Hair Cuttery Haddon Shops
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
save 10% on your next service by signing up for email
Must opt-in to email messaging using the "Sign Up" button below to receive your unique code.
Mention code "A20". Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid for a single service only. Not combinable with any other offer. Excludes value packages and gift card purchases. Only in-salon. Redemption is valid through 12/31/23.
10% off your first color service
Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid Mon - Thurs only. Not combinable with any other service offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products & services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm ET
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Only valid Mon - Weds. No two offers may be applied to any single line item. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/2023.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
- 5/17/23Stephen gave me the best haircut I have had in years! Thank you so much. I will certainly be making my next appointment with him.Response from HairCuttery • 5/17/23Hi Joan, thank you for being a Hair Cuttery Family of Brands Guest and for the 5 star review! We appreciate your loyalty and are so glad our salon professional team continues to meet all of your hair needs. We’ll see you again soon!
The Hair Cuttery Team
- 7/9/22Hi. I went to the Salon in Haddon
Township and it was amazing service! I
had J as my stylist & she did EVERYTHING
l asked for hands down! she was very
pleasant and easy going, made me feel
comfortable and overall wonderful
experience! I have spent hundreds of
dollars at salons and NEVER got results
way I did last night. She did everything I
asked down to the T! down right
perfection! She even stayed past hours to
make sure my hair was finished and
done right! For amazing color results this
is where you need to go! Thank you so
much!Response from HairCuttery • 7/11/22Hi Alexis, Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us, we will make sure J knows how amazing she is. Thank you for choosing Hair Cuttery. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/11/22Amanda gives a wonderful haircut!Response from HairCuttery • 1/12/22Hi Randy, Thank you so much for sharing this great compliment, we will make sure Amanda knows how great she is. Feel free to give us a call at (856) 854-9600 to book your next appointment! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/9/22Amanda is very friendly and easy to talk with. She does a great job at doing what she is asked.Response from HairCuttery • 3/11/22Hi Carol, Thank you so much for sharing this great compliment, we will make sure Amanda knows how great she is.
The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/7/22😀Response from HairCuttery • 1/9/22Hi Charlotte, We appreciate you leaving a 5 star review and we hope to see you again soon! Feel free to give us a call at (856) 854-9600 to book your next appointment! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/7/22Have a great stylist, Amanda and all the workers are friendly and caringResponse from HairCuttery • 1/9/22Hi Linda, Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us, we will make sure Amanda and the Team know how amazing they are. Thank you for choosing Hair Cuttery. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! Feel free to give us a call at (856) 854-9600 to book your next appointment! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/7/22Amanda is always awesome! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ She keeps me coming back for great cuts!Response from HairCuttery • 1/9/22Hi Christina, We appreciate your feedback and make sure Amanda knows how amazing she is! Feel free to give us a call at (856) 854-9600 to book your next appointment! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/7/22I have not been there any time recently .Response from HairCuttery • 1/9/22Hi Donna, Should you need help in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html The Hair Cuttery Team
- 12/5/21Today was my first haircut since pre-Covid. I went in a noticed how empty the store was. It seemed odd that there were hardly any clients. Then I realized there were only two workers. One who needed a walker to get around. Thank god Steve and Amanda still work there. The Hair Cuttery was bought by another company. Prices went way up on products. Very disappointing. Amanda did a beautiful job on my hair. If I were Steve and Amanda I would run like heck and open a salon together. The worst part was asi was leaving the other woman who did not do my hair asked me to sign the book which I did thinking it was a sign in book. I said I just signed this and I don’t know what it is. There was no explanation. She said basically it means you won’t sue if you hair falls out. Holy Cow!! I signed it thinking it was the sign in book because that’s what it looked like. So what products did they change? What’s in my hair color? Now I’m terrified my hair is going to fall out. I get home and looked at the two hair products I bought. There was two stickers on the products covering