Hair Cuttery King Farm Village Center
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
save 10% on your next service by signing up for email
Must opt-in to email messaging using the "Sign Up" button below to receive your unique code.
Mention code "A20". Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid for a single service only. Not combinable with any other offer. Excludes value packages and gift card purchases. Only in-salon. Redemption is valid through 12/31/23.
10% off your first color service
Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid Mon - Thurs only. Not combinable with any other service offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products & services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm ET
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Only valid Mon - Weds. No two offers may be applied to any single line item. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/2023.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
King Farm Village Center
- 5/29/23Great serviceResponse from HairCuttery • 5/29/23Mike, we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon!
- 5/4/23I had an appointment with Josefa for 1:30. She was late in getting to me and seemed very flustered. I told her my hair colorant was to be kept in for 40 minutes and yet she had me wait for over an hour before she washed it out. The same with the conditioner. She had it in for at least 20 minutes. She neglected to put mousse on my hair and thus after blow drying, my hair looked totally flat. The worst was getting home and realizing there was colorant on my turtle neck shirt due to her not putting ample covering over me to prevent that from happening. She was going to leave me with a short sleeve black covering exposing my sleeves unless I had said something. Nothing wrapped tightly around my neck to protect my clothing. I am still trying to extract the hair colorant from my clothes. I'll never go back there unless I am able to get Lee who has been my go to for many years.Response from HairCuttery • 5/4/23Hi Carol, On behalf of Hair Cuttery Family of Brands I want to extend our sincerest apologies for the experience that you had with us. At Hair Cuttery Family of Brands, we pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that our customers’ needs are being met. We know that we have let you down, and for that, we are very sorry. We want to thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is an invaluable part of that process. If you would like to be contacted by us kindly fill out this form https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details of your visit and we'll help rectify the situation with the salon. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 2/25/23Yall I have to say something, I had an appointment with JOSEFA (I booked any stylist) at 4:15 today. She did not know she had another appointment and was coloring someone's hair. She should not have had another appointment booked while she was coloring someone's hair and that is not my problem.
From the time that she found out I was there waiting for her she did not look at me, acknowledge me, or say a single word to me. If she had taken one minute to say she was over booked can we schedule another appointment that would have been better than ignoring me. I sat there for an hour and a half and nothing from her.
A couple of stylist apologized for the long wait and tried to see if they could reschedule my appointment, they were fully booked so they could not take me. I was so frustrated and angry that I just left.
- 2/7/23Both my wife and I have been using Ms. Lee here. She is very careful, does a great job, and is very kindly. We love her. Today we came back from my wife having her hair cut. She looked in the mirror and remarked how much younger she looks!Response from HairCuttery • 2/7/23Bill S., thank you for being a Hair Cuttery Family of Brands Guest! We appreciate your loyalty and are so glad our salon professional team continues to meet all of your hair needs. We’ll see you again soon!
- 11/19/22I love my hairstylist Faith. She does a beautiful job with my highlights and cut. Highly recommend!Response from HairCuttery • 11/25/22Lori W., we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. Feel free to give us a call at (301) 947-9795 to book your next appointment!
- 11/4/22Good experience. Seen immediately by Kidist without a reservation. She was friendly and did a good job.Response from HairCuttery • 11/4/22Tammy White, thanks for sharing this feedback! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon. We hope to see you again soon! Feel free to give us a call at (301) 947-9795 to book your next appointment!
- 10/1/22I have to go to some place to fix the disaster that Faith did to my hair. The haircut was awful and she did not cut it the way I asked her to do it. Also she was trying to sell me more services and products. I do not recommend her specially if you want some fashion and stylish haircut.Response from HairCuttery • 10/3/22Alejandra S, thank you for your feedback. Our salon professionals are expected to deliver an enjoyable salon experience for every Guest during every appointment. We’re sorry this wasn’t your experience. Please give us another chance to make it up to you. If you'd like to discuss this further, fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details about your visit and we will look into the issue.
- 9/16/22Great service and offeringsResponse from HairCuttery • 9/16/22GC, we appreciate your feedback! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon! Feel free to give us a call at (301) 947-9795 to book your next appointment!
