Hair Cuttery Centerton Square
9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
save 20% on your next service m-w
Summer Sale: SAVE 20% on any Single Service at Hair Cuttery salons Mon - Wed.
Mention code "A56". Valid 5/22 to 6/14/23 M-W, except Monday 5/29, during regular salon hours. Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid on any single service only. Excludes Value Packages and gift card purchases.
10% off first color service
New to color or want to break up with your box color? Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid for first time color service guests only. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products and services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm.
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
- 4/11/23The man with the tattoos acts extremely sexual towards his staff and it’s very uncomfortable to see. There are very young girls working there and he gets very close to them and I can tell they are uncomfortable. Please look into this.Response from HairCuttery • 4/12/23Hi Elaine, Thank you for letting us know about this. We are looking forward to addressing this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately. If you would like to be contacted by us kindly fill out this form https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details of your visit and we'll help rectify the situation with the salon. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 6/1/22The best spot for blowouts! Super friendly and so easy to book!Response from HairCuttery • 6/1/22Hi Tia, Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. Thank you for choosing Hair Cuttery. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 5/20/22Tim is an extraordinary stylist & I’m so grateful to have had him cut my hair just like my auntie use to do. & I’m sure all the other stylists are amazing too!! 🙂👍🏽Response from HairCuttery • 5/23/22Hi Angela, Thank you so much for sharing this great compliment, we will make sure Tim knows how great he is. Thank you for choosing Hair Cuttery. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/15/22I’m really happy with the service and the cut.Response from HairCuttery • 1/20/22Hi Jill, Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing Hair Cuttery. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! Feel free to give us a call at (856) 778-1598 to book your next appointment! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/8/22Great customer service
- 1/7/22Crissy alway gives a great cut and also is so nice . She goes above and beyond. Your lucky to have her as an employee
- 1/7/22Kari is an amazing hairstylist!!! She is always open to whatever I’m thinking and she keeps my hair healthy
- 1/7/22great team; good customer service; clean store - just a total 10!
- 1/7/22Christy is great. I am always happy with the way she does my hair.
- 1/7/22Great hairdresser (Nicole)
- 11/5/21I have been going to hair cuttery for several years now and Dani is the BEST!!! She never fails to give me the best cut & color!!!Response from HairCuttery • 11/8/21Hi Laura, thank you for being a Hair Cuttery Family of Brands Guest and the 5 star review! We appreciate your loyalty and are so glad our salon professional team continues to meet all of your hair needs, we will make sure Dani knows how amazing she is. We’ll see you again soon!
The Hair Cuttery Team
- 10/11/21They will turn you away - I tried to walk in at 7:00 p.m. when their sign said they were open until 9:00 p.m.. they didn't seem busy, but still turned me away. Maybe they should update their hours to close at 7: 00 p.m. on Fridays Not a good manager running this store.Response from HairCuttery • 10/17/21Hi Sarah, Thank you for letting us know about this. We are looking forward to addressing this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately. Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details of your visit and we'll help rectify the situation with the salon. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 7/15/21Ally and Jessica were very nice and took their time when they dyed my hair.They prioritized customer satisfaction. I really love how my hair turned out, will definitely be back.Response from HairCuttery • 7/18/21Hi Prisac, Thank you so much for sharing this great compliment, we will make sure Ally and Jessica know how great they are. See you again soon!
The Hair Cuttery Team
- 7/3/21I hate going to this place. Either they have an attitude, or they're cutting my hair horribly wrong. I've had uneven hair cuts many times. I think it's all hair Cuttery. Another one I went to gave me highlights, and it didn't even show!Response from HairCuttery • 7/7/21Hi Amanda, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We apologize if you were not completely satisfied with your experience at our salon. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details of your visit and we'll help rectify the situation with the salon. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 5/31/21Went in today asking for someone to braid my hair really quick and apparently no knew how to do it except one person and she very clearly said, “ I don’t have time to do it today in such a rude tone.” Safe to say I will never go back to hair cutters again.Response from HairCuttery • 6/6/21Hi Danielle, we’re so sorry we didn’t meet your expectations during your visit. It is always our intention to provide an enjoyable salon experience for every Guest. Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html
and we’ll help rectify the situation with the salon.
The Hair Cuttery Team
- 5/28/21WORST haircut I have EVER had and now can't do a thing with it - too short to keep cutting it and have to wait forever for it to grow out so I can get a decent haircut! Nicole is the WORST. Besides (barely) wearing masks, they are doing nothing to help spread COVID and the one cutting my hair isn't even vaccinated!!Response from HairCuttery • 5/30/21Hi J, J, thank you for your feedback. Our salon professionals are expected to deliver an enjoyable salon experience for every Guest during every appointment. We’re sorry this wasn’t your experience. Please give us another chance to make it up to you. Feel free to contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details about your visit and we will look into the issue. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 4/23/21Had just gotten my 2nd vaccine shot and decided to go get a haircut since I was in the area( just moved to Deptford). I've always received great service and cuts at this salon, but this time was different. All I wanted was 2 in.cutoff the bottom and French cut bangs. Instead I walked out with an uneven cut( by 1 in.). I didn't realize until today( because I had an adverse reaction to the vaccine). I'm beside myself. Now I will have to get my hair cut again to fix this mistake. I'm not sure what his name was, but I would tell anyone that he doesn't know how to cut hair. He didn't even know what French cut bangs were. Tis is not a reflection on the other personal
- 4/18/21went in earlier today for a trim. stylist was very nice however not only was i never even offered a blow out, once my hair dried it was all choppy and uneven. my father has had issues with this same location in the past as well. neither of us will be returning here. cheap haircuts = cheap quality! just spend a little more for a more experienced salon.Response from HairCuttery • 4/20/21madi d., thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! If you'd like to speak to us directly regarding this matter please call us at (856) 778-1598
- 3/10/21Kari is always friendly to all the guest and her co workers. She gave me one of the best long layered hair cuts I’ve had.Response from HairCuttery • 3/15/21Sue, thanks for sharing this wonderful feedback! We’re so happy that you had an enjoyable experience with Kari and the Salon at Centerton Square. Super excited to share your feedback with Kari and the team. Look hope to see you again soon!
- 9/7/20I’ve had great experiences with Tim and Dani at the Centerton Road location. Tim goes out of his way to make you happy.
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery Family of Brands (HCFB) is the official home of Hair Cuttery®, Bubbles®, and CIBU®. As a multi-brand company of hair salons and professional styling products, HCFB provides an affordable indulgence for all. Putting our stylists at the heart of our business allows us to embrace a hospitality-driven approach to hair care.
After relaunching in 2020 with a mission to create human connections by giving the confidence of style, our company empowers thousands of Salon Professionals to deliver exceptional Guest service. HCFB continues to transform the beauty industry by adopting tech solutions that personalize the Guest experience inside and outside of the salon. We are the everything hair experience for your entire family. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com and www.bubblessalons.com.