Hair Cuttery Willingboro Town Center
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
save 10% on your next service by signing up for email
Must opt-in to email messaging using the "Sign Up" button below to receive your unique code.
Mention code "A20". Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid for a single service only. Not combinable with any other offer. Excludes value packages and gift card purchases. Only in-salon. Redemption is valid through 12/31/23.
10% off your first color service
Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid Mon - Thurs only. Not combinable with any other service offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products & services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm ET
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Only valid Mon - Weds. No two offers may be applied to any single line item. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/2023.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
Willingboro Town Center
- 9/8/23For black people, why they charge the same price to everyone when usually they don't wash and condition our hair which supposed to be added to an signature cut, it should be deducted in priceResponse from HairCuttery • 9/11/23Hi, Thank you for your feedback. We hope to always clearly communicate our services and prices. We apologize that this wasn’t the case during your visit. We will make sure the team is aware of this situation and provides greater transparency for future visits. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 11/25/22Kim does my hair and is GREAT! Always on time atmosphere very professional!Response from HairCuttery • 11/28/22Hi Melanie, Thank you so much for sharing this great compliment, we will make sure Kim knows how great she is. We'd love the chance to get more info from you to better improve your next visit with us! If you would like to discuss this further please fill out the form at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 10/24/22Yaiza is great with my son she the best with kids she even gave her phone so he could watch u tubeResponse from HairCuttery • 10/25/22Hi Raven O, we appreciate your feedback! We aim to make our Guests’ day every time they walk through our doors. Please come back and see us again soon! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 10/23/22I wish I could have gave this more stars. But I was charged $120 for a child’s (child is 7) trim, wash, and blowout. My child doesn’t even have long hair! They upcharged me because she has ethic hair. If you are offering child services the price should be the same. Also when the stylist saw my child’s hair she should have said by the way I see you put in this service but because if your child’s ethic hair if a 7 year old we are going to charge you over $100! This is hair discrimination !! I called a different hair cuttery and they informed me I SHOULD HAVE not been charged this month $50 bucks at tops!! I am calling corporate!! I called and spoke to the manager and she was like this is what they charge for ethnic hair! BS!Response from HairCuttery • 10/24/22Hi Makeeta, thank you for that feedback. When we raised our prices, it was our intention to continue to honor the original price for previously booked services. We apologize that this was not your experience. If you would like to be contacted by us kindly fill out this form https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details of your visit and we will make the adjustment. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 2/15/22Horrible experience, it was so bad I couldnt wait to get out of there! The atmosphere was super uncomfortable as the manager Kim was having outrageously loud conversations. Her client was cursing and using bad language and she was perfectly fine with it. Not professional at all. As customers came in the door, you could hear how “dreadful” it was to service them. My eyes couldn’t believe it. I went in to get a root touch up and high lights. My hair is to my shoulders, If that. I made an appt online and selected a value package that included a hair cut and blow dry. I showed a few pictures to the hair dresser and explained I wanted Carmel/light brown high lights with a dark root color. She gave me a quote of $281 and said it might be for more color she has to use. In a way I felt like she didn’t want my business she was hoping I would just leave and decide to do it another day. After multiple attempts in requesting what can we do today, she said a root touch up is “easy”. I was terribly disappointed but figured I’ll get what I can now and book another apt for the service she quoted. The hair dresser took 10 mins 11 if that to apply color to my roots, maybe 2 inches all over my head. I sat for 40 mins and she told me she’ll deep condition my hair. Didn’t say I had to pay or even asked if I wanted it done. I sit down and look in the mirror to find color all over the edges of my face. It’s normal for it to be removed and taken off before you leave the salon, not her. She said your at $55 right now so you want anything else like a hair cut, I responded with no I’ll get that done when I come back to do the package you recommended. She proceeded to blow dry my hair to show me the result of the color. It was fine. Looked like I did it with a box of hair color in my bathroom. Honestly there was nothing fantastic about it. She rings me up and the bill is $65 ???? She realized she made a mistake and tried to quickly change it before I swiped my card again. Then said oh it’s ok… I asked why did u just tell me 5 mins ago it was $55? She said well we have you the deep conditioning for free and then I blew dried your hair too which we normally charge for. You got to be kidding?!!!! Why is this business trying to screw people over is beyond me. How do you treat “clients” “returning clients” that way?! It seemed she needed back up from Kim her manager so blurred out loud that I got free services so the whole salon could hear. Hm what happened to privacy? Not at this location. I tipped 20% even though I was extremely disappointed and dissatisfied. I walked in the salon with $250 to spend. Wow can’t believe I walked out paying $78 for a root touch up. I wish I wasn’t so impulsive in making an appt here and went to a real salon with with hair dressers that have sympathy and hospitality. This salon treats you like your just a number. I hate to dispute services but I’m so upset about this experience I’m willing to go to the BBB and make a formal complaint against them. The salon owner should be fully aware of how this store operates and how it treats clients. I would hate for anyone to be as frustrated as I am. (I even slept on this for days and still upset about it) Do you think the hair dresser booked my next appointment? Nope!Response from HairCuttery • 2/16/22Hi Ashley, On behalf of Hair Cuttery Family of Brands I want to extend our sincerest apologies for the experience that you had with us. At Hair Cuttery Family of Brands, we pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that our customers’ needs are being met. We know that we have let you down, and for that, we are very sorry. We want to thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is an invaluable part of that process. Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details of your visit and we'll help rectify the situation with the salon. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/7/22Kim is a great stylist. She has a good personality. I enjoy visiting with her while she cuts my hair.
- 1/7/22Kim does my hair and has for a long time. She is the best! She always remembers me, my last haircut and always does a great job making me feel special.
- 6/8/19Vanessa does my hair and does an excellent job everytime. I wouldn’t go anywhere else now that I found her.
- 3/24/19Vanessa is the best, she is friendly and does great work. :)
- 3/14/19Melissa is top notch! My grand daughters first haircut was very memorable. She did an awesome job with 4 yo, and her mom. Style, patience, and personality. All staff members very polite. Thank you for great experience.
- 1/19/19Got the best haircut ever!!! Vanessa did an amazing job definitely going back to her😊😊😊❤
- 5/19/18Took my son for a cut for his birthday, his hair got butchered. Will NOT be going there again.
- 1/12/18Very disappointed my eyebrows look horrible I can’t even fix them it looks like I have two different ones !!! She thinned one out so bad and then took half of the other one off .... In order to fix them I will have too shave them off ...
About Hair Cuttery
Discover the ultimate hair transformation at Hair Cuttery in Willingboro, NJ. Our skilled hairstylists are committed to delivering salon services that cater to your unique style and preferences. Convenience, care, and quality-focused, we use premium products to keep your hair healthy and radiant. Visit us at 4364 Route 130 in Willingboro, – where your confidence and style are our top priorities.
At Hair Cuttery, we're more than just a salon; we're your lifelong partners in confidence and style. From your first childhood haircut to your adult style choices, we provide convenient, exceptional salon experiences. Our skilled professionals are dedicated to helping you look and feel your best, whether it's for a special occasion or a confidence boost.
Book your appointment today and step into a world of beauty and self-expression. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com. Elevate your experience further by downloading our app for unbeatable offers and seamless booking.