Hair Cuttery Shoppes At Brookhaven
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
save 20% on any single service m-w
Save 20% on any single service at participating salons Mon - Wed with code "A43".
Mention code "A43". Limit one offer per guest, single visit. Valid for a single service only. Valid Mon - Wed. Not combinable with any other offer. Excludes value packages and gift card purchases. Only in-salon. Redemption is valid through 3/10/23.
10% off your first color service
Get 10% off your first color service at Hair Cuttery. Single color services start at $61.
Mention code "A4". Limited one offer per guest. Valid Mon - Thurs only. Not combinable with any other service offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards or value packages. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 12/31/23.
15% off add on services m - th
Save 15% on select add-on services M - TH including Gloss, Clarifying treatments, Waxing, and more.
Mention Code "A58". Limit one per guest. Only valid Mon - Thurs. Not combinable with any service other offer. Not valid for the purchase of gift cards. Offer only available in-salon. Valid through 10/26/23.
Check out these looks from our Guests and share yours!
Shop cibu® and CBD products at mycibu.com
What people are saying about Hair Cuttery
Shoppes At Brookhaven
- 9/25/23I had the worst experience I’ve ever had in my life with this location. Nicole started by washing my hair, barely. She washed the front of my hair only barely scrub just kept putting in shampoo and rinsing it out. Then when it was time for the blow dry she tried to use a disgustingly dirty barrel brush on my hair. I asked her to clean it or use another she opened a drawer that had more dirty brushes with attitude so she was forced to go sanitize at least the one she used for my hair. It took an hour for her to blow dry my hair, which has never happened in all my years of going to the salon. I have just below shoulder length hair. Once she started curling I could smell my dirty hair on the curling iron and also she doesn’t know how to curl hair I left out of the salon with my hair looking worse than it did when I walked in. I will never return to this location.Response from HairCuttery • 9/26/23Hi Dortay, On behalf of Hair Cuttery Family of Brands I want to extend our sincerest apologies for the experience that you had with us. At Hair Cuttery Family of Brands, we pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that our customers’ needs are being met. We know that we have let you down, and for that, we are very sorry. We want to thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is an invaluable part of that process. If you would like to be contacted by us kindly fill out this form https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details of your visit and we'll help rectify the situation with the salon. The Hair Cuttery Team
- 7/28/23Sunny and Jamie were the best ever if you are looking for them they are at the Grateful head in ridley park call 4844941046 to get an appointment with them
- 4/12/23Great experience! I’m new to the area and wanted to grow out my natural grey. Nicole knew exactly how to do that and treated my hair with a protein builder to strengthen and smooth it out. I love it!Response from HairCuttery • 4/12/23Hi Laura, Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us, we will make sure Nicole knows how amazing she is. Thank you for choosing Hair Cuttery. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 9/25/22I’ve been seeing Jamie C. For years and years when she first was at a hair salon in Norwood and have followed her where ever she’s gone because #1 she’s amazing at what she does!!! And #2 She continues to improve her skills with all the schooling and classes she does!! This woman is a BEAST!! I love her and completely trust her with my hair. I will continue to have Jamie cut my hair for as long as she’ll allow! :) I wouldn’t recommend a more outstanding hairdresser!! GO SEE JAMIE!!!Response from HairCuttery • 9/27/22Hi Trish, thank you for being a Hair Cuttery Family of Brands Guest and for the 5 star review! We appreciate your loyalty and are so glad our salon professional team continues to meet all of your hair needs, we will make sure Jamie C knows how amazing she is. We’ll see you again soon! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 4/13/22Great experience, I had a terrible cut earlier in the last few days and today Sunny took her time to fix the terrible cut! She was extremely apologetic for the cut of someone else and made me feel important to fix the issue and made sure I was satisfied!!!Response from HairCuttery • 4/14/22Hi Rose, Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us and we want to apologize for the issue you encountered before. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! Feel free to give us a call at (610) 874-3479 to book your next appointment! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 2/6/22I had Devon at the Brookhaven hair cuttery do highlights on the crown of my head and the back of my hair in a dark brown. She blended it perfectly. I was fighting a migraine and was thankful she did not feel the need to be yappy. She also trimmed my hair… I love it , it looks amazing. I’ll be back❤️Response from HairCuttery • 2/6/22Hi Marian, Wow! We are blown away by your review. It made our day. We strive to be the best and we are so glad everything from the service surpassed your expectations. We will make sure Devon knows how amazing she is.
