Hair Cuttery Chapel Hill Sc
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
save 20% on your next service m-w
Summer Sale: SAVE 20% on any Single Service at Hair Cuttery salons Mon - Wed.
Mention code "A56". Valid 5/22 to 6/14/23 M-W, except Monday 5/29, during regular salon hours. Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid on any single service only. Excludes Value Packages and gift card purchases.
10% off first color service
New to color or want to break up with your box color? Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid for first time color service guests only. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products and services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm.
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
Chapel Hill Sc
- 8/27/22the ac units make the place look extremely unprofessional and doesnt even seem to keep there salon cooled down any. i can only imagine the workers having to deal with that on a daily basis especially having to use HOT tools all day on clients. this should be a top prior fix!!Response from HairCuttery • 8/29/22Hi Austin, Thank you for letting us know about this. We are looking forward to addressing this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately. If you would like to be contacted by us kindly fill out this form https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details of your visit and we'll help rectify the situation with the salon. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/24/22Missed my 20% coupon! Amanda Nicole was great.Response from HairCuttery • 1/24/22Hi Barbara, We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review. We will share this with Amanda to let her know to keep up the amazing work. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! Feel free to give us a call at (732) 224-0020 to book your next appointment! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/18/22Great customer serviceResponse from HairCuttery • 1/20/22Hi Joan, Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. Feel free to give us a call at (732) 224-0020 to book your next appointment! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/8/22Missed getting my 20% discount!
Otherwise - love my haircut!!
- 1/7/22The place is clean and modern. But best of all my stylist Allison is pleasant and very good at her craft. Plus I never have to wait after I arrive for my appointment.
- 1/7/22Price/service is a good combination
- 1/7/22Easy to book appointments online and talented stylists.Response from HairCuttery • 1/9/22Hi Elizabeth, Thank you for sharing about your great experience. We will share this compliment with our Team!!! Feel free to give us a call at (732) 224-0020 to book your next appointment! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 11/1/21For the prices charged, I don't expect a great cut. I get what I pay for. However, the price has risen more than 40% in two years. I can go somewhere cheaper for a basic 15 minute rushed cut.Response from HairCuttery • 11/2/21Hi Carol, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We apologize if you were not completely satisfied with your recent experience at our salon. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details of your visit and we'll help rectify the situation with the salon. We recently raised the price of all of our services. There were a lot of factors at play that impacted the decision to raise our prices, namely the added sanitation and operational costs incurred due to Covid-19. We hope you agree that these added measures taken to protect our Guests are well worth the price of your service.
The Hair Cuttery Team
- 10/27/21Allyson is terrific. I've been very happy with all my services and interactions with her.Response from HairCuttery • 10/28/21Hi Beth, Thank you so much for sharing this great compliment, we will make sure Allyson knows how great she is. We look forward to seeing you again. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 10/27/21I go almost weekly for wash & blowout. Everyone does a great job and is friendly!Response from HairCuttery • 10/28/21Hi Lauren, thank you for being a Hair Cuttery Family of Brands Guest and the 5 star review! We appreciate your loyalty and are so glad our salon professional team continues to meet all of your hair needs. We’ll see you again soon!
The Hair Cuttery Team
- 10/27/21Amanda Nicole was excellent. She made the right color for my hair and gave me a great cut.Response from HairCuttery • 10/28/21Hi Deborah, Thank you so much for sharing this great compliment, we will make sure Amanda Nicole knows how Amazing she is. We look forward to seeing you again. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 8/15/21I went there to do my roots I stayed 4/5 hours and the stylist didn’t make my hair like I wanted,then I back one week later to she fix it, I spent 2/5 hours more and she made my hair worse than the first time,😞Response from HairCuttery • 8/16/21Hi Selmi, thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. It was an uncommon instance and we’ll do better in the future.
Please feel free to reach out to us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. We would love to make things right if you give us another chance. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 11/3/20I've been coming here for years and always enjoyed the ladies company however today I wanted to do something for myself, get my hair colored and it's nothing like what I wanted. I understand the hair dresser point but I spent money and time for my hair to look the same. Im very disappointed
- 8/13/20I was super impressed that with COVID they really implemented social distancing', mask wearing, temperature taking, cleanliness and hand sanitizers However, I was shocked that one of the stylists was without a mask, talked to clients, talked on the phone, touched her face, then touched computers, etc. This completely undid the sanitizing efforts as it allowed for the spread of her germs- unacceptable. She should be told.
- 2/17/20What's the point of showing up with a pic if she is going to do what she wants .. Not pleased with Erin .. Didn't have a difficult style request and she wasn't close to what I asked for .. At least she didn't cut me ..so I guess that's worth two stars
- 7/13/19I had the pleasure of having Dena as my stylist. She is definitely an expert in her field! I had the full treatment! My gray is gone, my highlights are amazing and I couldn’t be happier! What a great look to start my summer with! Thanks Dena!
- 6/14/19Very Unprofessional. Made Appt on line
With Amanda. Upon my arrival was told
I had to come back. She did not know I made the appointment. I walked out.
Bringing my business elsewhere.
- 12/20/17beautiful salon, lovely gals, but.....had a miserable flopped perm. After asking for tight curls, got straight body. Mgr refused to redo perm or credit. Very disappointed as it was a lot of money to lose, almost $100.
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery Family of Brands (HCFB) is the official home of Hair Cuttery®, Bubbles®, and CIBU®. As a multi-brand company of hair salons and professional styling products, HCFB provides an affordable indulgence for all. Putting our stylists at the heart of our business allows us to embrace a hospitality-driven approach to hair care.
After relaunching in 2020 with a mission to create human connections by giving the confidence of style, our company empowers thousands of Salon Professionals to deliver exceptional Guest service. HCFB continues to transform the beauty industry by adopting tech solutions that personalize the Guest experience inside and outside of the salon. We are the everything hair experience for your entire family. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com and www.bubblessalons.com.