Hair Cuttery Larkins Corner Shopping Center
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 3:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
save 10% on your next service by signing up for email
Must opt-in to email messaging using the "Sign Up" button below to receive your unique code.
Mention code "A20". Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid for a single service only. Not combinable with any other offer. Excludes value packages and gift card purchases. Only in-salon. Redemption is valid through 12/31/23.
10% off your first color service
Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid Mon - Thurs only. Not combinable with any other service offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
10% off products & services for seniors
Seniors 65+ Save 10% on products & services at Hair Cuttery salons, Monday through Wednesday from 9:00am - 9:00pm ET
Mention Code "A3". Limit one per guest. Only valid Mon - Weds. No two offers may be applied to any single line item. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/2023.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
Larkins Corner Shopping Center
- 5/6/22I wish I could remember the name of who cut my hair. She was AMAZING. I came in and showed her a picture of what I wanted, she took one look at the photo and NAILED IT. I want to come back again!Response from HairCuttery • 5/9/22Hi Alex, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 5/4/22Everyone is always super-friendly. We love Tasha for my son's cut & fashion color. He has insanely thick, wavy hair, and she does an amazing job with it every time!Response from HairCuttery • 5/4/22Hi Sandy, Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with Tasha and the team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. Thank you for choosing Hair Cuttery. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/8/22Great customer service. Kristina does a fabulous job on my hair every time I come into see her. And she is very pleasant.
- 1/7/22Great customer service, friendly, clean shop
- 1/7/22Best hair stylist Cheryl
- 1/7/22Great customer service and good locationResponse from HairCuttery • 1/9/22Hi Wendy, Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. Feel free to give us a call at (610) 494-8376 to book your next appointment! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/7/22Love my hair dresser KristinaResponse from HairCuttery • 1/9/22Hi Carmen, We appreciate your feedback and make sure Kristina knows how amazing she is! Feel free to give us a call at (610) 494-8376 to book your next appointment! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 7/23/21I went for a duel dye color I ended up with black dye all over my face, ears and neck! The blond is not blond it's brass and my roots are still black! I do better myself, never again the pricing was outrageous for what I received I'd give zero stars if it allowed!Response from HairCuttery • 7/24/21Hi Dawn, Thank you for letting us know about this. Your feedback helps us do better. We are looking forward to addressing this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with the details of your visit. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 6/23/21My appointment was for 4pm. I waited 20 min but the stylist never showed up. What’s the point of booking an appointment?Response from HairCuttery • 6/25/21Hi Isha, thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We apologize that there were issues with your appointment. Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details of your visit and we'll help rectify the situation with the salon. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 6/7/21I only wanted the dead ends off, and the stylist took 4 inches. Did not talk to me to do a thorough consultant. Left me waiting for about 5 minutes before coming to get me. In the middle of cutting my hair she went to talk to the customers who walked in and had a conversation with them. While blowdrying she was so hurtful. She used her hands instead of a brush and when she did use the brush it was so painful.Response from HairCuttery • 6/10/21Hi Cheryl, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We apologize if you were not completely satisfied with your recent experience at our salon. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please do not hesitate to contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/5/21Christine and Nicole were both awesome!! Christine did an over the top job on my daughters hair and Nicole was extremely friendly and very nice to talk to! We'll definitely be back!Response from HairCuttery • 2/2/21Hi Stephanie, we love our salon professionals! Thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback for your stylist. We’ll make sure to share your comments with the team. Feel free to give us a call at (610) 494-8376 to book your next appointment!
- 11/5/20Went in with hair came out bald
- 8/11/20Ms.Tasha was amazing! Such a warm and inviting staff. Wonderful experience. Definitely my new home for my hair. Everyone loved my new cut!
- 8/1/20Christina great job since i haven't had a cut since 1st of year.
- 3/3/20Tasha, was great after having a experience with the brookhaven store
Tasha took great care of myself, grand-daughter and my friend, She made sure we were taken care of She is the best
- 2/12/20Kimberly was excellent, highly recommend.
- 4/19/19Customer service was great. Very unhappy with the cut. I showed a picture and explained what i wanted. Didnt get the long layers there was no style at all put into my hair. It almost looks like i went to great clips. $75 total later i am trying to fix it. My stylist name was Cheryl
- 3/26/19After having the same stylist for over 30 years, I lost her to cancer this year💕 I was lost as to who to go to. On a whim I walked in to the salon and was met by Doris. Not only did she do a fantastic job on my hair, she was sweet and wonderful. I now have found my new stylist and I am so happy. Thank you Doris, you were great and I love my new look ❤️
About Hair Cuttery
Discover the ultimate hair transformation at Hair Cuttery in Boothwyn, PA. Our skilled hairstylists are committed to delivering salon services that cater to your unique style and preferences. Convenience, care, and quality-focused, we use premium products to keep your hair healthy and radiant. Visit us at 639 Conchester Hwy in Boothwyn, – where your confidence and style are our top priorities.
At Hair Cuttery, we're more than just a salon; we're your lifelong partners in confidence and style. From your first childhood haircut to your adult style choices, we provide convenient, exceptional salon experiences. Our skilled professionals are dedicated to helping you look and feel your best, whether it's for a special occasion or a confidence boost.
Book your appointment today and step into a world of beauty and self-expression. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com. Elevate your experience further by downloading our app for unbeatable offers and seamless booking.