Hair Cuttery Center Square Commons
8:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||8:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
save 20% on your next service m-w
Summer Sale: SAVE 20% on any Single Service at Hair Cuttery salons Mon - Wed.
Mention code "A56". Valid 5/22 to 6/14/23 M-W, except Monday 5/29, during regular salon hours. Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid on any single service only. Excludes Value Packages and gift card purchases.
10% off first color service
New to color or want to break up with your box color? Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid for first time color service guests only. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products and services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm.
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Not combinable with any other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
Center Square Commons
- 12/21/22My stylist is great and this review is not about him. May I suggest improving the smell in the environment. I know dyers and chemicals are used, which is normal but most hair cut places smell more pleasant or they are made to smell pleasant. It smells like food, smoke or something generally unpleasant.
- 5/5/22My stylist Darryl didn’t listen to a thing a side took way more off then I told him I don’t think he can even comprehend anything I said I would not recommend him at all because you will be left with a awful hair cut and he should probably pursue a different line of work because he is absolutely terrible at cutting hair for your own sake do not come hereResponse from HairCuttery • 5/5/22Hi Shane, Thank you for letting us know about this. We are looking forward to addressing this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately. If you would like to be contacted by us kindly fill out this form https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details of your visit and we'll help rectify the situation with the salon. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/8/22I always feel welcomed when I’m at this salon. Damiana gives me her full attention and does a great job on my hair. It took me a long time to find someone I felt comfortable with and who does a great job.
- 1/7/22Always relaxing and clean. Use the same stylist making an appointment
and usually don’t have to wait.
- 1/7/22Lisa M has been my stylist for many years. She always does a great job.
- 1/7/22wonderful hair stylistResponse from HairCuttery • 1/9/22Hi Doreen, Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. Feel free to give us a call at (610) 272-3194 to book your next appointment! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 2/24/21Ashley, stylist, does my hair and my wife, Joyce-she's awesome! Always nice and professional, as well as the entire staff!
- 10/13/20My hair was cut so short there is nothing that can be done to fix it other than shaving my head. I brought a picture of what I wanted and the stylist just kept cutting hair off. It is choppy and uneven in spots. I didn’t realize she was taking so much off. My hair isn’t even close to the picture I showed her. I have been going to hair cutters for many many years but now I am just not sure.
- 11/2/18Tim's one of those rare stylists who listens to what you request and does it. I've spent more money on less quality cut and styles.
- 6/5/18Terrible. This master stylist did not do what I asked the first time, and put a toner on that washed out immediately - though I sense it was only a remedy to get me out the door. I went back, wound up paying again, and it just got worse. I just went to a salon to not only fix the color but the cut. The back (I couldn't see it!) was awful. Chopped and hacked.
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery Family of Brands (HCFB) is the official home of Hair Cuttery®, Bubbles®, and CIBU®. As a multi-brand company of hair salons and professional styling products, HCFB provides an affordable indulgence for all. Putting our stylists at the heart of our business allows us to embrace a hospitality-driven approach to hair care.
After relaunching in 2020 with a mission to create human connections by giving the confidence of style, our company empowers thousands of Salon Professionals to deliver exceptional Guest service. HCFB continues to transform the beauty industry by adopting tech solutions that personalize the Guest experience inside and outside of the salon. We are the everything hair experience for your entire family. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com and www.bubblessalons.com.
Please feel free to reach out to us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with any
further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. We would love to make things right if you give us another chance. The Hair Cuttery Team