the original price with a $5 markup. I feel bad leaving this negative review because Steven and Amanda are excellent at their job but I will never go to Hair Cuttery again after being asked to sign the book with no explanation as to what I was agreeing to. Sad… it’s very sad what happened to the Hair Cuttery and the new owners should be ashamed.Response from HairCuttery • 12/6/21Hi Stephanie, On behalf of Hair Cuttery Family of Brands I want to extend my sincerest apologies for the experience that you had with us. At Hair Cuttery Family of Brands, we pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that our customers’ needs are being met. We know that we have let you down, and for that, we are very sorry. We want to thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is an invaluable part of that process. Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details of your visit and we'll help rectify the situation with the salon. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 10/19/21I made an appointment a month beforehand, confirmed it the week of. It was for 9am (right when the opened), & I walked in at 8:57. The woman at the desk told me they weren’t open yet. I tell her my appointment is at 9am. She said the hair dresser wasn’t in yet and they weren’t open. So, I waited outside, saw the hairdresser come in. Now at 9:01 I go to the now locked door & wait out front (the hair dresser sees me, and ignores). It was not until a regular client joins me that they unlocked the door. I was not acknowledged whatsoever. The other woman was taken back and her and the hair dresser small talk for several minutes (without starting on her hair yet). It was not until 9:15 that the hair dresser asks me if I have an appointment. I tell her yes, I have a 9am. She says okay, and continues to small talk with her client. No one has checked me in or anything, so I left & went to a much more accommodating location (Cherry Hill). A Sunday 9am appointment was so I could get ready for my own engagement party, & I was rushed. These women at Haddon Twp location were beyond rude & unprofessional.Response from HairCuttery • 10/20/21Hi Paige, On behalf of Hair Cuttery Family of Brands I want to extend my sincerest apologies for the experience that you had with us. At Hair Cuttery Family of Brands, we pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that our customers’ needs are being met. We know that we have let you down, and for that, we are very sorry. We want to thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is an invaluable part of that process. Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details of your visit and we'll help rectify the situation with the salon. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 4/7/21Just want to give kudos to Victoria for a great haircut today. It was my first haircut since chemo and quarantine and needless to say I was nervous and apprehensive to go. She made me feel very welcome and safe and used all covid protocols. Gave me great advice regarding my now very fine and sparse hair and lo and behold got a great cut and style. Highly recommend. Thank you
- 11/19/19Sally my hairstylist is the best! I always get compliments on my color and style!!
- 8/30/18Nice staff and gave me a fantastic haircut by Sally! Very talented stylist and would go to her again!
- 6/18/18First time having Jamey and she was AWESOME! She listened to exactly what I wanted done. Walked out feeling like a brand new person.
- 5/20/18Dee! Have been coming to her for years and she is excellent. Her hair cutting skills are perfection, always makes sure you are happy before you leave her chair. Total professional.
- 12/7/17Everyone is so nice at the Westmont Hair Cutter!! My stylist is Beth and she is fabulous! My kids have seen most of the stylists there for a haircut and they are always great! Sally is also especially sweet! I watch how they interact with their clients as my kids or I am getting done and they are fabulous with all age/sex etc types of clientele. I highly recommend it! I moved from a high price “fancy” salon to the Westmont hair cuttery and I am happy I did!
About Hair Cuttery
Discover the ultimate hair transformation at Hair Cuttery in Haddon Township, NJ. Our skilled hairstylists are committed to delivering salon services that cater to your unique style and preferences. Convenience, care, and quality-focused, we use premium products to keep your hair healthy and radiant. Visit us at 32 Haddon Avenue in Haddon Township, – where your confidence and style are our top priorities.
At Hair Cuttery, we're more than just a salon; we're your lifelong partners in confidence and style. From your first childhood haircut to your adult style choices, we provide convenient, exceptional salon experiences. Our skilled professionals are dedicated to helping you look and feel your best, whether it's for a special occasion or a confidence boost.
Book your appointment today and step into a world of beauty and self-expression. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com. Elevate your experience further by downloading our app for unbeatable offers and seamless booking.