Hair Cuttery Shoppes At Tanglewood
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
save 10% on your next service by signing up for email
Must opt-in to email messaging using the "Sign Up" button below to receive your unique code.
Mention code "A20". Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid for a single service only. Not combinable with any other offer. Excludes value packages and gift card purchases. Only in-salon. Redemption is valid through 12/31/23.
10% off your first color service
Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid Mon - Thurs only. Not combinable with any other service offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products & services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm ET
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Only valid Mon - Weds. No two offers may be applied to any single line item. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/2023.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
Shoppes At Tanglewood
- 10/9/23I hope I can my hair done this week I will ask for the amazing Annie,she listens to me the customerResponse from HairCuttery • 10/10/23Hi Patricia C., Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback on Hair Cuttery. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that! We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure. We’ll see you again soon!
Hair Cuttery Team.
- 1/7/22We Love Annie!Response from HairCuttery • 1/12/22Hi Carla, We are thrilled to have you as part of the hair cuttery family! Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. We look forward to serving you again soon!
Hair cuttery team.
- 12/14/21Annie is marvelous. I just let her cut and color the way she thinks it will look best. I get compliments from other people in the salon business about my hair. The comment is always "whoever does your hair really knows what they are doing," Annie is a sweet lady besides a great hairdresser!Response from HairCuttery • 12/14/21Hi Deborah W Spence , Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with hair cuttery. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that! We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure. We’ll see you again soon!
Hair Cuttery Team.
- 8/28/21I had the pleasure of meeting 2 of your workers. Diane, colored my hair. She listened to what I wanted and I love the color. Annie cut my hair and again I showed her a picture of what I wanted and explained how I wanted it and she did a good job! See you ladies in about 6 weeks!Response from HairCuttery • 8/30/21Lori M, we appreciate your feedback ! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon!
- 7/6/21I am very pleased with the service I received. The facility is kept very clean and is run efficiently. Everyone behaved in an extremly professional manner and worked with purpose (which in my opinion is hit or miss at salons). I will be frequenting this location regularly. Thank you for a great customer service experience!Response from HairCuttery • 7/12/21Hello, Abigail P., we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
- 6/8/21Very unhappy with the hair cut. Spent a few minutes explaining not to cut layers in my grandson's hair as we have been growing it out to get it all one length because he has such bad cowlicks .. Even showed her a pic.also there is 1 place where if you cut layers it look like I has a hole in the front she said she understood and I thought we were clear on all of that and she cut layers all over his Very dissatisfied... Plus now we have to start all over. Extremely disappointed. I won't call names, but we will never come back.Response from HairCuttery • 6/9/21Hello, Linda W, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to help you! Please contact Sandra Causey, I am the District Leader, my email is Scausey@haircuttery.com.
- 4/3/21The quality of any business is depending on how they treat their customers. When you walk in for the first time and none of the staff acknowledge that you're sitting there or why you're sitting there is a problem. After waiting 10 minutes two of the girls looked over my way but didn't even acknowledge I was there. so for me personally if that's the way they treat their customers this will be my first and last time.Response from HairCuttery • 4/3/21Hello, Don P, thanks for your feedback. While some companies may settle for unsatisfied guest, this just isn't our style. Please let us know how we can turn this into a 5 star rating for your next visit by sending me your information. I would like to see what we can do to make this right? My name is Sandra Causey, I am the District Leader; you can contact me at Scausey@haircuttery.com. or if you'd like to speak to the Salon leader directly regarding this matter please call us at (252) 331-1254. Ask for Annie please. Thank you, we truly apologize for this experience!
- 11/5/20Tara is amazing. She makes sure you leave looking amazing
- 1/29/20Absolutely horrible! 4 people working but no one wanted to do a perm. Said too many highlights in my hair even though I called my local Hair Cuttery and she said it had been over 6 months since any color. Went to salon right down the shopping center and got a beautiful perm no problem. Really sad service!
- 9/14/19Annie is the best, I'm in a wheelchair, and she is so kind and efficient>
- 11/4/18Dante gave me a cut and blow-dry today....BEST CUT IVE EVER HAD!!! I don't remember the last time my hair looked this great!
- 8/26/18Maggie did a great job taking care of all my hair needs. she is a fun stylist and always listens to what im looking for and follows through. thank you Maggie...i love my highlights and root coverage...😁
- 4/8/18The stylist was friendly and seemed to know what she was doing. She cut my son’s and my hair. I thought she did a good job on my son’s. He wears headphones in the car so I thought his hair was pushed down from that, but that’s not the case. She cut just right where the headphones would sit so it looks like he has permanent headphone hair. It is awful.
About Hair Cuttery
Discover the ultimate hair transformation at Hair Cuttery in Elizabeth City, NC. Our skilled hairstylists are committed to delivering salon services that cater to your unique style and preferences. Convenience, care, and quality-focused, we use premium products to keep your hair healthy and radiant. Visit us at 103 Tanglewood Parkway Suite L in Elizabeth City, – where your confidence and style are our top priorities.
At Hair Cuttery, we're more than just a salon; we're your lifelong partners in confidence and style. From your first childhood haircut to your adult style choices, we provide convenient, exceptional salon experiences. Our skilled professionals are dedicated to helping you look and feel your best, whether it's for a special occasion or a confidence boost.
Book your appointment today and step into a world of beauty and self-expression. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com. Elevate your experience further by downloading our app for unbeatable offers and seamless booking.