Hair Cuttery Giant Marketplace
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
save 20% on your next service m-w
Summer Sale: SAVE 20% on any Single Service at Hair Cuttery salons Mon - Wed.
Mention code "A56". Valid 5/22 to 6/14/23 M-W, except Monday 5/29, during regular salon hours. Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid on any single service only. Excludes Value Packages and gift card purchases.
10% off first color service
New to color or want to break up with your box color? Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid for first time color service guests only. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products and services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm.
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
- 3/2/23Customer service severely lacking: no smile, plenty of eye rolls, did not engage with my child at all during his haircut, overcharged us $26 for a haircut with No shampoo. Would not recommend Paige at all.Response from HairCuttery • 3/3/23Hi Marissa, On behalf of Hair Cuttery Family of Brands I want to extend our sincerest apologies for the experience that you had with us. At Hair Cuttery Family of Brands, we pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that our customers’ needs are being met. We know that we have let you down, and for that, we are very sorry. We want to thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is an invaluable part of that process. If you would like to be contacted by us kindly fill out this form https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details of your visit and we'll help rectify the situation with the salon. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 8/24/22Excellent experience. Tina does amazing work . My hair looked outstanding . I finally found someone that did it exactly how I wanted it .Response from HairCuttery • 8/24/22Hi Linda, Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us, we will make sure Tina knows how amazing she is. Thank you for choosing Hair Cuttery. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 3/11/22Over charge or mistake...
I just have hair cut in you shop in Bensalem in street road need Gaint.
I got charged 24$ with no shampoo and no conditioner.
They said this is the minimum price for man haircut.
I don't believe this is the price it is too expensive 24$ for just haircut.
This is my first try and I guess my last with you for getting this kind of service.
Also why the minimum too is 20%.
For shampoo the lady said I have add money.Response from HairCuttery • 3/14/22Hi Nathan, On behalf of Hair Cuttery Family of Brands I want to extend our sincerest apologies for the experience that you had with us. At Hair Cuttery Family of Brands, we pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that our customers’ needs are being met. We know that we have let you down, and for that, we are very sorry. We want to thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is an invaluable part of that process. Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details of your visit and we'll help rectify the situation with the salon. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/7/22I'm never disappointed. Leanne does such a great job with both a cut and color.
- 1/7/22Great stylists
- 1/7/22Friendly very knowledgeable I feel much better when I leave . Always pleased with my hair. Thank you Leann
- 1/7/22Erin is really awesome and knows how to cut hair.
- 1/7/22Excellent cut from Alex! She listened to what I wanted, she was not afraid to cut off what I wanted and I could not be happier. I have gone back to her twice and will continue to do so! I am very happy!!! And I look fantastic!!!Response from HairCuttery • 1/13/22Hi Theresa, Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us, we will make sure Alex knows how amazing she is. Thank you for choosing Hair Cuttery. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! Feel free to give us a call at (215) 245-9693 to book your next appointment! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/7/22great customer service. leanne is awesome and very attentive. price could be little better (cheaper)Response from HairCuttery • 1/9/22Hi Neel, We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review, we will make sure Leanne knows how amazing she is. With regards to the price we recently raised the price of all of our services. There were a lot of factors at play that impacted the decision to raise our prices, namely the added sanitation and operational costs incurred due to Covid-19. We hope you agree that these added measures taken to protect our Guests are well worth the price of your service.
