Hair Cuttery Brace Road Station
9:00 AM - 3:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 3:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
save 20% on your next service m-w
Summer Sale: SAVE 20% on any Single Service at Hair Cuttery salons Mon - Wed.
Mention code "A56". Valid 5/22 to 6/14/23 M-W, except Monday 5/29, during regular salon hours. Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid on any single service only. Excludes Value Packages and gift card purchases.
10% off first color service
New to color or want to break up with your box color? Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid for first time color service guests only. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products and services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm.
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
Brace Road Station
- 4/9/23I went last year to get my hair washed but they gave me a keratin to help my frizzy hair but it only made my hair fall out and made my long hair short to my neck!
Now I have to fix the damage to my hair and it made my mother very upset of what happened to my long hair I had for long time now short and ruined.Response from HairCuttery • 4/9/23Hi Lulu, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We apologize if you were not completely satisfied with your experience at our salon. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. If you would like to be contacted by us kindly fill out this form https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details of your visit and we'll help rectify the situation with the salon. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 12/21/22When in today had a very good experience although I was nervous about getting my hair cut Mary was very friendly and cut my hair the way I wanted it cut next time I'll go shorter I will be back Thank You Mary 😊Response from HairCuttery • 12/22/22Hi Lu, We are thrilled that you loved the haircut Mary gave you! Sometimes, it can be a bit scary to go for a different look, but you trusted our salon professional, and we’re so grateful for that. We look forward to seeing you again! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 5/16/22Always have had the best experiences - until today. I took my sister for a trim this morning. She is memory challenged & needs assistance. Jamie rudely refused to let me make any small suggestion. Indeed, I think she would have hit me - a client waiting for her appt. said she, too, thought I was going to be hit. There is no excuse for insensitive behavior, especially in the service industry.Response from HairCuttery • 5/17/22Hi Barbara, On behalf of Hair Cuttery Family of Brands I want to extend our sincerest apologies for the experience that you had with us. At Hair Cuttery Family of Brands, we pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that our customers’ needs are being met. We know that we have let you down, and for that, we are very sorry. We want to thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is an invaluable part of that process. If you would like to be contacted by us kindly fill out this form https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details of your visit and we'll help rectify the situation with the salon. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/7/22Very good all around
- 1/7/22Always friendly and attentive to my goals.Response from HairCuttery • 1/9/22Hi Soraya, Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. Feel free to give us a call at (856) 354-9880 to book your next appointment! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 11/18/21Great people, great experience! Mary did my Keratin and Diane did my color and cut!Response from HairCuttery • 11/18/21Hi Ginny, Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 7/14/21Always a good experience. Just note that Natalie ( store leader) posted here on 9/23/20 that the website and Google have the wrong hours listed. She said it’s being fixed but it still has not as of August 2021. This drove me crazy because IF you call when they are not in, the line rings 30 times then goes to a busy. I actually called the corporate office today and spoke with a customer service rep, Ronnie, who said he had NO idea why the store number isn’t answering or turns to a busy. Geez, you’d expect corporate customer care to know that the phones just ring IF the store is closed? Anyway this store does not open at 9 as listed, but open at 10……I will just book or reschedule online from now on to avoid this. Kind of sad that its 11 months later and Hair Cuttery STILL hasn’t bothered to fix this ( especially on their own website)???Response from HairCuttery • 7/14/21Hi Linda, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We apologize if you were not completely satisfied with your recent experience at our salon. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details of your visit and we'll help rectify the situation with the salon. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 3/18/21I stopped in today in an emergency , on the way to the doctor because I had dropped my mask and I was in a rental car ( which did not have my regular supply of masks ) . I told the ladies about my dilemma and asked if I could purchase a mask from them. Without any hesitation, the operator opened a drawer and handed me one so I could make my appointment on time. I felt so relieved to be shown such kindness from a total stranger. We need to support this shop NOW and FOREVER. Many, many thanks.Response from HairCuttery • 3/20/21Anita M., thanks for sharing this feedback! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience at our Brace Road Station Hair Cuttery. We are touched by what was shared and are very proud to hear what that kindness makes a difference. We look forward to sharing your feedback with the team and hope to see you again soon!
- 9/23/20Hey everyone!
My name is Natalie I'm the Salon Leader here at the Hair Cuttery on Brace Rd.
Our hours listed here on google and our website are wrong! They are going to be fixed ASAP.
For now I wanted to post our new hours here...
If you would like to make an appointment please call the salon or use our website/app to book online.
Thank you so much for your patience. We look forward to seeing you soon!
- 10/25/19Always have had a good haircut here. If you go the right time of day, the wait is not too long. Very pleased.
- 6/28/19Went to the Runnemede Hair Cuttery, they girl must've been new and jacked up my haircut. Uneven spots through out. Erin at Cherry Hill repaired the bad haircut. She did an AWESOME JOB. Thank you.
- 5/27/19Erin did a fantastic job on my hair. I needed to get rid of all my awful grays and I was looking to get highlights too. Erin was able to make my hair look 1000 times better with no grays in sight and hightlights that look great! I have a ton of hair that is super long and has a lot of red build up on it and she was able to figured out exactly what would work for me and it is perfect! She is super nice and amazing at what she does!!
- 4/2/19I’m a guy. Karen Neal is their “Master Stylist”, and she’s been cutting my hair for many years...and doing a fantastic job. AND a nicer person you will never meet. VERY high recommendation!
- 8/29/18Both Danielle and Amy are great stylists!
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery Family of Brands (HCFB) is the official home of Hair Cuttery®, Bubbles®, and CIBU®. As a multi-brand company of hair salons and professional styling products, HCFB provides an affordable indulgence for all. Putting our stylists at the heart of our business allows us to embrace a hospitality-driven approach to hair care.
After relaunching in 2020 with a mission to create human connections by giving the confidence of style, our company empowers thousands of Salon Professionals to deliver exceptional Guest service. HCFB continues to transform the beauty industry by adopting tech solutions that personalize the Guest experience inside and outside of the salon. We are the everything hair experience for your entire family. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com and www.bubblessalons.com.