Hair Cuttery Ritz Center
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
save 10% on your next service by signing up for email
Must opt-in to email messaging using the "Sign Up" button below to receive your unique code.
Mention code "A20". Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid for a single service only. Not combinable with any other offer. Excludes value packages and gift card purchases. Only in-salon. Redemption is valid through 12/31/23.
10% off your first color service
Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid Mon - Thurs only. Not combinable with any other service offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products & services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm ET
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Only valid Mon - Weds. No two offers may be applied to any single line item. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/2023.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
- 11/23/22I booked my appointment online with Annie for a full foil package which was supposed to include everything. She partially foiled my hair until I mentioned I believe I booked for a full foil. She checked and I was correct. After washing my hair, I started to tell her how I wanted it cut. She questioned me…”Oh you’re getting your hair cut too?” I said I thought it was part of the package (not quite remembering). She said that I can get it cut if I wanted to?! Even though I wanted it cut, I didn’t because I felt as though she wasn’t interested. But in the beginning I had also told her that I like my hair to look pale blonde, no yellow or gold. At the end it was not the color. It still looked okay, but not what I wanted. If I’m paying for something and specifically ask for that, I expect to get it. I didn’t feel my opinion or wants were valued as a customer. And I will be finding a new salon.Response from HairCuttery • 11/24/22Hi Jeannine, Thank you for letting us know about this. We are looking forward to addressing this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately. If you would like to be contacted by us kindly fill out this form https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details of your visit and we'll help rectify the situation with the salon. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 8/13/22To Annie
Thank you for a great haircut and compassionResponse from HairCuttery • 8/15/22Hi Sam, Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us, we will make sure Annie knows how amazing she is. Thank you for choosing Hair Cuttery. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 3/19/22A hair stylist, Samantha, I don't think she never went to school for hair styling, you need to train her before allow her to cut peoples hair, she does NOT have a clue to be a hair stylist TERRIBLEResponse from HairCuttery • 3/21/22Hi Anthony, On behalf of Hair Cuttery Family of Brands I want to extend our sincerest apologies for the experience that you had with us. At Hair Cuttery Family of Brands, we pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that our customers’ needs are being met. We know that we have let you down, and for that, we are very sorry. We want to thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is an invaluable part of that process. Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details of your visit and we'll help rectify the situation with the salon. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/7/22I enjoy visiting this salon so much. It is so clean and everyone is so kind and professional.
- 1/7/22Patti M. Is my stylist. She makes me look fabulous. Always so pleasant.
- 1/7/22Patty Is The Best! 👍🏻Response from HairCuttery • 1/9/22Hi Peggy, We appreciate your feedback and make sure Patty knows how amazing she is! Feel free to give us a call at (856) 566-6590 to book your next appointment! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/7/22Great services and courteous reception from Maureen as usual . Calling to schedule with the front desk wasnt too nice and not easyResponse from HairCuttery • 1/9/22Hi Cinda, We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review. Please feel free to reach out to us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. We would love to make things right if you give us another chance. Feel free to give us a call at (856) 566-6590 to book your next appointment! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/7/22Maureen is amazing. I’m a repeat customer because of her.Response from HairCuttery • 1/9/22Hi Lisa, thank you for being a Hair Cuttery Family of Brands Guest and the 5 star review! We appreciate your loyalty and are so glad our salon professional team continues to meet all of your hair needs, we will make sure Maureen knows how amazing she is. We’ll see you again soon! Feel free to give us a call at (856) 566-6590 to book your next appointment! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/7/22Patti M is THE BEST !!!Response from HairCuttery • 1/9/22Hi Joe, We appreciate your feedback and make sure Patti M knows how amazing she is! Feel free to give us a call at (856) 566-6590 to book your next appointment! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/7/22Truly the best during COVID… want crowded, those that were there were spaced apart and masked! My stylist was energetic, knowledgeable and kind!Response from HairCuttery • 1/9/22Hi Dawn, Thank you for sharing about your great experience. We will share this compliment with our Team!!!
