Hair Cuttery Carlls Corner Shopping Center
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
save 20% on your next service m-w
Summer Sale: SAVE 20% on any Single Service at Hair Cuttery salons Mon - Wed.
Mention code "A56". Valid 5/22 to 6/14/23 M-W, except Monday 5/29, during regular salon hours. Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid on any single service only. Excludes Value Packages and gift card purchases.
10% off first color service
New to color or want to break up with your box color? Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid for first time color service guests only. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products and services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm.
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
Carlls Corner Shopping Center
- 6/25/21Excellent. My oldest met Taylor at a her school about 3 years ago and loved her personality. She wanted her to do her hair since she has curly hair like her, haven't stopped seeing her since. She is AMAZING AND SO CHEERFUL!
- 6/17/21I have been coming here for years. I have never been disappointed. They are knowledgeable, friendly, and clean. I usually see Kate for my balayage color. She is fantastic!!! Highly recommend her!!!Response from HairCuttery • 6/17/21Hey there Denise, thank you for being a Hair Cuttery Family of Brands Guest and the 5 star review! We appreciate your loyalty and are so glad our salon professional Kate continues to meet all of your hair needs. We will share this compliment with the team and we’ll see you again soon!
The Hair Cuttery Team
- 2/7/19I have been a satisfied costumer of Hair Cuttery (Bridgeton location), specifically with my hair stylist Brittany Rizzo for the past 9+ years. She is the only stylist I trust when it comes to my hair’s color, cut and style. She is also very pleasant to be around and I always look forward to my appointments. Whenever I make an appointment with Brittany, I know my hair is in great hands! I highly recommend her.
- 2/7/19Brittany is the best ever! Anything I need done she is willing to do and she never lets me down!
- 1/27/19Brittney is such an amazing stylist!! She always keeps her customers satisfied!!
- 6/28/18Gabbie is the best all around..!!
- 4/17/18Just had Barbara cut my hair. She did an excellent job. Very thorough. AND...I kind of changed it up a little at the end, and it didn't even upset her. She rolled with it, and made everything perfect!
- 4/16/18Very disappointing, it never fails getting hair done and stylist always has to stop to answer phone or check someone in. Unprofessional to say the least.
- 4/12/18Poor customer service
- 3/12/18Very upset. I only come here because it’s location but I will not be returning.
- 3/12/18Very upset. I went in for a hair cut around 4 pm on Sunday, March 11th. I asked for my hair to not be straighten and was told that was doable for a hair cut. I took my hair out of my ponytail and the stylist looked at my hair and made a face. She cut a few pieces of hair off and told me that I had to come back and get a wash and blow dry. I was charged for a shampoo and cut that I didn’t get and I felt forced to give a tip. Very upset and I definitely wasted my money. I feel the right thing would have been to just schedule me for another day after seeing my hair. Why would I pay for her to make a face at my hair?
- 1/24/18I had Natalie and she is awesome !!!! Helped me with my color choice and did an awesome job. She also helped with my sons hair cut after another consultant did not do the job. Absolutely the clientele there!!!
- 1/8/18service is horrible !!!!!! 2 hour wait for a standard boys wash and cut !!! staff friendly but not enough staff !! people walking out due to long wait times!!
- 12/14/17This is the first time i have ever written a review for anything. I have been crying since last night. My hair was past my shoulders and I asked for an angle cut. The girl asked me how long I wanted the back and I told her I wanted it long enough she didn't have to use a razor to shape the neck. She cut the whole back of my head that short. It looks like some one buzzed the back of my head and the front is just above my shoulders. No transition, no angle. Just half my hair is completely gone. I have a holiday ball tomorrow. Im devastated. Carrl's Corner in NJ, stay away.
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery Family of Brands (HCFB) is the official home of Hair Cuttery®, Bubbles®, and CIBU®. As a multi-brand company of hair salons and professional styling products, HCFB provides an affordable indulgence for all. Putting our stylists at the heart of our business allows us to embrace a hospitality-driven approach to hair care.
After relaunching in 2020 with a mission to create human connections by giving the confidence of style, our company empowers thousands of Salon Professionals to deliver exceptional Guest service. HCFB continues to transform the beauty industry by adopting tech solutions that personalize the Guest experience inside and outside of the salon. We are the everything hair experience for your entire family. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com and www.bubblessalons.com.
The Hair Cuttery Team