- 1/7/22Love love love Jess She does my highlights so beautifully and they look so natural every time! Also very talented cutting my hair as wellResponse from HairCuttery • 1/9/22Hi Ann, We appreciate your feedback and make sure Jess knows how amazing she is! Feel free to give us a call at (215) 245-9693 to book your next appointment! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 11/18/21I love this place so after 2 years of self haircuts I had an appointment. The service was great abut I was scared sitting in the chair that she had not taken any precautions to make me safe. I had all the Jabs I could to protect me and others around me. I understand for some this is a stupid freedom issue. But if I am going to get so close to a person who is not fully vaccinated well vaccinated or not mu hair is long ! I think As a person who takes care of their Family that all of your workers should prove that they are vaccinated and if they refuse should be asked to find another job where being not being vaccinated is OK. Perhaps a hairdresser on a compliant oil rig?Response from HairCuttery • 11/19/21Hi A holdsworth, Thank you for letting us know about this. Your feedback helps us do better. We are looking forward to addressing this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with the details of your visit. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 8/29/21So I scheduled an appointment for my daughter to get a trim and dry for her first day of school. I was turning 40 and wanted a new look dye/ cut/ and dry. When I got there the stylist ask for my name said you’re with me today follow me. She then asked “so what can I do for you today”. I told her my daughter is here for a trim and dry. She immediately asked me if she had an appointment. I said yes she does. She went on to check the schedule and walked over to the other stylist to tell her my daughter was her next appointment. She looked at my daughter and said “her hair is really curly”! She walked over and asked me what I wanted. I showed her my phone and asked if she can give me this color. She said you are only scheduled for a cut an style. I told her that I specifically asked for color. She told me she wasn’t going to do that since what I wanted was going to take too long and it would run into her next appointment. Told me to reschedule if I wanted to. At this point I was disappointed but decided I was going to get the cut and dry anyway. As we walked over to get my hair washed. I told her I was sorry if I had given her a hard time I was just upset that I wasn’t going to get what I wanted. I asked if she would blow dry and flat iron my hair. She flat out said I can’t do that! I just got up an walked out! So disappointed with this salon especially since the reviews claim they have great customer service!Response from HairCuttery • 8/30/21Hi Tania, Thank you for letting us know about this. Your feedback helps us do better. We are looking forward to addressing this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with the details of your visit. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 3/28/21I was in here in march 2021 It was my first time at this hair cuttery. I usually go to the Deon square shop, & Chris cuts my hair. In Bensalem Paige cut my hair,she did an amazing job! I’ll be back in around 8 weeksResponse from HairCuttery • 4/9/21Hi Andrea, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
The Hair Cuttery Team
- 8/16/20Me(hAroon) and my Dad had haircut today, from ERIN, very nice, quick and good service. Haircut was awesome, all the staff is very friendly, and take care of the customers very professionally. I LOVED THE PLACE. Highly recommend.
- 7/19/19Would give zero stars if I could.
Terrible service, stylist do not listen. Not a clean environment. Would NOT recommend. Yuck
- 7/19/19Terrible place. Rude stylist. Dirty salon. Don’t know how to cut hair
- 7/15/19In all 32 years of my life, I never had a hair stylist with naturally curly hair like myself...until Sherry! She was very informative with the “do’s and don’ts,” of curly hair. It was honestly a great feeling to have someone who knows exactly what you go through with your hair; cutting your hair and giving you helpful tips! This was my first appointment at this location and I will continue to go as long as Sherry is there!
- 7/1/19I went in early Saturday morning for highlights. I had Leanne and I must say she probably did the best job on my highlights that anyone ever has! She is phenomenal! And she told me about a special where I could get a treatment and cut too! She was just all around very good!!! Thanks Leanne!!!
- 3/2/19Made an appointment for hair coloring at my arrival was told of a 20 mins wait endup more like 50 mins. Was burned with hot water. Because stylist was rushing had hair dye drip on my face. My highlights were too light which I expressed didn't want. Had to get darker tone. Didnt even dry my hair cause was pass close time. Left her a tip anyways didnt even say thank you for it.
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery Family of Brands (HCFB) is the official home of Hair Cuttery®, Bubbles®, and CIBU®. As a multi-brand company of hair salons and professional styling products, HCFB provides an affordable indulgence for all. Putting our stylists at the heart of our business allows us to embrace a hospitality-driven approach to hair care.
After relaunching in 2020 with a mission to create human connections by giving the confidence of style, our company empowers thousands of Salon Professionals to deliver exceptional Guest service. HCFB continues to transform the beauty industry by adopting tech solutions that personalize the Guest experience inside and outside of the salon. We are the everything hair experience for your entire family. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com and www.bubblessalons.com.