Cabin John Mall
9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Read our latest blog:
the winter hair survival guide
Winter can wreak havoc on your hair stripping it from moisture and leading it to dry brittle hair. Read about easy winter fixes to help maintain a gorgeous mane all season long.Read More
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Our Current Promotions
Cozy nights, and warm highlights
Warm up your hair color with partial highlights or a balayage this season. Add Olaplex treatment to any color or highlight service and receive $3 off any Olaplex home haircare product.
Winter BOGO deal
It's BOGO time with It's a 10! Buy one get one 50% off any full size, regular price It's a 10 product. Plus, guests receive a FREE Potion 10 Miracle Instant Repair Leave in travel size with any $20 it's a 10 home haircare purchase.
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 1/14/20I will only go here for a blow out. The stylists never tell me their name. Hair is not cleaned off of chairs or floor. Do you want to step it up or not?
- 1/12/20On this particular visit, the entire haircut was rushed. I had to remind the stylist that I wanted a shampoo after the haircut. There was no styling per se. There was not thinning despite my requests and as she was ushering me out of the chair, I had to ask her to trim the hair on the back of my neck. All in all the worst haircut experience I have ever had at Hair Cuttery. I will probably not return to the Tuckerman facility and opt for the one closer to the Westlake Mall.
- 1/12/20Stylist clearly didnt care or understand the basics of cutting hair. She left meg hair uneven and very sloppy. Im incredibly disappointed in the service and clearly cannot trust that an employee of your company will take the time to help me look my best. I will not be returning.
- 1/6/20Been going to Ahn for many years. She is great.....my husband and I both like her services, plus she's like a friend, too.
- 1/5/20My stylist came to the shop 30 minutes after my appt. was supposed to start!
- 1/4/20Unfortunately I can't continue at Hair Cuttery. I have purple in my hair while I am letting my gray grow in Your color selection does not include a permanent purple which I need. Mackey was wonderful and I am disappointed you have so few color choices
- 12/21/19Given the diverse makeup of the neighborhood around Cabin John,and I suspect the customers at Hair Cuttery, music playing in the salon that is religious, that is, about Jesus, is unfortunate and unnecessary. There is much holiday music and, in fact, Christmas music that is not religious in nature and would provide the atmosphere I assume they want.
- 12/18/19Faye is terrific!
- 12/13/19This was my first time at Hair Cuttery; Anh Vo was my stylist. I was in need of a colour, highlights, and cut. She was polite and professional, able to suggest what would look best on me based on what I wanted. I am very happy with the results!
- 12/7/19I'm a loyal customer for the same hair stylist for more than 20 years.
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 7961 Tuckerman Ln in Potomac offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 7961 Tuckerman Ln.haircuttery.com
10446 Auto Park Ave Bethesda, MD 20817 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
(301) 365-9848(301) 365-9848
12274a Rockville Pike Spc 3 Rockville, MD 20852 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
(301) 231-7060(301) 231-7060