The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/7/22Annie is greatResponse from HairCuttery • 1/9/22Hi Robert, We appreciate your feedback and make sure Annie knows how amazing she is! Feel free to give us a call at (856) 566-6590 to book your next appointment! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 7/21/21I was happy with my first haircut at this salon so I went back for the same style with the same stylist. This time my hair sort of just hangs in the back without any style and is shorter in front then looks good. She seemed to be in a rush and also made a comment that I will like it more in a week.Response from HairCuttery • 7/22/21Hi Jan, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We apologize if you were not completely satisfied with your recent experience at our salon. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details of your visit and we'll help rectify the situation with the salon. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 12/6/20Booked online appointment with Erica received email confirmation . So I was shocked when I arrived and was told “the system “ moved my appointment to another stylist. Very disappointed will not patronize any hair cutlery ever again. BTW she has done my hair in past.Response from HairCuttery • 12/23/20Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We apologize that there were issues with your appointment. Please give us a chance to make it up to you. We invite you to call the salon directly to make an appointment and our team of salon professionals will make sure you’re taken care of.
- 10/11/20I had my hair cut Friday and specifically told the stylist that I have had other stylist's ruin my hair because they just don't listen to me when I ask for a chin length Bob style cut, parted on the side with bangs.
HOW FREAKING HARD IS THAT?? I've got long pieces of hair on the back of my neck, my hair is cut so short that I have a duck tail and it's so short that I can't even style it! I'm so embarrassed that I don't want to go outside...😭😭😭😭
I look like the Dutch boy on the paint can 😭😭😭
I will never be back! And the child I had with me was also there for a haircut and when I made the appointment I was told that they could do as I asked but when we got there I was told that she couldn't do it. I asked for his hair to be as close to the skin as possible except that I wanted to be able to part his hair on the top and for his initials to be on the side of his head. HOW HARD IS THAT?? It's done everyday at salon's and I can't even part his hair on the side on top to where he looks like a handsome boy. POOR service and there's nothing to be done to fix the damage that is done to my hair or the embarrassment I feel. OMG I look like the Dutch boy 😭😭😭
- 9/10/20The people were great but I showed a picture of my hair & said I wanted layers and I went home and the front of my hair was botched. Not to mention, I made my appointment online where it said I wanted a cut and blow dry for $27 and I was charged $37 I’m assuming because she put curls in my hair that I didn’t ask for? Now I have to go somewhere else to get my hair fixed and spend more money. It’s a shame my hair looks like this, I won’t be going back.
- 7/24/20Katie is my all-time favorite. I live near closer to 5 other Hair Cuttery locations, but I travel to see her. Very professional. Makes me feel brand new. I ALWAYS get compliments after she does my hair!
- 3/10/20Erica was awesome keep up the good work! I got many compliments through the day. Although I avoid going to get my haircut for most cases, it was a pleasure crossing paths with this stylist.
- 2/18/20Amanda did exactly what I asked for color and blended it perfectly with the grown out blonde highlights I already had. I also love the cut. Thank you!
- 8/8/19We were told 15 20 minutes n we've 🐝 sitting here waiting for an hour n 15 minutes. They keep telling people 15-20 minutes... Really?? We get it gets busy but let's be honest here
- 6/1/19Cut my bangs super short even though I said I didn’t want them really short!
About Hair Cuttery
Discover the ultimate hair transformation at Hair Cuttery in Voorhees, NJ. Our skilled hairstylists are committed to delivering salon services that cater to your unique style and preferences. Convenience, care, and quality-focused, we use premium products to keep your hair healthy and radiant. Visit us at 910 Haddonfield Berlin Road Suite 4 in Voorhees, – where your confidence and style are our top priorities.
At Hair Cuttery, we're more than just a salon; we're your lifelong partners in confidence and style. From your first childhood haircut to your adult style choices, we provide convenient, exceptional salon experiences. Our skilled professionals are dedicated to helping you look and feel your best, whether it's for a special occasion or a confidence boost.
Book your appointment today and step into a world of beauty and self-expression. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com. Elevate your experience further by downloading our app for unbeatable offers and seamless booking.