up after her previous client. Thus, I found myself sitting a pool of cut hair from the former customer. She failed to sweep the floor. Also, the basin where my hair was to be washedwas filthy. I almost go up and left. Such poor hygieneconditions could be reported to the Montgomery County Health Dept. She cleaned brushes from her former client bycombing snd rinsing them. She inquired how I wanted my hair cut; I indicated with my hand about 2 off in the back and long on the sides so I could brush hair behind my ears. She confirmed my instructions by placing her hand at the bottom of my neck. The result of her styling was a Rachel Maddow haircut (MSNBC news commentator) - not the medium hair length. Upon entering the store I announced that I was a first time buster and understood from their online info that I was entitled to $12.99 fee. Also because I had entered my email, I got a credit of $5.00. There were 3 people behind the counter, including my stylist. They all nodded in agreement. Therefore my bill should have been $5.00. After my haircut, the stylist rang up a bill of $25.00. I asked her to explain it. She had me come around the counter and fill in all the information I had completed online from my home computer. I said I had already submitted this information. I discontinued completing her form.She reluctantly gave me a bill for $19.00, when I actually owed $7.99. Needless to say, I did not include a tip. Another stylist intervened saying it was not my first visit/ arguing with me - in front of other waiting customers. That she had me in her system. I tried to explain that I was in the system because I had entered the info a few days before my first visit. It was such a ghastly experience that I simply osid the $19 and walked out. You are walking on thin ice with the Heslyh Depteith all of the infractions I noted. As a final PS I suspect that the smock she gave me was also used by her previous client.
- 11/9/18Been going to Anh Vo for years! She always gives me a great haircut! Shes more like a friend now!,
- 11/4/18There was no service provided. I placed my appt online, received confirmation and showed up on time. After standing at the front desk being ignored, when they finally greeted me and I told them I had an appt at 5 with the stylist Trang, she told me she doesnt use the online system and not only could she not take me, no one could-no apology and acted as if it was my fault! After telling them they were wrong, I left!
- 10/17/18I have been having my haircut by Anh at the Cabin John shop for several years and am very happy with her skill & pleasant personality
- 6/15/18She was very pleasant, efficient and I liked my haircut.
- 5/31/18Completely unsatisfied! Stylist would not listen to requests and did her own thing.
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 7961 Tuckerman Ln in Potomac offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 7961 Tuckerman Ln.haircuttery.com
10446 Auto Park Ave Bethesda, MD 20817 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
(301) 365-9848(301) 365-9848
12274a Rockville Pike Spc 3 Rockville, MD 20852 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
(301) 231-7060(301) 231-7060