Hair Cuttery Court At Deptford
9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
save 20% on your next service m-w
Summer Sale: SAVE 20% on any Single Service at Hair Cuttery salons Mon - Wed.
Mention code "A56". Valid 5/22 to 6/14/23 M-W, except Monday 5/29, during regular salon hours. Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid on any single service only. Excludes Value Packages and gift card purchases.
10% off first color service
New to color or want to break up with your box color? Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid for first time color service guests only. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products and services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm.
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
Court At Deptford
- 3/26/22Made an appointment, on-line on March 22, with Amanda for 11am on March 26. I got a text message on the 24th conforming the appointment on March 26
I get to Hair Cuttery and they said Amanda doesnt work there any more.
They didnt offer to help me by cutting my hair anyway. They didnt offer to make a new appointment or anything. They just let me walk out the door. Bad bad customer relations.Response from HairCuttery • 3/28/22Hi Mark D, thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We apologize that there were issues with your appointment. We do our best to schedule our Guests and confirm appointments in order to ensure the best salon experience. Please give us a chance to make it up to you. We invite you to call the salon directly to make an appointment and our team of salon professionals will make sure you’re taken care of please call us at (856) 232-9172. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/24/22good customer serviceResponse from HairCuttery • 1/24/22Hi Hamza, Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! Feel free to give us a call at (856) 232-9172 to book your next appointment! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/8/22Tracy has been a Great stylist for 20+ years.
She’s a loyal employee and cares about her clients.
- 1/7/22Very well, great customer service, thank you
- 1/7/22Lexie is the stylist for both my wife and myself and she is the greatest. Very friendly and listens to you if you have a suggestion. Customer service is her "Middle Name." She never charges you more than what the cut was worth. She should run the place.Response from HairCuttery • 1/10/22Hi Joseph, thank you for being a Hair Cuttery Family of Brands Guest and the 5 star review! We appreciate your loyalty and are so glad our salon professional team continues to meet all of your hair needs, we will make sure Lexie knows how amazing she is. We’ll see you again soon! Feel free to give us a call at (856) 232-9172 to book your next appointment! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/7/22This Hair Cuttery is friendly and provides great service. My stylist Kate performs her magic on my hair with cut, styling, and color.Response from HairCuttery • 1/9/22Hi Carol, We appreciate your feedback and make sure Kate knows how amazing she is! Feel free to give us a call at (856) 232-9172 to book your next appointment! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/7/22Miss Nichole is super nice and I love when she cuts my hair.Response from HairCuttery • 1/9/22Hi Luca, We appreciate your feedback and make sure Nichole knows how amazing she is! Feel free to give us a call at (856) 232-9172 to book your next appointment! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 12/20/21I do give 5 stars to this place but my last cut was with Craig and my hair was wet it looked even after it dried up it was actually uneven this was the first time I disliked my hair cut please do not assign him to me ever again thank youResponse from HairCuttery • 12/21/21Hi Tara, On behalf of Hair Cuttery Family of Brands I want to extend our sincerest apologies for the experience that you had with us. At Hair Cuttery Family of Brands, we pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that our customers’ needs are being met. We know that we have let you down, and for that, we are very sorry. We want to thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is an invaluable part of that process. Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details of your visit and we'll help rectify the situation with the salon. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 12/19/21I think the stylist’s name was Danie G and she gave me an amazing cut. I wanted short and she delivered. Tons of layers for my tons of thick hair. I love the haircut and it is soooo easy to blow out and style on my own.Response from HairCuttery • 12/20/21Hi Heather, Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us, we will make sure Danie knows how amazing she is. Thank you for choosing Hair Cuttery. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 11/28/21I had a picture and my hair didn't look anything like what I asked for and she CHOPPED it in a big chunk underneath. Tracy is NO TALENT HACK!!!! I'll never ever return there!!!!! She insulted my hair the while time she vmcut it..iutright.lied to me and my hair looks so stupid I could CRY !!!!Response from HairCuttery • 11/29/21Hi Carol, On behalf of Hair Cuttery Family of Brands I want to extend my sincerest apologies for the experience that you had with us. At Hair Cuttery Family of Brands, we pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that our customers’ needs are being met. We know that we have let you down, and for that, we are very sorry. We want to thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is an invaluable part of that process. Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details of your visit and we'll help rectify the situation with the salon. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 8/14/21If the “walk-ins welcome” sign is up, do i have to tell the receptionist that id like to be the next walk-in to get a haircut, or does saying “next available” convey the same message?Response from HairCuttery • 8/14/21Hi Mike, Thank you for letting us know about this. Your feedback helps us do better. We are looking forward to addressing this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with the details of your visit. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 7/7/21Love my stylist. She never disappoints and goes above and beyond my expectations. And they keep the place very clean.Response from HairCuttery • 7/8/21Hi Nicole, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 4/16/21Loved my cut, didn’t get a great blow out. I paid for the blow out and hair cut. She just dried my hair and I left looking like i got electric shocked. After I got home and straightened my hair myself I saw the actual cut and liked it a lot.Response from HairCuttery • 4/20/21Ruth R, thank you for being a Hair Cuttery Family of Brands Guest! We appreciate your loyalty and are so glad our salon professional team continues to meet all of your hair needs. We’ll see you again soon!
- 3/24/21Had to cut my own hair when I got home.Response from HairCuttery • 3/24/21Josh N, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! please call us at (856) 232-9172 and speak to the Kate Salon Leader and she will be happy to help you with a resolution.
- 1/25/21Great customer service, great cut!!Response from HairCuttery • 2/3/21Nick Iacovone, thanks for sharing this feedback! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience in our salon. We hope to see you again soon!
- 12/10/20Lousy service, the stylist didn't do what I Asked.I don't think I'll go back.Response from HairCuttery • 12/23/20We are very sorry to hear about your experience and would love to make it right! Please email me your contact information to email@example.com and I will be happy to assist you with a resolution.
- 11/25/20I was very very disappointed with my color and blow dry,didn't put anything on my hair for frizz. I don't think I'll go back.
- 9/8/19My son's hair was hacked. She was a sweet girl but she left my son w bald spots all around his head. He's so upset he doesn't want to go to school tomorrow.
- 8/25/19Everyone in there is friendly except the one blonde manager Katie. She acts like she is better than the other hairdressers and she hasn’t done the best job on my son’s hair the one time she cut it crooked and had a line in it. Took him to barber to fix.
- 7/30/19Made a 5:00 appointment with Craig, checked in at 5:00, Craig took a walk in that cane in at the same time as me. When it was brought to his attention he didn’t apologize or even say anything to me. I walked out.
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery Family of Brands (HCFB) is the official home of Hair Cuttery®, Bubbles®, and CIBU®. As a multi-brand company of hair salons and professional styling products, HCFB provides an affordable indulgence for all. Putting our stylists at the heart of our business allows us to embrace a hospitality-driven approach to hair care.
After relaunching in 2020 with a mission to create human connections by giving the confidence of style, our company empowers thousands of Salon Professionals to deliver exceptional Guest service. HCFB continues to transform the beauty industry by adopting tech solutions that personalize the Guest experience inside and outside of the salon. We are the everything hair experience for your entire family. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com and www.bubblessalons.com.