Hair Cuttery Hammonton Square
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
save 10% on your next service by signing up for email
Must opt-in to email messaging using the "Sign Up" button below to receive your unique code.
Mention code "A20". Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid for a single service only. Not combinable with any other offer. Excludes value packages and gift card purchases. Only in-salon. Redemption is valid through 12/31/23.
10% off your first color service
Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid Mon - Thurs only. Not combinable with any other service offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products & services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm ET
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Only valid Mon - Weds. No two offers may be applied to any single line item. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/2023.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
- 10/11/23I was there about 2/3 months ago and got the worst highlights I’ve ever gotten in my life!! The girl had no idea what she was doing. I went to get “pale blonde highlights”and left with a brownish copper color hair “NO HIGHLIGHTS” but at least she did a great job on my hair cut.
- 10/26/22I went and asked for a low taped fade with an inch off the top at the time i had fluffy hair it just was getting too long. There was very rude customer service. The lady i got was very aggressive and mean she was just worried about getting me out the chair rather then taking her time i got about 3 inches off the top and now it just looks like a overgrown buzz cut.Response from HairCuttery • 10/31/22Hi Jack, Thank you for letting us know about this. We are looking forward to addressing this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately. If you would like to be contacted by us kindly fill out this form https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details of your visit and we'll help rectify the situation with the salon. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 9/5/22Although being told multiple times not to go to the Hammonton Hair cuttery, I chose to book an appointment for my daughter anyway. I booked an appointment for Jasmine weeks ago for my daughter to have her hair cut tonight for a 7pm appointment so we arrived around 645. We sat for over 30 minutes while another girl was getting her hair done which was not a big deal. When the girl was finally done, the mom asked if the other girl can also get her hair done….. although we booked the appointment weeks ago and the mom asked on spot, we were told WE either have to wait until the other girl is done or to reschedule. Why should WE have be the ones to wait or reschedule if we booked an appointment after already waiting half an hour. My daughter wasn’t even going to get her hair touched until after 8 so my daughter left crying and they didn’t even care. Why make an appointment if they’re not going to follow it anyway and have my daughter walk out crying. I now understand why I was always told not to waste my time trying with the Hammonton Hair Cuttery and will absolutely not be coming back!Response from HairCuttery • 9/6/22Hi Marie, Thank you for letting us know about this. We are looking forward to addressing this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately. If you would like to be contacted by us kindly fill out this form https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details of your visit and we'll help rectify the situation with the salon. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 6/10/22Very rude and very poor service. Was given an atrocious haircut and when i complained apparently i cursed you know probably because my hair cut is so bad i now have to shave my head ...because i cursed i was hung up onResponse from HairCuttery • 6/10/22Hi Justin, On behalf of Hair Cuttery Family of Brands I want to extend our sincerest apologies for the experience that you had with us. At Hair Cuttery Family of Brands, we pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that our customers’ needs are being met. We know that we have let you down, and for that, we are very sorry. We want to thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is an invaluable part of that process. If you would like to be contacted by us kindly fill out this form https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details of your visit and we'll help rectify the situation with the salon. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/8/22Good work!
- 1/7/22Excellent service
- 1/7/22Service is great. Yvonne is very nice and listens to my likes and dislikes.Response from HairCuttery • 1/9/22Hi Arlene, We appreciate your feedback and make sure Yvonne knows how amazing she is! Feel free to give us a call at (609) 567-9199 to book your next appointment! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 9/18/21Happy with my results Mary does a great job at cutting coloring and highlights!! Also really happy with the work from Nina!Response from HairCuttery • 9/20/21Hi Dee, Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us we will make sure Mary and Nina knows how amazing they are. Thank you for choosing Hair Cuttery. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 6/17/21Had an appointment that they did not honor because the stylist said she couldn't see to wax my eyebrows and doesn't do eyebrows even though the appointment was scheduled with her by them. Then she proceeded to ignore me by answering the phone and spent 10 minutes on the phone still ignoring me. She finally finished and asked another stylist to assist who replied she was too busy. Hair Cuttery had 2 days to call and advise she could not honor my appointment but failed to call or text me to advise that they would be canceling me. She was not at all concerned or apologetic or even attempted to fix there mistake. Will never return. Very unprofessional salon.Response from HairCuttery • 6/17/21Hi Sunshine, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We apologize if you were not completely satisfied with your recent experience at our salon. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details of your visit and we'll help rectify the situation with the salon
The Hair Cuttery Team
- 9/13/20Immaculately clean, exceptionally friendly Staff. My hair cut is perfect as it's exactly what I wanted. Ty again!
