Hair Cuttery Giant Marketplace
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
save 10% on your next service by signing up for email
Must opt-in to email messaging using the "Sign Up" button below to receive your unique code.
Mention code "A20". Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid for a single service only. Not combinable with any other offer. Excludes value packages and gift card purchases. Only in-salon. Redemption is valid through 12/31/23.
10% off your first color service
Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid Mon - Thurs only. Not combinable with any other service offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products & services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm ET
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Only valid Mon - Weds. No two offers may be applied to any single line item. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/2023.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
- 11/21/23I’m so unhappy with the outcome of my daughter’s hair. The red hair that she wanted was out after a week. Horrible! They even bleached her hair to make it stick. After all the money and time was a huge waste for her 16th birthday.
- 11/15/23Always thrilled with my haircut…Response from HairCuttery • 11/16/23Hi Sue, thank you for being a Hair Cuttery Family of Brands Guest and for the 5 star review! We appreciate your loyalty and are so glad our salon professional team continues to meet all of your hair needs. We’ll see you again soon!
The Hair Cuttery Team
- 10/15/23Why do they say they take walk ins when they don’t. I went three different times just to get my bangs cut which takes 5 minutes and was told no all three times. Went to Neshaminy and they took me right away and were very nice.Response from HairCuttery • 10/16/23Hi Lynn, thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. It was an uncommon instance and we’ll do better in the future.
Please feel free to reach out to us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with any
further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. We would love to make things right if you give us another chance. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 10/2/23This was the most anxiety inducing experience I've had in a long time. I booked my appointment a week ahead asking for a bridemaid's low bun updo. I informed them I had curly hair & asked if they wanted a picture of the expected style which they declined. I get there at 9 am with my hair washed in attempt to help out with timing. Bride instructed me to be with the bridal party by 11 am. The young woman trimmed my hair, took a look at the 5 similar pictures I provided of the style & went at it. After an hour of her putting things in and taking things out, she went to ask someone for help. I wound up with a frizzy beehive & asked her to please try again. She said she'd have me out of there by 10:30. By 10:30 I had another frizzy beehive. I have no shame in the fact that I couldn't stop the tears from running down my face as I watched the minutes go by. The last thing a bridesmaid wants to do is stress the bride out. I couldn't put this on her. Finally, another staff member came over, was kind but quiet and just straightened my hair. It was 11 am & I've never run so fast out of a salon. I'm pretty bitter too that I left my umbrella there. I believe in looking for strengths but I'm really struggling to find one.
- 3/2/23Customer service severely lacking: no smile, plenty of eye rolls, did not engage with my child at all during his haircut, overcharged us $26 for a haircut with No shampoo. Would not recommend Paige at all.Response from HairCuttery • 3/3/23Hi Marissa, On behalf of Hair Cuttery Family of Brands I want to extend our sincerest apologies for the experience that you had with us. At Hair Cuttery Family of Brands, we pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that our customers’ needs are being met. We know that we have let you down, and for that, we are very sorry. We want to thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is an invaluable part of that process. If you would like to be contacted by us kindly fill out this form https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details of your visit and we'll help rectify the situation with the salon. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 8/24/22Excellent experience. Tina does amazing work . My hair looked outstanding . I finally found someone that did it exactly how I wanted it .Response from HairCuttery • 8/24/22Hi Linda, Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us, we will make sure Tina knows how amazing she is. Thank you for choosing Hair Cuttery. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 3/11/22Over charge or mistake...
I just have hair cut in you shop in Bensalem in street road need Gaint.
I got charged 24$ with no shampoo and no conditioner.
They said this is the minimum price for man haircut.
I don't believe this is the price it is too expensive 24$ for just haircut.
This is my first try and I guess my last with you for getting this kind of service.
Also why the minimum too is 20%.
For shampoo the lady said I have add money.Response from HairCuttery • 3/14/22Hi Nathan, On behalf of Hair Cuttery Family of Brands I want to extend our sincerest apologies for the experience that you had with us. At Hair Cuttery Family of Brands, we pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that our customers’ needs are being met. We know that we have let you down, and for that, we are very sorry. We want to thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is an invaluable part of that process. Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details of your visit and we'll help rectify the situation with the salon. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/7/22I'm never disappointed. Leanne does such a great job with both a cut and color.
- 1/7/22Great stylists
- 1/7/22Friendly very knowledgeable I feel much better when I leave . Always pleased with my hair. Thank you Leann
- 1/7/22Erin is really awesome and knows how to cut hair.