We look forward to serving you for many years to come! Feel free to give us a call at (610) 874-3479 to book your next appointment! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/29/22Devon did an amazing job on my color & cut. I love it. I gotta go back for a blowout. When I do it, it's not the same. That's when you know you have an excellent stylist.Response from HairCuttery • 1/31/22Hi Kerry, Thank you so much for sharing this great compliment, we will make sure Devon knows how great she is. Feel free to give us a call at (610) 874-3479 to book your next appointment! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/7/22Customer service was awesome. My stylist was great. I was in and out and no waiting
- 1/7/22Nicole is the best. I’m always happy with my new cut. Squeezed me in on New Years Eve. She is the best😊Response from HairCuttery • 1/9/22Hi Pat, We appreciate your feedback and make sure Nicole knows how amazing she is! Feel free to give us a call at (610) 874-3479 to book your next appointment! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/7/22Great serviceResponse from HairCuttery • 1/9/22Hi Tina, Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. Feel free to give us a call at (610) 874-3479 to book your next appointment! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 1/7/22I was very pleased with the cut, color & highlights I received at Hair Cuttery in Brookhaven. I would go back in a heartbeat but the location is no longer convenient to me.Response from HairCuttery • 1/9/22Hi Kahtleen, Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing Hair Cuttery. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! Feel free to give us a call at (610) 874-3479 to book your next appointment! The Hair Cuttery Team
- 12/30/21Stylist was friendly but not knowledgeable. I signed the form that essentially releases her from any responsibility so I get that I can't do anything about this but even after someone told her how to bleach my hair, she left banding and patches that she said would be covered up by the pastel dye I was going to use at home. I believed her but was quite wrong!Response from HairCuttery • 1/3/22Hi Leah, Thank you for letting us know about this. We are looking forward to addressing this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately. Please contact us at https://haircuttery.com/about-us/contact-us.html with details of your visit and we'll help rectify the situation with the salon. If you'd like to speak to us directly regarding this matter please call us at (610) 874-3479 The Hair Cuttery Team
- 10/2/21Wanna give a shout out to JAMIE today! She knew EXACTLY what I wanted even after I changed my mind. She’s the best !Response from HairCuttery • 10/4/21Hey there, Thank you so much for sharing this great compliment, we will make sure Jamie knows how great she is.
The Hair Cuttery Team
- 3/2/20The manager Jamie sucks, the lady that has the purple hair that works there should be the boss she is very friendly. We walked out on Sunday because we were never taken care of the lady with the purple came running out after us, and she is not the manager Well she should be, So we went to the Chi Chester Hair Cuttery and all i can say is I should of went there first the manager was great and she took well care of us.
- 8/22/19Tiffani is excellent! I always love my highlights and cuts. She's so nice, caring, and very professional. I followed her when she moved from a HC much closer to me, so worth the trip!
- 5/17/19If you're looking for fantastic service and exactly what you are asking for, ask for Nicole! She is a magician with hair. From fixing my daughter's self cuts to helping me donate 14 inches and giving me the cutest do ever to being my oldest daughters permanent stylist, Nicole is everything you want and more! I highly recommend 😃
- 5/8/19My teenage daughter and myself love our hair stylist Nicole! We have used her as our stylist for the last few years and won’t go anywhere else! She does an amazing job and we highly recommend using her for any/all of your hair needs!
- 7/11/18I went to the one on Brookhaven . I had lots of grays !!!! Jaime did a great job on my hair w/ dying my roots & putting in highlights . I love it
- 5/9/18I got my hair cut by a gentle handed, kind woman who did such a great job. Her name is Qwanda. Everyone who goes there should get her. Super nice.
- 2/21/18I just got my hair cut & colored, again, by Sunny. She's a highly skilled listener, hair colorist & cutter. Last time, I came in with only a vision of what I wanted & she brought it to life. She has consistently gone above & beyond in customer service, skill & knowledge, my hair has never looked & felt better. After years of searching for this mix in a hair dresser, I've FINALLY found her!!
About Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery Family of Brands (HCFB) is the official home of Hair Cuttery®, Bubbles®, and CIBU®. As a multi-brand company of hair salons and professional styling products, HCFB provides an affordable indulgence for all. Putting our stylists at the heart of our business allows us to embrace a hospitality-driven approach to hair care.
After relaunching in 2020 with a mission to create human connections by giving the confidence of style, our company empowers thousands of Salon Professionals to deliver exceptional Guest service. HCFB continues to transform the beauty industry by adopting tech solutions that personalize the Guest experience inside and outside of the salon. We are the everything hair experience for your entire family. For more information, visit www.haircuttery.com and www.bubblessalons.com.