- 8/13/205 star rating to make sure this is seen.
My friend and I both went in the HC in Hammonton(a week apart). We both wanted a balayage, both had Holly as our stylist. We both walked out without a balayage, just regular highlights not even the color we wanted. Also you cant even tell where the highlights are. Neither of us are happy with what we got and we both spent over $300... To be unhappy with the result.
I have went to this location many many times and have never been this disappointed.
- 6/25/20Made a appointment for myself ,and sister who uses a walker 12:15 and 12:30 waited outside a girl come to the door ask our names and said my sister was concealed by customers and main was Two hours later ? I have the emails NEVER GOING BACK
- 2/8/20My daughter and I came in on a busy Saturday morning for balayage. Nina and Tracy both did amazing jobs. They were patient and explained everything beforehand. Will definitely come back.
- 1/24/20I received a HORRIBLE highlight job from a different HC location. I came to Hammonton HC for help to see if they could do anything to fix the mess on my head. They took such great care of me; amazing service. AND SHOUT OUT TO ELLEN FOR SAVING MY HAIR. I will never go elsewhere. Ever. PERIODT.
- 7/16/19Made An Appointment for 5:00. 4:59 phone starts ringing. It is the stylist. When I go into the store she tells me that she can not keep my appointment and I could come back in a few hours if I wanted when she had time. What is the point of making appointment if they do not keep and also if I wanted to wait for another stylist, then I could be seen in 45min to an hour. Bad Service!
- 3/8/19I have enjoyed the service I have received from Cindy for myself and for my two daughters. She is a wonderful stylist. I have not, however, received good customer service when speaking with the staff on the phone when trying to make an appointment. I was just given the run around and then hung up on after trying to make an appointment with someone else since Cindy wasn't available. I would assume that the salon would wish to keep and service their clients even if the client cannot be serviced by their stylist of choice. This is the second time this has happened at this location.
- 12/30/18I sent in a bad review and it did not appear on this sight or any other sight. I gave it a one star. To choose reviews is minus stars.
- 10/8/18So I gave a really bad review and it is not here
- 9/30/18Will never go there again. I walked in, two women standing at the cash register with their heads down. I had to get their attention. I asked if they had openings right now, they said yes. My mother is in a wheel chair. I don't remember the young girls name. No one helped me with the door bringing her in. She stayed in her wheelchair while her hair is being cut and washed, which is good, but no one helped me with the door again and I gave the a great tip, $10.00 for and $18.00 charge. Again no one helped me with the door. Got out to the car and their is hair all over her wheelchair. I don't mean just a little. I was and my mother so upset we just left. They need to work on a lot of things.
- 8/2/18Thank you Ellen you did a great job you truly are a professional!!!
About Hair Cuttery
Discover the ultimate hair transformation at Hair Cuttery in Hammonton, NJ. Our skilled hairstylists are committed to delivering salon services that cater to your unique style and preferences. Convenience, care, and quality-focused, we use premium products to keep your hair healthy and radiant. Visit us at 79 S White Horse Pike Suite B in Hammonton, – where your confidence and style are our top priorities.
At Hair Cuttery, we're more than just a salon; we're your lifelong partners in confidence and style. From your first childhood haircut to your adult style choices, we provide convenient, exceptional salon experiences. Our skilled professionals are dedicated to helping you look and feel your best, whether it's for a special occasion or a confidence boost.
Book your appointment today and step into a world of beauty and self-expression. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com. Elevate your experience further by downloading our app for unbeatable offers and seamless booking.