- 9/15/22Great Customer Service, very happy with my haircut from Lee! :)Response from HairCuttery • 9/15/22Belina N., thanks for sharing this feedback! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon. We hope to see you again soon! Feel free to give us a call at (301) 947-9795 to book your next appointment!
- 1/10/22Dia is wonderfulResponse from HairCuttery • 1/11/22Hi Steve, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. Feel free to give us a call at (301) 947-9795 to book your next appointment!
- 1/7/22It is getting too expensive to use a service in Hair Cuttery.Response from HairCuttery • 1/10/22Ling, thank you for your feedback. We recently raised the price of all of our services. There were a lot of factors at play that impacted the decision to raise our prices, namely the added sanitation and operational costs incurred due to Covid-19. We hope you agree that these added measures taken to protect our Guests are well worth the price of your service.
- 1/7/22Very professional, efficient. Listens carefully to customers requirements. Hair stylist Lee is outstanding.Response from HairCuttery • 1/10/22Hi Gerry, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. Feel free to give us a call at (301) 947-9795 to book your next appointment!
- 1/7/22Kheng is an expert stylist and always gives me a fabulous haircut.Response from HairCuttery • 1/7/22Hi Ann, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. Feel free to give us a call at (301) 947-9795 to book your next appointment!
- 1/7/22Great customer service I really enjoy Kidist she’s a good stylist! Prices are okay kinda high. Should offer shampoo at the end too.Response from HairCuttery • 1/7/22Hi Claire, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your st Feel free to give us a call at (301) 947-9795 to book your next appointment!
- 12/17/21Kheng is truly a fantastic barber. He is passionate and has an eye for attention to detail. Highly recommend booking a cut with him, you won't regret it!Response from HairCuttery • 12/17/21Hi Curt Price, thank you for the wonderful review and for taking time to share it with us. Our priority is customer satisfaction and we are ecstatic that we me that. We'll make sure to share your comments with the team. Feel free to give us a call at (301) 947-9795 to book your next appointment! - The Hair Cuttery Team
- 8/19/21The lady I worked with with really nice but her haircut skills are horrible. Came in because I saw the sign that said walks in are welcome. The lady helped me and I told her how I wanted my hair. It was already in layers so I just needed a trim about 2 inches and she said okay. I trusted her and I haven’t had a bad experience so after the cut she told me to check and my hair was still really wet so I couldn’t really tell and I told her it looked okay. I even tipped her. :/ shortly after my hair had dried and I saw how horrible the whole haircut all around was. :( I’m was super upset and even cried. I have been on a long journey for almost 3 years to grow out my hair. And now I have to get it fixed and In order to even it out it will have to go shorter. Will be talking to the manager tomorrow. Ladies please don’t come to this location and check the reviews first. Super disappointedResponse from HairCuttery • 8/20/21Diana, G, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
- 10/18/20Adela is the best, she is outstanding, very caring and helpful. I have been going to her before she came to King Farm. More than 16 years. Thanks for a great look and a big thanks from all of these years.
- 9/5/20Dia is the best! She guided me through the transition to returning to my natural hair color Beautifully
- 8/12/20Kheng has been my go to stylist for over 10 years. He and his staff have never failed - I recommend Kheng to anyone seeking uncompromising care and attention to detail.
- 7/16/20Dia could go by her first name (Narae) if you need to make appointments online.
About Hair Cuttery
Discover the ultimate hair transformation at Hair Cuttery in Rockville, MD. Our skilled hairstylists are committed to delivering salon services that cater to your unique style and preferences. Convenience, care, and quality-focused, we use premium products to keep your hair healthy and radiant. Visit us at 402 King Farm Blvd Ste 120 in Rockville, – where your confidence and style are our top priorities.
At Hair Cuttery, we're more than just a salon; we're your lifelong partners in confidence and style. From your first childhood haircut to your adult style choices, we provide convenient, exceptional salon experiences. Our skilled professionals are dedicated to helping you look and feel your best, whether it's for a special occasion or a confidence boost.
Book your appointment today and step into a world of beauty and self-expression. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com. Elevate your experience further by downloading our app for unbeatable offers and seamless booking.