Hair Cuttery Shoppes At Cinnaminson
9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
save 20% on your next service m-w
Summer Sale: SAVE 20% on any Single Service at Hair Cuttery salons Mon - Wed.
Mention code "A56". Valid 5/22 to 6/14/23 M-W, except Monday 5/29, during regular salon hours. Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid on any single service only. Excludes Value Packages and gift card purchases.
10% off first color service
New to color or want to break up with your box color? Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid for first time color service guests only. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products and services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm.
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
Shoppes At Cinnaminson
- 1/7/22Everyone does a great job. However, Brooke gives me the best haircut that I have ever had. That’s in at least 65 years.
- 9/18/21Really bad haircut on Friday , submitted feedback and never heard back. I’m not naming the person that did it, I was in this business and know we all have bad days. The lack of response is disappointing
Have pictures and will be in a pony tail until I can get it fixedResponse from HairCuttery • 9/20/21Hi Joann, On behalf of Hair Cuttery Family of Brands I want to extend my sincerest apologies for the experience that you had with us. At Hair Cuttery Family of Brands, we pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that our customers’ needs are being met. We know that we have let you down, and for that, we are very sorry. We want to thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is an invaluable part of that process. Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details of your visit and we'll help rectify the situation with the salon. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 9/27/20If you are not a hot male. Expect sh@@ service.
- 9/8/20I had my hair cut in early August because I was have shoulder surgery on 26th. I can’t remember her name but she was great. I now need a relax perm to give my straight hair oomph.
- 7/10/20Maddie was my stylist and she was great, asked what I wanted done and have me a great haircut.
- 5/14/20Irina is the best and I am missing her during this quarantine. Not just because my roots are coming in, but because she is friendly and funny and kind. Can't wait to make an appointment as soon as I can!!
- 12/21/19Got my haircut on Thursday and won’t be back. Stylist did bad shearing work on the right side of my hair and it’s extremely uneven. Some parts are short and some are long. So upset.
- 12/5/19Just got back from cinnaminson hair cuttery ..its the best ...jeanne is the best....
- 8/26/19Paulette is friendly and a great stylist. Love my hair! Will definitely be back.
- 6/23/19Please don’t ever let Wanda Cruz color your hair she was very unprofessional and ruined my hair.I had asked for highlights and she bleached my hair I have so much breakage and damage to my hair.I sat in the hairstylist chair from 10:40 and didn’t leave until 5:15.My scalp was burning for two days.I have taken photos before and after I am definitely taking her in front of a judge😡
- 5/18/19Very disappointed first issue I had was I was the second person inline to be checked in I sat down waited over 20 minutes the lady before me was called then the next employee a African American woman went to the computer to call the next person which was supposed to be me she said my name but instead told me she was taking the dude who came in after me another employee finished went to the computer instead called a dude who came in way after me so I was skipped by two employees so I was then finally called the girl precious who did my hair was very rough I also asked for curls which she used a hair straightener to do then began to look for something else another employee asked if she was looking for a curling iron she said yes so the other employee gave her one which she did not use which made absolutely no sense.
So she began to use a straightener to curl my hair when she had a curling iron I also watched all other employees engage with their customers while precious just sat quiet
And paid me barley any mind also didn't put a cover over me like she was supposed to.. so I was skipped in line by customers with no appointments I also left dissatisfied and disappointed came home to realize she failed to curl half of my hair in the back she was antisocial and couldn't do a simple job of doing some easy curls I did not receive what I paid for and had to come home and finish my own hair I do have pictures to show of the horrible job she did my first time in hair Cuttery used to go to best cuts but wanted a change thought hair Cuttery would be better but is by far worse
- 4/25/19Keirsten was phenomenal! I probably talked more than I should’ve but she was amazing. She listened to every need and want I had, as well as concerns I had at previous salons. She was great conversation, and made sure I left happy. Would love it if she was recognized for not only her talent, but kind spirit as well!
- 4/19/19Just wanted to drop a line to say how very happy I have been with HC Cnnaminson. After jumping from one salon to another I luckily found Irina. She is professional, caring and does one heck of a good job. She has been my stylist for approximately three years and I couldn’t be happier.
- 4/10/19This is in regards to an employee of the name Irina , she is incredibly rude and mean!!!!When I sat down with the stylist, I was explicit in my desires, that I only wanted a trim to prevent breakage. I also stated that I did not want a styled trim, as I do not wear my hair curly. As she began to cut, I noticed she was taking too much off, and styling my hair. I told her to stop, and stated you are taking too much off, I only want a trim. As she continued, I felt the tears well up, and my face became beet red. I really tried not to cry, but I felt so UGLY. This woman took off the little bit of length I was able to grow over the last 6 months. How embarrassing, as a woman over 30, I cried at the sight of my finished cut
- 3/18/19I walked in one Monday after work. I walked and one of the girls checked me in and told me that someone would be with shortly. So I sat down and they were in the back. I thought it was around 5pm so i thought the were back there having something to eat and that when they were done someone would be with me shortly. Well that was not the case. They had people with appointments coming in so they were doing them first witch I understand. I'm still setting there waiting. My thing is that if they told me when I walked in that it was going to be awhile I would have ok I will be back can you give me a time to be back I would told them yes or no that I would or would not be back and made appointment for another day.but they let me sit for @60 mins. Not even coming over to me
We are sorry but it is going to be awhile. I think it was very rude to let me set there all that time. I did leave and told them I had to go.
- 5/29/18Not my usual stylist, but Jeanne did a fabulous color and cut. thank you so much! All the girls that work there are great!!
- 2/9/18Went to get haircut didnt have an appointment mattie was very nice and she did a great job on my haircut love it thank you
- 2/8/18So I got my hair cut at this location a week ago I was going to let it go but I'm very disappointed how my hair cut came out I was wondering why she finished so quickly my hair was long and thick I also asked for her to thin it out she did not.
I also noticed how I have long pieces of hair hanging I will Never go to the chubby girl with red hair again . I know she was rushing because she had an appointment not fair to meResponse from HairCuttery • 2/13/18Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We apologize if you were not completely satisfied with your recent experience at our salon. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please do not hesitate to contact our Client Services at 866-257-8953. Thank you and have a lovely day!
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery Family of Brands (HCFB) is the official home of Hair Cuttery®, Bubbles®, and CIBU®. As a multi-brand company of hair salons and professional styling products, HCFB provides an affordable indulgence for all. Putting our stylists at the heart of our business allows us to embrace a hospitality-driven approach to hair care.
After relaunching in 2020 with a mission to create human connections by giving the confidence of style, our company empowers thousands of Salon Professionals to deliver exceptional Guest service. HCFB continues to transform the beauty industry by adopting tech solutions that personalize the Guest experience inside and outside of the salon. We are the everything hair experience for your entire family. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com and www.bubblessalons.com.