Hair Cuttery Shops At Windsor Green
11:00 AM - 7:00 PM 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PMClosed Today
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
save 20% on your next service m-w
Summer Sale: SAVE 20% on any Single Service at Hair Cuttery salons Mon - Wed.
Mention code "A56". Valid 5/22 to 6/14/23 M-W, except Monday 5/29, during regular salon hours. Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid on any single service only. Excludes Value Packages and gift card purchases.
10% off first color service
New to color or want to break up with your box color? Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid for first time color service guests only. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products and services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm.
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
Shops At Windsor Green
- 7/28/22I showed up exactly on time for my 1 o'clock appointment. A stylist greated me and told me my stylist will be right out. I waited for more than 10 min. My stylist never came out, not even to apologize for the delay or say I'll be right with you.It's not like she was finishing with another customer. There was only one person there, being taken care of by the other stylist who she took care of as soon as he walked in the door. There was absolutely no reason to keep me waiting. I'm not a person who's looking for instant gratification
but keeping me waiting for over 10 min for no apparent reason is disrespectful and a waste of my time. I left without getting the haircut and will never go back.Response from HairCuttery • 7/28/22Hi Re, R, On behalf of Hair Cuttery Family of Brands I want to extend our sincerest apologies for the experience that you had with us. At Hair Cuttery Family of Brands, we pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that our customers’ needs are being met. We know that we have let you down, and for that, we are very sorry. We want to thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is an invaluable part of that process. If you would like to be contacted by us kindly fill out this form https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details of your visit and we'll help rectify the situation with the salon. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 6/22/22Very bad / rude, Completely unprofessional behavior. never ever going there!! Salon professional was so rude!! Constantly on her personal phone!!Response from HairCuttery • 6/22/22Hi Mansi, Thank you for letting us know about this. We are looking forward to addressing this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately. If you would like to be contacted by us kindly fill out this form https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details of your visit and we'll help rectify the situation with the salon. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/7/22Always great service by Markella
- 1/7/22good hair stylistResponse from HairCuttery • 1/9/22Hi Janice, Thank you for sharing about your great experience. We will share this compliment with our Team!!! Feel free to give us a call at (609) 452-9710 to book your next appointment! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 10/27/21Victoria gives me an excellent cut. Thank youResponse from HairCuttery • 10/28/21Hi Janice, Thank you so much for sharing this great compliment, we will make sure Victoria knows how great she is.
The Hair Cuttery Team
- 10/27/21Friendly and talented staff! Always a great experience!Response from HairCuttery • 10/28/21Hi Susan, Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 10/22/21Couple complaints::
1- I call to make an appointment NOONE answers!!
2- I call to make an appointment when they answer
They keep telling me. There is no time available
Keep shooting me down beginning to think it’s intentional. Even when I call ahead doesn’t matter
I DONT RECOMMEND!!!!!😡Response from HairCuttery • 10/25/21Hi MDL, Thank you for letting us know about this. We are looking forward to addressing this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately. Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details of your visit and we'll help rectify the situation with the salon. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 10/29/20Robin has cut my hair for 15 years and always done an amazing job....the best!!
- 6/7/20I've been going to Robin for over 15 years and shes the best!
- 1/23/20Victoria does a fantastic job. She takes the time and trouble to do exactly what you want with a great artistic eye. Extremely happy customer
- 11/25/19Service is fine but even though I had taken appt they made me wait and took the walk-in. The lady seem prejudiced who signed me in. I did not appreciate that!!!
- 6/19/19I'm typically a walk-in here, and I always take whoever's first available -- I leave happy no matter who cuts my hair (because everyone here is wonderful), but I wanted to give a shout out to Patrick who did a killer job on my cut today. Patrick listened to what I wanted done, and made a few suggestions along the way to improve the cut. We went significantly shorter, so he made a point to check with me and make sure I knew what he was doing as he went. The results? My hair looks super cute!
- 5/26/19I have been going to Pat for years now. He cuts my hair perfectly each time. Highly recommended !
- 5/3/19Awesome haircut.. feels refreshing.. completely new look.. thanks very much
- 4/6/19Terribly disappointed - left in tears.
- 3/31/19Great service.I have thick curly hair and Carol-Beth was really patient with it.The blowout lasted two weeks and still looked good by the time I had my hair washed again.
- 3/29/19I brought my son in and was told 15 minute wait. Over the next 20 minutes, 3 stylists finished thier cuts. They all didn't acknowledge us and went to the back to chat. We left and won't be back. As soon as I was in the car, they left the back.
- 2/3/19I have to put my hair in ponytail after visiting salon. Haircut not even close to what I asked. Walked out in 10 degrees temperature with my hair wet. Never again!!
- 7/22/18I went to the salon today to get a relaxer and was told that no one there does that service.That's false advertisement,because it is clearly stated that,that is one of the service that is rendered.That is bad business.
- 6/29/18Kelsey is the best had my hair permed and cut do to health reasons and she did a WONDERFUL job. Now I can wash and go and it looks great. Thank you soooo much
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery Family of Brands (HCFB) is the official home of Hair Cuttery®, Bubbles®, and CIBU®. As a multi-brand company of hair salons and professional styling products, HCFB provides an affordable indulgence for all. Putting our stylists at the heart of our business allows us to embrace a hospitality-driven approach to hair care.
After relaunching in 2020 with a mission to create human connections by giving the confidence of style, our company empowers thousands of Salon Professionals to deliver exceptional Guest service. HCFB continues to transform the beauty industry by adopting tech solutions that personalize the Guest experience inside and outside of the salon. We are the everything hair experience for your entire family. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com and www.bubblessalons.com.