8:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Read our latest blog:
paul mitchell tea tree vip experience
Massage. Refresh. Renew. Experience the cleansing and calming scalp massage service featuring Paul Mitchell Tea Tree haircare!Read More
Our Current Promotions
New Hue, New You
Change it up your way with a Color Escape package. Includes color, shampoo, haircut, and blowdry as well as a customized REDKEN chemistry treatment.
Let's go BOGO!
Get 50% off your second Paul Mitchell product when you purchase the first at regular price. Wash away everyday impurities with the Tea Tree collection; protect hair from heat damage with the Neuro line; or boost volume and protect against humidity with Invisiblewear - all buy one, get one 50% off!
Discover CIBU®, Our Exclusive Haircare Products
Our salon-exclusive haircare brand, available in all Hair Cuttery salons. Perfected by 10,000 stylists and inspired by nature, Cibu is a high performance professional haircare and styling line with color-safe formulas, offering affordable luxury for every hair type.Shop Cibu
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 3/20/19Every time I come in, the price keeps going up higher and higher. The stylist is great and does a wonderful job. I like the convenience of not having to make an appointment. I wish the price was lower though. You should offer discounts for seniors.
- 3/18/19I came in early Friday morning for a simple haircut. I tried booking an appointment online and they system was down. A young lady told me it would be a 10 minute wait.. which i was totally fine with. There was an older maybe 60-65 year old lady who worked there. Second seat on the left hand side who was finishing up with a male client. He paid and left. She seemed like ahe was avoiding having to take me aftet she charged him she seemed like she kept looking for things to do instead of wanting to cut my hair. Anyways an older lady walked in and just in her chair. It would have been nice for her at least acknowledge and say she was waiting for client instead of looking like she was avoiding me. Anyways Taly who ended up cutting my hair was great!!!!!! She asked me what i wanted and it got done!
- 3/18/19As always, Maryam did a wonderful job!
- 3/15/19Mariam is the best stylist ever! And she lets you know how long the wait will be if shes busy.
- 3/15/19Anne is wonderful and professional. I totally trust her to cut and color my head.
- 3/13/19My regular stylist was on vacation so I used another one who I've seen there for years yet I'm unsure whether she understood what I was saying or just went ahead and did her thing. I left with too short bangs/hair and roots that were not covered, yet hair that was darker than I normally have.
- 3/13/19Jill the stylist is awesome.
- 3/12/19Stylist was terrific.
- 3/12/19Maryam is an excellent stylist
- 3/5/19Marcy is an early bird so I really appreciate that. I called her at 8 am & was in the barber chair by 8.20! She did an excellent job cutting my unruly hair.Will certainly choose her in the future. A real professional stylist!!
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 1609 Rockville Pike in Rockville offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 1609 Rockville Pike.haircuttery.com
12274a Rockville Pike Spc 3 Rockville, MD 20852 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
(301) 231-7060(301) 231-7060
7961 Tuckerman Ln Potomac, MD 20854 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
(301) 299-9827(301) 299-9827