Hair Cuttery Marketplace At Neshaminy
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
save 10% on your next service by signing up for email
Must opt-in to email messaging using the "Sign Up" button below to receive your unique code.
Mention code "A20". Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid for a single service only. Not combinable with any other offer. Excludes value packages and gift card purchases. Only in-salon. Redemption is valid through 12/31/23.
10% off your first color service
Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid Mon - Thurs only. Not combinable with any other service offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products & services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm ET
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Only valid Mon - Weds. No two offers may be applied to any single line item. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/2023.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
Marketplace At Neshaminy
- 7/30/23I met Heather this morning. She was great, we talked and were on the same page with what to do with my hair. She gave me a great perm with razor cutting my hair. She was so pleasant and fun to talk with, I'm already booked for gloss next week. ❤️❤️❤️Response from HairCuttery • 8/2/23Hi Denise, Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us, we will make sure Heather knows how amazing she is. Thank you for choosing Hair Cuttery. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 5/21/23I needed a haircut & style badly! I walked into Hair Cuttery a few weeks ago & Heather (I think that is her name) showed her a picture of my style . Went on for hair wash & cut. She was very good with me as I wear a back brace for back issues. She made sure I was comfortable which I appreciated. The cut was very good (I have had compliments on my cut). She was kind, careful to wash tools & sweep floor as needed . I will be back to see her again.Response from HairCuttery • 5/23/23Hi Gail, It is our goal to consistently provide the highest level of quality and customer satisfaction, and your review is a testament to our efforts. We are thrilled to hear that you had a positive experience with us and met your expectations, we will make sure Heather knows how amazing she is. Thank you for choosing Hair Cuttery. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/26/23Charlotte has been doing my hair for past 2-3 years, cuts, color, highlights and even partial up do for a wedding. I’m always happy with her work…and she is quick/ efficient. Thank you for doing what you do!Response from HairCuttery • 1/26/23Hi Jodi, thank you for being a Hair Cuttery Family of Brands Guest and for the 5 star review! We appreciate your loyalty and are so glad our salon professional team continues to meet all of your hair needs, we will make sure Charlotte knows how amazing she is. Thank you for choosing Hair Cuttery. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 7/13/22Had a full head of highlights in may of this yr.i was charged $95.00 For a full head of highlights which was ok, hair looked nice, she had me come back 7 wks. Later for partial highlighs which I paided $76.00dollars I was expecting to pay $ 55.oo for a partial was listed on chart.for $20.00 more I could have had a full head of highlights!! All together in 7 wks I paid over $200.00 dollars for highlights which second visit did nothing for my hair. I have a lot of roots and color does not look uniform.the back of hair looks very dark on top. Not what I expected to get after paying $200.00 dollars!!.rip off. Will never go back to hair Cuttery or family and friends. They charge you what they want and don't tell u ahead of time what your paying. Fraud! Marta GambardelloResponse from HairCuttery • 7/14/22Hi Marta, On behalf of Hair Cuttery Family of Brands I want to extend our sincerest apologies for the experience that you had with us. At Hair Cuttery Family of Brands, we pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that our customers’ needs are being met. We know that we have let you down, and for that, we are very sorry. We want to thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is an invaluable part of that process. If you would like to be contacted by us kindly fill out this form https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details of your visit and we'll help rectify the situation with the salon. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/9/22Great customer serviceResponse from HairCuttery • 3/11/22Hi Michael, Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/8/22Great customer service always a pleasure !
- 1/8/22Joanne Dennis is a great hairdresser.
- 1/7/22Always prompt,Beth is always pleasant and does the best job styling my curly hair.
- 1/7/22The staff are all wonderful. Jodi goes above and beyond. She makes sure she cleans everything after each client.
- 1/7/22My stylist Beth is awesome!!!
- 1/7/22Joanne Yessi
- 1/7/22Quality service provided at this location!
- 1/7/22AWESOME HAIR CUTS, SERVICE & FRIENDLINESS.Response from HairCuttery • 1/10/22Hi Eileen, Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. Feel free to give us a call at (215) 364-1025 to book your next appointment! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/7/22I love how Katie cuts my hair!Response from HairCuttery • 1/10/22Hi Cathy, We appreciate your feedback and make sure Katie knows how amazing she is! Feel free to give us a call at (215) 364-1025 to book your next appointment! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/7/22Best customer service and the best hair stylistResponse from HairCuttery • 1/9/22Hi Linda, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future. Feel free to give us a call at (215) 364-1025 to book your next appointment! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/7/22I love the hair cuttery. they are wonderfulResponse from HairCuttery • 1/9/22Hi Marlene, Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. Feel free to give us a call at (215) 364-1025 to book your next appointment! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 12/26/21If you’ve never tried the tea tree scalp massage, DO IT!!! The most relaxing experience! Charlotte did such a wonderful job( and I love my haircut too!!) Scalp massage is AMAZING!Response from HairCuttery • 12/27/21Hi Melanie, We are thrilled that you loved the haircut and massage Charlotte gave you! We strive to be the best and we are so glad everything from the service surpassed your expectations. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! Feel free to give us a call at (215) 364-1025 to book your next appointment! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 10/28/21Great customer serviceResponse from HairCuttery • 10/28/21Hi Avia, We really appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 10/27/21Karen is excellent!! Always a great haircut!!Response from HairCuttery • 10/28/21Hi Rob, We appreciate your feedback and make sure Karen knows how amazing she is! We look forward to seeing you again. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 10/1/21OMG!!! It has been a LONG time since I was impressed but today was the day! Made an appointment at HC Neshaminy for a Perm and a haircut. Katie did an excellent job. She went above and beyond with explaining everything as she was doing it, really listened to my questions and concerns, gave me a fabulous haircut and the BEST Perm I’ve ever had! It looks natural with just the right amount of curl. I’ve already been on the phone telling friends about the excellent care I received from Katie and wonderful atmosphere there in general.
I’ve been to a few various HC’s over the years and I must say this place has it all! Pleasant and friendly staff, a hub of activity and chatter, great service. I’ve found my permanent Hair Salon.Response from HairCuttery • 10/4/21Hi Terri, Wow! We are blown away by your review. It made our day. We strive to be the best and we are so glad everything from the service surpassed your expectations. We will make sure Katie knows how amazing she is. Your review means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing Hair Cuttery. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! The Hair Cuttery Team
About Hair Cuttery
Discover the ultimate hair transformation at Hair Cuttery in Bensalem, PA. Our skilled hairstylists are committed to delivering salon services that cater to your unique style and preferences. Convenience, care, and quality-focused, we use premium products to keep your hair healthy and radiant. Visit us at 450 Rock Hill Drive in Bensalem, – where your confidence and style are our top priorities.
At Hair Cuttery, we're more than just a salon; we're your lifelong partners in confidence and style. From your first childhood haircut to your adult style choices, we provide convenient, exceptional salon experiences. Our skilled professionals are dedicated to helping you look and feel your best, whether it's for a special occasion or a confidence boost.
Book your appointment today and step into a world of beauty and self-expression. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com. Elevate your experience further by downloading our app for unbeatable offers and seamless booking.