Hair Cuttery The Center At Doubletree
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
save 10% on your next service by signing up for email
Must opt-in to email messaging using the "Sign Up" button below to receive your unique code.
Mention code "A20". Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid for a single service only. Not combinable with any other offer. Excludes value packages and gift card purchases. Only in-salon. Redemption is valid through 12/31/23.
10% off your first color service
Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid Mon - Thurs only. Not combinable with any other service offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products & services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm ET
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Only valid Mon - Weds. No two offers may be applied to any single line item. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/2023.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
The Center At Doubletree
- 4/16/23Paula is a great stylist. I am always pleased with the results. Paula is pleasant and considerate!
Everyone in the salon is friendly and makes the appointment enjoyable 😊Response from HairCuttery • 4/17/23Hi Rita, Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us, we will make sure Paula knows how amazing she is. Thank you for choosing Hair Cuttery. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 4/16/23Paula is absolutely Awesome! She does exactly what I like and she also makes helpful suggestions about my hair.Response from HairCuttery • 4/17/23Hi Susan, Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us, we will make sure Paula knows how amazing she is. Thank you for choosing Hair Cuttery. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 4/10/23Megan cut and color my hair she was great. It’s the first time my haircut I am able to manage and the coloring is perfect for my skin tone. Megan was great, glad I try her, thanks for everything.Response from HairCuttery • 4/11/23Hi Arlene, Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us, we will make sure Megan knows how amazing she is. Thank you for choosing Hair Cuttery. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 10/16/22I had the best haircut from Megan today. I asked for the blond to be cut off the bottom of my hair. That was few inches off. Than to cut a donation of 12 inches off. And then a trim. Overall got about 20inches off. And so happy. Also like the shampoo and conditioner they uses.Response from HairCuttery • 10/17/22Hi Renee, Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Thank you so much for sharing this great compliment, we will make sure Megan knows how great she is. Your review means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing Hair Cuttery. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 8/30/22Poor customer service. Booked an appointment, get there and they switch me to a different stylist like my preference didn’t matter. Never called to let me know, so was a total waste of my time and gas.Response from HairCuttery • 8/31/22Hi Sheila, Thank you for letting us know about this. We are looking forward to addressing this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately. If you would like to be contacted by us kindly fill out this form https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details of your visit and we'll help rectify the situation with the salon. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/17/22I have never cried after a hair appointment and I cried when I walked out of here tonight. I wanted what I thought was a simple cut with bangs and a lot of layers. The stylist kept painfully pulling on my hair the entire time she was combing it. The first time there were not many layers and I asked to have the bang done a little thicker and more layers. She cut them by taking parts of my hair and twisting it, and then cutting along the twist, like a frayed rope. I thought maybe this was a different way to cut layers. But when she was done and dried it, it did not look good. I asked her if I could see the back, she handed me a mirror but didn't turn the chair around, just stood there. I had to stick my foot out and pedal myself around to look at it. Then she had to call someone else over to do the layers, they understood what I wanted immediately. My stylist and another stylist, who had come over to watch at this point, stood there watching while she was doing the layers. However, it's still uneven and looks different on the one side. My bangs were uneven, I just trimmed them myself when I got home. Then the girl checked me out and charged me full price and for the blow dry. I felt extremely awkward with her standing there while I selected the tip so I just did 20% because by this time I was about to cry. I was hoping to switch to Hair Cuttery from another salon. I can't believe they were ok with the way the stylist was or letting me leave with such an uneven haircut. I'm so upset.Response from HairCuttery • 1/20/22Hi Anne, On behalf of Hair Cuttery Family of Brands I want to extend our sincerest apologies for the experience that you had with us. At Hair Cuttery Family of Brands, we pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that our customers’ needs are being met. We know that we have let you down, and for that, we are very sorry. We want to thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is an invaluable part of that process. Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details of your visit and we'll help rectify the situation with the salon. If you'd like to speak to us directly regarding this matter please call us at (856) 863-9720. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/8/22My stylist was so talented; I loved the look.
- 1/8/22too expensiveResponse from HairCuttery • 1/9/22Hi Janet, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We recently raised the price of all of our services. There were a lot of factors at play that impacted the decision to raise our prices, namely the added sanitation and operational costs incurred due to Covid-19. We hope you agree that these added measures taken to protect our Guests are well worth the price of your service. If you'd like to speak to us directly regarding this matter please call us at (856) 863-9720 The Hair Cuttery Team
- 12/22/21Amariah superior professionalism listened to my concerns and feedback regarding previous experience at another salon
Amariah was my salon professional and I would give her 10 if I could!Response from HairCuttery • 12/27/21Hi Mary, Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us, we will make sure Amariah knows how amazing she is. Thank you for choosing Hair Cuttery. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! Feel free to give us a call at (856) 863-9720 to book your next appointment!. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 10/7/21I had a great experience with Kate! I will say the salon discussions with other patrons and certain stylists were a bit unprofessional. One stylist was talking about another having an affair… super loud and uncomfortable for those of us that were not
Apart of the convo.
