Hair Cuttery Whiting Commons
9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
save 20% on your next service m-w
Summer Sale: SAVE 20% on any Single Service at Hair Cuttery salons Mon - Wed.
Mention code "A56". Valid 5/22 to 6/14/23 M-W, except Monday 5/29, during regular salon hours. Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid on any single service only. Excludes Value Packages and gift card purchases.
10% off first color service
New to color or want to break up with your box color? Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid for first time color service guests only. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products and services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm.
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
- 12/20/22Love Christine! First met her in September 2022 after a bad experience with Dimensional Designs Christine asked if she could help me as I walked in looking like a mess with my hair, brassy reddish hair,breaking off, horrible grays showing. Christine did a "beyond" excellent job on my hair. Brought me back to my original color, treatment and some highlights, and a cut. Looked beautiful and I got sooo many compliments. Saw Christine again in December for a touch-up and cut. Again beautiful She really listens to what I want. Seeing Christine again in January 2023. Thank you Christine for making me look "human" again! Merry Christmas 🎄Response from HairCuttery • 12/21/22Hi Eileen, Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us, we will make sure Christine knows how amazing she is. Thank you for choosing Hair Cuttery. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 3/30/22I walked into this salon with long soft hair and I walked out with SHORT hair that was BURNED! I told the stylist I want shoulder length and she cut off so much that even the other stylists were shocked. I cant believe how one person can destroy your hair and then charge me $300 for color and cut. Stay fat away from this place unless u have short hair that u want even shorter! So sad for my ruined hair. :(Response from HairCuttery • 4/4/22Hi Abi. M, On behalf of Hair Cuttery Family of Brands I want to extend our sincerest apologies for the experience that you had with us. At Hair Cuttery Family of Brands, we pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that our customers’ needs are being met. We know that we have let you down, and for that, we are very sorry. We want to thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is an invaluable part of that process. Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details of your visit and we'll help rectify the situation with the salon. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/9/22My stylist, Kim, is excellent at her job. She is always upbeat and willing to listen and execute the style changes I request. The unit is clean and comfortable, but it’s Kim’s talent that keeps me coming back for years.
- 1/8/22Andrea does a wonderful job cutting my hair. She listens and always is courteous. I find the salon very clean and staff friendly.
- 1/7/22I have followed Lisa for years. You are lucky to have her.
- 1/7/22Love christina does a excellent job
- 1/7/22Francine is The Best!!
- 1/7/22Andrea is the best!Response from HairCuttery • 1/10/22Hi Chris, We appreciate your feedback and make sure Andrea knows how amazing she is! Feel free to give us a call at (732) 350-0053 to book your next appointment! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 7/25/21I had an appointment today with Francine and I will definitely be wanting to see her again! She was personable, attentive, and had a very pleasant appearance and demeanor.Response from HairCuttery • 7/26/21Hi Neil, Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us, we will make sure Francine knows how great she is. Thank you for choosing Hair Cuttery. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 9/28/20Great customer service Julie ismy favorite person. I have been going to Julie a few years and she never dissapoint me.she knows my hair and what my favorite colors are.
- 8/16/20If anybody is looking for Maria she now at Bella Salon and Spa by the shop rite in manchester. I gaveb3 stars to be fair and its required for a review
- 8/15/20I'm so happy that I found the girl Maria that used to work at hair cuttery she is in the salon by the shop rite in Manchester. Went go hc and was so surprised what was said about her fortunately Julie told me where she was..thanks Julie and Maria said to thank you too. The asst.manager should be fired for getting rid of such a great girl/stylist. FOR SHAME AMANDA....you seemed so sweet. I gave 1 star for how badly the beauty parlor is ran and bad management..I'm surprised your atil open.
- 6/20/20Will not be going ever again for multiple reasons
- 1/21/20Notice how many reviews were posted right after a couple displeased clients....they write their own reviews which is misleading and not right
- 12/26/19Kim is wonderful! Been seeing her for 3 years since I moved to N.J. does great color and cut. Very friendly love you Kim.
- 11/8/19Not happy being overcharged
- 9/23/19Katherine was wonderful, knew exactly the right cut and style and suggested color and hi lites for the future, nice person enjoyed her tips and conversation.
- 8/12/19I went here for the first time Saturday, I said I didn’t want it short, the lady Veronica said we will just shape it up. What part of not short didn’t she understand 👎👎👎
- 7/21/19Tina did an amazing job with my hair. She went above and beyond, and my hair looks amazing. I have received so many compliments at work, I am already looking forward to my next appt with her!
- 7/20/19Came in on a Saturday and had Tina take care of me. She listened to what I wanted and did a fantastic job. If you’ve never been I would HIGHLY recommend Tina if you want great haircut!
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery Family of Brands (HCFB) is the official home of Hair Cuttery®, Bubbles®, and CIBU®. As a multi-brand company of hair salons and professional styling products, HCFB provides an affordable indulgence for all. Putting our stylists at the heart of our business allows us to embrace a hospitality-driven approach to hair care.
After relaunching in 2020 with a mission to create human connections by giving the confidence of style, our company empowers thousands of Salon Professionals to deliver exceptional Guest service. HCFB continues to transform the beauty industry by adopting tech solutions that personalize the Guest experience inside and outside of the salon. We are the everything hair experience for your entire family. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com and www.bubblessalons.com.