Hair Cuttery Sayrebrook Towne Center
9:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 3:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
save 20% on your next service m-w
Summer Sale: SAVE 20% on any Single Service at Hair Cuttery salons Mon - Wed.
Mention code "A56". Valid 5/22 to 6/14/23 M-W, except Monday 5/29, during regular salon hours. Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid on any single service only. Excludes Value Packages and gift card purchases.
10% off first color service
New to color or want to break up with your box color? Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid for first time color service guests only. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products and services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm.
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
Sayrebrook Towne Center
- 1/7/22Great friendly people that work there
- 1/7/22Like Family. Very Professional.
- 1/7/22Great stylist and so friendly
- 1/7/22Always have a great experience with Brittany. She does a wonderful job with my “bad” hair.
- 1/7/22Brittany is the best!!Response from HairCuttery • 1/10/22Hi Donna, Thank you so much for sharing this great compliment, we will make sure Brittany knows how great she is. Feel free to give us a call at (732) 721-7858 to book your next appointment! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 10/27/21Good workResponse from HairCuttery • 10/28/21Hi Ronald, thanks for giving us this review. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 8/29/21I have been going to Jessie since last 2 times (went today) and I have been so pleased. She is very knowledgeable and gave me great advise regarding coloring. I gotten so many compliments on my hair cut from friends and family. I will definitely recommend her to my friends.Response from HairCuttery • 8/30/21Hi Dharmi, Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We appreciate your feedback and make sure Jessie knows how amazing she is! We look forward to seeing you again!
The Hair Cuttery Team
- 5/27/21I had a hair cut from Brittany. It was an excellent experience with her. She is calm and polite, hears out what we want and executes it very nicely. She is very good to talk to. Overall very nice experience. Also my husband is a regular client of hers and very satisfied with the hair cut experience.Response from HairCuttery • 5/30/21Hi Venisha, Thank you for being a Hair Cuttery Family of Brands Guest and the 5 star review! We appreciate your loyalty and are so glad our salon professional team continues to meet all of you and your husband's hair needs we will make sure Brittany knows how great she is. We’ll see you again soon!
The Hair Cuttery Team
- 5/19/21My girlfriend called me after her haircut in tears, so I would strongly recommend against going here for a haircut. Her stylist, Catherine, was extremely rushed and didn't listen to her whatsoever, leading to a haircut she was entirely horrified by and had to go get fixed at another business. When I called the manager to complain, she was of little help whatsoever.Response from HairCuttery • 5/19/21Hi Matthew, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We apologize that you're girlfriend is not completely satisfied with her recent experience at our salon. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/21/21Racquel was my stylist and I am so impressed that she was able to look at my hair and know exactly what my barber did wrong after I let it grow in! She saw what I wanted and she did a phenomenal job!! Thank you!!Response from HairCuttery • 4/8/21Hi Matthew
We love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. ,
The Hair Cuttery Team
- 11/27/20Emily is the best!! Have gotten both bayalage and ombré from her and both came out amazing!! Her haircuts are also perfect. She’s super friendly and always does her best to fulfill my requests
- 11/14/20I received a very good haircut, modestly priced at the Parlin facility. Dustin was my stylist and. he did a great job. He was very friendly and very willing to make sure the cut was exactly what I wanted.
- 8/17/20I went and got the EASIEST haircut ever one length simple wash and cut and a few inches off . She did my haircut in about 7 minutes and I’m usually not picky even if it’s a little uneven I don’t care but this is the worst haircut I’ve ever gotten . HUGE long pieces sticking out of the haircut all over the clumped of missed cut hair were at least and inch longer then all the other hair . Definitely won’t be there again
- 8/21/19My stylist is Taylor in Sayrebrook. She is amazing with color and highlights. When she was on maternity leave for 4 months none of the stylists could even compare to her. Taylor’s style in color, cutting and drying hair is fabulously. She puts a big smile on my face and makes me feel so positive. I have been her client for the last 5 years.
- 8/18/19Taylor at Sayrebrook is the BEST stylist of all. She is fabulous with color and highlights. Her blowout is to die for. While she was on maternity leave I kept coming and tried all the other stylists but none of them could compare to Taylor. I am a regular customer for 5 years now. I always leave with a big smile because she makes me look so amazing!!!!!
- 9/25/18Brittany has been coloring and cutting my hair for about 3 years or more and I wouldn’t go to another! She even styled my hair and my bridesmaids for my wedding and did a fantastic job!
- 6/26/18I am so happy with the way my low lights came out , thanks to Brittany H ...you really are the best thank you I never been happier...found my go to place 😊
- 1/29/18Been to this location for the past 3 years walk out
Satisfied every time. Jaime is the hair dresser I go to
Excellent hair stylist and colorist get multiple compliments on style and color all the time. I’ve recently seen Britney due to Jaime being out and I am still very satisfied with cut and color. Overall the girls in this shop are great, also super friendly!Response from HairCuttery • 1/31/18Thank you for sharing your experience with us and for the shout out to Jaime!
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery Family of Brands (HCFB) is the official home of Hair Cuttery®, Bubbles®, and CIBU®. As a multi-brand company of hair salons and professional styling products, HCFB provides an affordable indulgence for all. Putting our stylists at the heart of our business allows us to embrace a hospitality-driven approach to hair care.
After relaunching in 2020 with a mission to create human connections by giving the confidence of style, our company empowers thousands of Salon Professionals to deliver exceptional Guest service. HCFB continues to transform the beauty industry by adopting tech solutions that personalize the Guest experience inside and outside of the salon. We are the everything hair experience for your entire family. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com and www.bubblessalons.com.