Wrangleboro Consumer Square
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Read our latest blog:
hair resolutions for the new year
Make some hair resolutions to kick off the new year in style! We've got great tips on how to develop a healthy routine to get your best hair ever!Read More
Our Current Promotions
Tea Tree? Yes, Please!
Refresh and revive with our NEW, exclusive Paul Mitchell Tea Tree VIP Experience, just $4 more with a haircut. And, get $3 off all REDKEN® Brews, Paul Mitchell Tea Tree, American Crew and He's a 10 products.
Twice As Nice
Before the snow, grab your liter duo! With 20% off liter singles too, you'll want to stock up. Plus, get 2 FREE pumps with a REDKEN® or Matrix liter duo purchase ($6 value).
Discover CIBU®, Our Exclusive Haircare Products
Our salon-exclusive haircare brand, available in all Hair Cuttery salons. Perfected by 10,000 stylists and inspired by nature, Cibu is a high performance professional haircare and styling line with color-safe formulas, offering affordable luxury for every hair type.Shop Cibu
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 2/17/19The haircut was for my son after a not-so-great experience last time. I felt awkward returning after providing negative feedback last time,& it was awkward bec the stylist we had been requesting was there.. But-- we had a very nice experience w the lovely red haired woman(unfortunately I missed her name).. She was great!! Down to earth w her conversation- knowledgeable about her Clippers maybe cutting differently than we might expect... She paid attention to my son's specific hairline/needs... She even offered to rinse his hair after the cut!!!(which had never been offered to him before).I would love to know her name.Also-- I was given a 'free haircut' for my son for service recovery purposes-- but I did not use it. :)
- 2/13/19My hair cut is beautiful. The experience was pleasant. I just wasnt a fan of the blow out. It was just too big and frizzy. I could have done that myself. Every other time, I come out looking like I stepped out of a magazine, but not that time. When I mentioned it, the stylist apologized but didnt attempt to fix it. But overall it was a pleasant experience. I just feel like I shouldnt have had to extra pay for the blowout if I didnt like it.
- 2/11/19My hairdresser was great! However the wait and customer service was horrible. I walked in at 430, didn't get checked in till around 515 and didn't get seen till 6. Other customers walked in and we're getting sat before me and noone even came to talk to me! They kept referring to me as "the girl with glasses" and never told me my wait time or explained anything to me. I felt like a burden and everyone just stared. I felt so embarrassed. The hair dresser was really great but overall my experience was terrible. I will not be going back. I will be giving my business to great clips down the road from now on.
- 2/10/19Mike was amazing with my 8-year-old niece. He cut her hair perfectly and made her enjoy the experience. He also did a phenomenal job on her style and my hair as well.
- 2/6/19As always my hair stylist Mike was AMAZING!!! I was with him for over 4 hours to color my hair with multiple colors for an ombre effect with reds and purples. I can't tell you how many complements I have received. I wouldn't go to anyone else and he is the reason I drive an hour to come to this particular Hair Cuttery. If you want stunning color ask to see Mike.
- 2/1/19Brenda at this location is an absolutely amazing stylist, probably the best one I have ever had!
- 1/6/19I've been going to Brenda at the salon since November, 2004. I never leave disappointed.
- 1/3/19Ashley is an awesome, friendly hair stylist
- 1/2/19I already filed a complaint online. Crappy haircut for my son plus charging me full price for a kid's cut. I work for tips-- maybe the stylist I usually request doesn't want our business anymore... The girl who cut my hair sprayed some goop in it making it feel crappy and wouldn't rinse it out..
- 1/2/19I've already left a complaint email- but I also just came across a coupon for $5 off... Valid for the day of my services and I'd like that money refunded. Thanks
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 320 Consumer Square in Mays Landing offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 320 Consumer Square.haircuttery.com
79 S White Horse Pike Suite B Hammonton, NJ 08037 USTEL:9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(609) 567-9199(609) 567-9199
301 S Main Road Vineland, NJ 08360 USTEL:
8:30 AM - 4:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(856) 507-9883(856) 507-9883