9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Read our latest blog:
hair resolutions for the new year
Make some hair resolutions to kick off the new year in style! We've got great tips on how to develop a healthy routine to get your best hair ever!Read More
Our Current Promotions
Tea Tree? Yes, Please!
Refresh and revive with our NEW, exclusive Paul Mitchell Tea Tree VIP Experience, just $4 more with a haircut. And, get $3 off all REDKEN® Brews, Paul Mitchell Tea Tree, American Crew and He's a 10 products.
Twice As Nice
Before the snow, grab your liter duo! With 20% off liter singles too, you'll want to stock up. Plus, get 2 FREE pumps with a REDKEN® or Matrix liter duo purchase ($6 value).
Discover CIBU®, Our Exclusive Haircare Products
Our salon-exclusive haircare brand, available in all Hair Cuttery salons. Perfected by 10,000 stylists and inspired by nature, Cibu is a high performance professional haircare and styling line with color-safe formulas, offering affordable luxury for every hair type.Shop Cibu
Shop Now at cibuforhair.com
- 2/15/19This was first time having Aimee as my stylist and I WILL continue to ask for her. She was so personable and really asked all the questions she could to make sure I was getting what I wanted. I was there for 3.5 hours with her and she definitely made the time go by quickly. She even asked if I wanted bottled water which I just thought was really nice. Great hire, really looking forward to seeing her again.
- 2/12/19Jewel is the best and i would never go anywhere else.
- 2/11/19My stylist heather was great. Very personable and gave me exactly what I asked for. I will be back !
- 2/9/19Jewel is a wonderful hair stylist. She also engages in conversation with me, gets to really know her clients and build a relationship. Thanks Jewel!
- 2/8/19I have been going to this particular location about a year now and I can say that all the Stylists I have encountered there have been Friendly and Efficient. Hats off! Good Job!!
- 2/8/19My hair stylist Peggy is always upbeat and works with me on creating styles that look best on me. I always feel refreshed after leaving the salon.
- 2/6/19Ive only been going here for services for a while now because they are consistently amazing, warm and friendly. Wonderful service.
- 2/5/19Haircuts for my two sons were fine. But we made appointments, and the stylist had called out sick. We werent notified until we arrived, and was then told we would have to wait for the next available stylist, which would be at least 30 minutes. I complained, and was told they were currently on a 250 minute wait, so my wait time shouldnt be a concern (I was told to just go shopping until they could take us). I absolutely understand that illness happens, but someone should have notified customers that their appointments would be cancelled. The appointments were later afternoon, so there was plenty of time to notify me (I booked via the app, so an email would have been just fine). I appreciate that one stylist squeezed in one son, and the other waited about 30 minutes for his cut. But honestly, I was made to feel like I was wrong for being frustrated that our appointments were cancelled without notice. We would not have rushed there (leaving work early) had we known.There should be a system in place for stylists to notify customers. Two stylists called out, and all their appointments were showing up, waiting for their appointment time. Thats frustrating for both the customers and the stylists working. I hope corporate looks into helping fund a solution, because I will think twice about booking appointments here again.
- 2/5/19My stylist wasnt there. I had an appt but was not notified that Jill wasnt there. Another stylist cut my hair but I am not happy with the way it was cut. Jill always did a fantastic job. I will come back if Jill is there, but was told they didnt know when she would be back.
- 2/4/19Jewel(at Hamilton Crossings) is a wonderful stylist, listens to what I would like and follows through with requests. She is awesome!
Displaying reviews 1 - 3 out of 10 recent reviews
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery is the largest family-owned and operated chain of hair salons in the country, with nearly 900 locations on the East Coast and in New England and the Midwest. A full-service salon for men, women and children, Hair Cuttery at 707 N Krocks Rd in Allentown offers the latest trends in cut, color, blowout and styling, all at an amazing value. Hair Cuttery is a division of Ratner Companies, based in Vienna, VA. Come visit us at 707 N Krocks Rd.haircuttery.com
3060 Center Valley Pkwy Center Valley, PA 18034 USTEL:
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(610) 797-0260(610) 797-0260
2156 W Union Boulevard Bethlehem, PA 18018 USTEL:
10:00 AM - 8:00 PM 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
(610) 867-2083(610) 867-2083