Loudon Road Center
11:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Read our latest blog:
the winter hair survival guide
Winter can wreak havoc on your hair stripping it from moisture and leading it to dry brittle hair. Read about easy winter fixes to help maintain a gorgeous mane all season long.Read More
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Our Current Promotions
Cozy nights, and warm highlights
Warm up your hair color with partial highlights or a balayage this season. Add Olaplex treatment to any color or highlight service and receive $3 off any Olaplex home haircare product.
Winter BOGO deal
It's BOGO time with It's a 10! Buy one get one 50% off any full size, regular price It's a 10 product. Plus, guests receive a FREE Potion 10 Miracle Instant Repair Leave in travel size with any $20 it's a 10 home haircare purchase.
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 1/21/20I cant believe the concord nh salon almost closed without me even knowing! I would have been blindsided. I have been at the salon and customers have been turned away because the stylists were all booked up. The problem is not the customer base, it's the lack of staff to meet demand.Hair Cuttery should have emailed customers to share information about the closure.
- 1/11/20When i walked into the place they had one customer. One girl who did my hair was kinda rushing because they had a 4 o'clock. So she was rushing to cut my hair. I noticed when she was cutting my hair she kept looking away. I dont know if she was paying attention when cutting it. When she finished cutting it. She did not offer to dry it. I was disappointed. I go there all of the time. In the last year I think it has gone down hill. I might look for another place to go.
- 1/6/20Love Jaime!! She always does a great job.
- 12/25/19Stylist was irritated because she was about to go home for the day. She was swearing while washing my hair talking about family. Pretty much told me how she was going to cut my hair without really a choice
- 12/19/19It did not seem like the person cutting my hair had any idea how to cut long female hair. I asked for layers and an angle and it came out really terrible.
- 11/14/19please note that I have received services from a number of stylists due to them coming and going. not sure if this is due to compensation or management, but jumping from stylist to stylist does not provide for consistency. This is in no way the fault of the stylist or a reflection on their services, but a comment on the lack of consistency within the franchise/management itself.
- 11/13/19I finally made the decision to go qite short. My styist put me at ease and did a great job. I will definitely be back to have Kate cut my hair again!
- 10/27/19Kate was amazing! The color/cut was exactly what I wanted and we talked the whole time like we were old friends although just meeting. Highly recommended
- 10/22/19Holly is fantastic. Very thoughtful with her approach and askedGreat questions. All this led to a superb color and cut! Will be back for sure!
- 10/2/19Kina was absolutely the best she really helpful and dose amazing job she tells you everything she is about to do to your hair... she is the best I will be back to visit her again
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 273 Loudon Road Suite 6 in Concord offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 273 Loudon Road Suite 6.haircuttery.com
2 Cellu Drive Suite 115 Nashua, NH 03063 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(603) 880-6008(603) 880-6008
8 Spit Brook Road Unit 4 Nashua, NH 03060 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(603) 888-0311(603) 888-0311