9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Read our latest blog:
the winter hair survival guide
Winter can wreak havoc on your hair stripping it from moisture and leading it to dry brittle hair. Read about easy winter fixes to help maintain a gorgeous mane all season long.Read More
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Our Current Promotions
Cozy nights, and warm highlights
Warm up your hair color with partial highlights or a balayage this season. Add Olaplex treatment to any color or highlight service and receive $3 off any Olaplex home haircare product.
Winter BOGO deal
It's BOGO time with It's a 10! Buy one get one 50% off any full size, regular price It's a 10 product. Plus, guests receive a FREE Potion 10 Miracle Instant Repair Leave in travel size with any $20 it's a 10 home haircare purchase.
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 1/13/20I wasn't able to be seen by the original stylist I was to see and Sophie fit me into her schedule to make sure that I was able to get my hair cut and styled that day. A+++ service! Sophie is a gem!
- 1/12/20Belinda was a dream! The girl working the check in desk rocked as well. Very efficient and very friendly.
- 1/12/20Love Sophie
- 1/11/20Dawn, my stylist, always listens to what Im wanting, thats important to me. Shes very good.
- 1/7/20I am extremely satisfied happy. The hair stylist and color specialist Dawn was amazing. I have a friend who was with me and liked what she did so much she is going to make an appointment with her. She was professional knowledgeable courteous kind very sweet and I am so happy I found her. I will make future appointments with her.
- 1/7/20Rachel my stylist is the best! Always provides great service, why I have seen her for the last 5 years.
- 1/7/20Haircut was terribly uneven with one side shorter than the other.
- 1/6/20My stylist was Marey. I was telling her about an injury and the situation. She made sure at all times i was comfortable. She most definitely went above and beyond. That's great customer service. You can guarantee that I will visit her, only, when I need a salon. She was excellent
- 12/31/19The Waldorf sign-in kiosk has been broken for months, the towels ALWAYS smell disgusting straight put of the dryer and the unprofessionalism displayed by some of the stylist is unbelievable! Theyre rude, nasty and catty towards one another. Theyre like vultures trying to steal one anothers clients and the older ladies are the worst offenders! I keep saying Im going to stop going to the Waldorf location and go to Brandywine, but Im sure its managed by the same DM, so its probably the same overall vibe.
- 12/31/19My hair was cut shorter than I thought it would be.
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 3045 Waldorf Market Pl in Waldorf offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 3045 Waldorf Market Pl.haircuttery.com
15904 Crain Highway Unit C Brandywine, MD 20613 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
(301) 782-3076(301) 782-3076
218 Rosewick Road La Plata, MD 20646 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(301) 392-6113(301) 392-6113