Market Square Retail Center
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Read our latest blog:
the winter hair survival guide
Winter can wreak havoc on your hair stripping it from moisture and leading it to dry brittle hair. Read about easy winter fixes to help maintain a gorgeous mane all season long.Read More
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Our Current Promotions
Cozy nights, and warm highlights
Warm up your hair color with partial highlights or a balayage this season. Add Olaplex treatment to any color or highlight service and receive $3 off any Olaplex home haircare product.
Winter BOGO deal
It's BOGO time with It's a 10! Buy one get one 50% off any full size, regular price It's a 10 product. Plus, guests receive a FREE Potion 10 Miracle Instant Repair Leave in travel size with any $20 it's a 10 home haircare purchase.
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 1/13/20Checked in online for my 4 yo son and myself. Back to back with Gabby. Got there & told by another stylist that Gabby is doing a color and wont be finished by 7pm close. She "might" be able to do son's but not mine. When i begun asking why hadnt i recieved a call, they blamed the website and said they have no control. The lady said she would do mine. I asked for the delux blowout. I was washed once,conditioned once and out of the chair within less than 5min. There was nothing "delux" about my blowout as she quickly blew it into a small afro. In all, she took less than 15 min on mine. We proceeded to wait 20 minutes more for my son's cut. Which she got frustrated bc i noticed hos sides were uneven. She blamed it on his "curls which lean to one side". Not true at all. To top it off, they charged me initially $51 for the 2 of us. I asked why and she said bc the lady that did mine was a master stylist. I wasnt told that so i was not paying that. Then ,i was also charged more because i have "kinky/curly"hair. If this is your policy, then this is a discriminatory policy which will be reported. The entire experience was unprofessional and absolutely rude to say the least. This is my 3RD time being inconvenienced and 2nd time being discriminated against. I was told that time that there is no one there who can do "my kind of hair", when all i wanted was a shampoo/condition and blowdry. Never again Hair Cuttery.
- 1/11/20I have been going to the same stylist; Jenna of Prince Frederick,MD location for many years. She always knows exactly what I would like done with my coloring and cut and hasnever failed my expectations. She is very clear that she wants me to be happy with her services and if I wasnt she would definitely do her best to rectify. She is very personable with great customer service skills.
- 1/8/20My stylist Timmica did a Fabulous job! She really is in tuned to het clients and gives good advice about taking care of your hair in between salon visits! She's an excellent stylist!
- 1/4/20Rachel was great. She did an amazing job on my hair. Very pleased.
- 1/4/20Shannon is amazing!!!
- 1/3/20Kim does a wonderful job with my hair. I am in my 70's with fine and thinning hair, and she does a fantastic job. She also will answer all my questions.
- 1/3/20Jillian Rocks!!!
- 12/29/19Rachael was very polite and listened to what I wanted. My hair style this time is perfect. Thanks Rachael!
- 12/25/19Heather was great!!
- 12/25/19Shannon was great, friendly, gave recommendations when asked for ideas. Love my hair!
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 912 Costley Way in Prince Frederick offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 912 Costley Way.haircuttery.com
30320 Triangle Drive Unit 10 Charlotte Hall, MD 20622 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(301) 884-5220(301) 884-5220
10814 Town Center Blvd Dunkirk, MD 20754 USTEL:
Closed Today Closed Today Closed Today Closed Today Closed Today Closed Today Closed Today
(410) 286-5938(410) 286-5938