- 1/7/22Excellent cut from Alex! She listened to what I wanted, she was not afraid to cut off what I wanted and I could not be happier. I have gone back to her twice and will continue to do so! I am very happy!!! And I look fantastic!!!Response from HairCuttery • 1/13/22Hi Theresa, Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us, we will make sure Alex knows how amazing she is. Thank you for choosing Hair Cuttery. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! Feel free to give us a call at (215) 245-9693 to book your next appointment! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/7/22great customer service. leanne is awesome and very attentive. price could be little better (cheaper)Response from HairCuttery • 1/9/22Hi Neel, We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review, we will make sure Leanne knows how amazing she is. With regards to the price we recently raised the price of all of our services. There were a lot of factors at play that impacted the decision to raise our prices, namely the added sanitation and operational costs incurred due to Covid-19. We hope you agree that these added measures taken to protect our Guests are well worth the price of your service.
- 1/7/22Love love love Jess She does my highlights so beautifully and they look so natural every time! Also very talented cutting my hair as wellResponse from HairCuttery • 1/9/22Hi Ann, We appreciate your feedback and make sure Jess knows how amazing she is! Feel free to give us a call at (215) 245-9693 to book your next appointment! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 11/18/21I love this place so after 2 years of self haircuts I had an appointment. The service was great abut I was scared sitting in the chair that she had not taken any precautions to make me safe. I had all the Jabs I could to protect me and others around me. I understand for some this is a stupid freedom issue. But if I am going to get so close to a person who is not fully vaccinated well vaccinated or not mu hair is long ! I think As a person who takes care of their Family that all of your workers should prove that they are vaccinated and if they refuse should be asked to find another job where being not being vaccinated is OK. Perhaps a hairdresser on a compliant oil rig?Response from HairCuttery • 11/19/21Hi A holdsworth, Thank you for letting us know about this. Your feedback helps us do better. We are looking forward to addressing this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with the details of your visit. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 8/29/21So I scheduled an appointment for my daughter to get a trim and dry for her first day of school. I was turning 40 and wanted a new look dye/ cut/ and dry. When I got there the stylist ask for my name said you’re with me today follow me. She then asked “so what can I do for you today”. I told her my daughter is here for a trim and dry. She immediately asked me if she had an appointment. I said yes she does. She went on to check the schedule and walked over to the other stylist to tell her my daughter was her next appointment. She looked at my daughter and said “her hair is really curly”! She walked over and asked me what I wanted. I showed her my phone and asked if she can give me this color. She said you are only scheduled for a cut an style. I told her that I specifically asked for color. She told me she wasn’t going to do that since what I wanted was going to take too long and it would run into her next appointment. Told me to reschedule if I wanted to. At this point I was disappointed but decided I was going to get the cut and dry anyway. As we walked over to get my hair washed. I told her I was sorry if I had given her a hard time I was just upset that I wasn’t going to get what I wanted. I asked if she would blow dry and flat iron my hair. She flat out said I can’t do that! I just got up an walked out! So disappointed with this salon especially since the reviews claim they have great customer service!Response from HairCuttery • 8/30/21Hi Tania, Thank you for letting us know about this. Your feedback helps us do better. We are looking forward to addressing this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with the details of your visit. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 3/28/21I was in here in march 2021 It was my first time at this hair cuttery. I usually go to the Deon square shop, & Chris cuts my hair. In Bensalem Paige cut my hair,she did an amazing job! I’ll be back in around 8 weeksResponse from HairCuttery • 4/9/21Hi Andrea, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team.
The Hair Cuttery Team
- 8/16/20Me(hAroon) and my Dad had haircut today, from ERIN, very nice, quick and good service. Haircut was awesome, all the staff is very friendly, and take care of the customers very professionally. I LOVED THE PLACE. Highly recommend.
- 7/19/19Would give zero stars if I could.
Terrible service, stylist do not listen. Not a clean environment. Would NOT recommend. Yuck
About Hair Cuttery
Discover the ultimate hair transformation at Hair Cuttery in Bensalem, PA. Our skilled hairstylists are committed to delivering salon services that cater to your unique style and preferences. Convenience, care, and quality-focused, we use premium products to keep your hair healthy and radiant. Visit us at 2743 Street Rd in Bensalem, – where your confidence and style are our top priorities.
At Hair Cuttery, we're more than just a salon; we're your lifelong partners in confidence and style. From your first childhood haircut to your adult style choices, we provide convenient, exceptional salon experiences. Our skilled professionals are dedicated to helping you look and feel your best, whether it's for a special occasion or a confidence boost.
Book your appointment today and step into a world of beauty and self-expression. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com. Elevate your experience further by downloading our app for unbeatable offers and seamless booking.