Kate and Megan were great!Response from HairCuttery • 10/9/21Hi Amanda, Thank you for letting us know about this. We are looking forward to addressing this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately. We appreciate your feedback about Kate and Megan and we will make sure they'll know how great they are. Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details of your visit and we'll help rectify the situation with the salon. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 8/10/21Go elsewhere. Worst Customer Service. Been going there for years, but has really changed. They have a sign outside the salon advertising walk-ins welcome. I walk in to get a simple haircut and they have me sit there about 10 minutes before anyone comes to talk to me. They tell me they can't take me without an appointment. So I make an appointment for 5 o'clock for the same day. I go back at 5 o'clock and then they tell me they are running 20 minutes behind. What is the point of an appointment if they can't honor it. Running 5 maybe 10 minutes behind it acceptable, but not longer. So frustrating that I drove there twice and still did not get a haircut. Would never go back there again. Look elsewhere.Response from HairCuttery • 8/12/21Hi Dee, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We apologize if you were not completely satisfied with your recent experience at our salon. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details of your visit and we'll help rectify the situation with the salon. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 7/15/21I took my daughter to get highlights for her graduation pictures and they turned out very brassy and she had 2 highlights at her temples that were bleach blonde. When she was finished I voiced my concerns and was told that we could return tomorrow to have them fixed. When I made contact they stated there was no available appointments until Monday! I was a bit annoyed so I called the manger and she told me to have my daughter come in at 12:30 on Saturday. When my daughter returned home her hair color was the same as when she walked into the salon on friday!!!! I had asked the manger to tone down the brassy highlights and blend the bleach blonde pieces. Needless to say I was now angry I called their corporate offices and was told the district manger would get back to me, that never happened. I called the following day to the corporate offices and this time was a bit more angry and still nothing!!!!! So I paid $200.00 for nothing and on top of which this company is not professional enough to respond to its customers!! I have been longtime customer but I will never return and I am going to make my mission to make sure no one else does either. BUYER BEWAREResponse from HairCuttery • 7/18/21Hi Stephanie, Thank you for letting us know about this. Your feedback helps us do better. We are looking forward to addressing this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with the details of your visit. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 5/15/21Set unhappy with last service. My cut was uneven and after going to the same person for years she still didn’t do what was asked. Time to find a new stylist/place.Response from HairCuttery • 5/16/21Hi Theresa, we’re so sorry we didn’t meet your expectations during your visit. It is always our intention to provide an enjoyable salon experience for every Guest. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help rectify the situation with the salon. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 3/31/21Little Blonde Erika did a wonderful job on mine and my daughters hair today ! She is very sweet and very patient . There were two other stylists and one customer being taken care of by one of them who were not wearing their masks correctly. Juliana was not very professional talking about a platinum coloring that was just scheduled for her. We are customers and don’t want to hear how you would be talking about us if we asked for some style or color that may take time . Again Little blonde Erika was absolutely fantastic and professional .
- 2/1/21Cindy M did a great fade on my haircut. She really knows how to blend it in well.Response from HairCuttery • 2/2/21Thanks for sharing your great feedback. We will share this compliment with Cindy and our Team!!
- 1/15/21Juliana gave me the best cut and blowout I’ve ever gotten!! She was so sweet as well. Will definitely be going to her from now on. :))
- 12/23/20I had my hair colored with highlights by Kate. She did a fantastic job! I will definitely be a repeat customer!
- 9/13/20I live in PA and go to Hair Cuttery there but by my mom is in assisted living and since Covid no hairdresser has been there so you can imagine how bad 7 months with no cut or color looks! First time allowed out on 9/12 I took her here. She uses wheel chair but can transfer to chair with some effort. I don't remember the young lady name who cut & colored her but she was so kind & patient as my mom (91 yr) kept pulling down mask & turning her head to talk! Another female worker suggested she cut her hair in wheelchair(observing her difficulty previously with standing) & draped cloth all around. Everyone was nice and Mom looked great! Observed covid protocol being practiced. I was fortunate & able to sit by my mom in mask as there was less 10 people in shop. Would go back!!
- 7/1/20Excellent service and very safe care. My color and cut by Jen were consistently wonderful. But what was extra impressive during these difficult times was how safe I felt with the safety precautions that were taken. The door was locked and clients were greeted by a stylist with a no contact thermometer. Social distancing was observed, and everyone wore proper masks. I observed tools being sanitized after use and stations and chairs being cleaned. I even saw a client refused entry due to an elevated temperature. (Although the stylist attempted to be discreet, the client was rather loudly unhappy). I felt very safe and as if my safety was important. Thank you, Hair Cuttery. And thank you always, Jen. I always know my hair will look great and be easy to care for after being in your capable hands!
- 3/11/20Lauren is the best of the best...she is super talented at what she does and makes it look easy! You will be in good hands while getting your hair done by her, not to mention she is also super fun to talk too! I 100% recommend her!!
About Hair Cuttery
Discover the ultimate hair transformation at Hair Cuttery in Glassboro, NJ. Our skilled hairstylists are committed to delivering salon services that cater to your unique style and preferences. Convenience, care, and quality-focused, we use premium products to keep your hair healthy and radiant. Visit us at 840 Delsea Drive N in Glassboro, – where your confidence and style are our top priorities.
At Hair Cuttery, we're more than just a salon; we're your lifelong partners in confidence and style. From your first childhood haircut to your adult style choices, we provide convenient, exceptional salon experiences. Our skilled professionals are dedicated to helping you look and feel your best, whether it's for a special occasion or a confidence boost.
Book your appointment today and step into a world of beauty and self-expression. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com. Elevate your experience further by downloading our app for unbeatable offers and seamless booking.